Pages:
Author

Topic: Removed - page 6. (Read 34119 times)

copper member
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
September 24, 2019, 07:47:23 AM
I've read the article and I have some concerns. I wonder if Shard/Shardax will hold an ICO to gather funds for the developement of The Quantum Project what will happen with the already SHARD coins out there, or the initial investors will be able to swap their coins to the new ones. Also what will happen to the original shard chain and original coins?

The Shardax team and Shard team are currently only investigating options in a joint effort from both teams. We would like to know if some of the interests from those that suggested them aligns with the interests of others to achieve the Quantum Project under Shard. The main issue is that no investors are going to fund the Quantum project without something in return and since Shard is open source with no funding then it is required that Shard finds outside funding to complete this project that highly benefits all Shard holders.
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
September 24, 2019, 04:49:53 AM
I've read the article and I have some concerns. I wonder if Shard/Shardax will hold an ICO to gather funds for the developement of The Quantum Project what will happen with the already SHARD coins out there, or the initial investors will be able to swap their coins to the new ones. Also what will happen to the original shard chain and original coins?
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
September 22, 2019, 10:18:10 AM
i like the swap for coins look very nice
Activity: 145
September 22, 2019, 05:53:28 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/4b556d694b3d2a0f96324e67fdc4037f.png

Dustin from https://twitter.com/_cryptosigns has made an amazing custom Shard lamp!
If you would like to order one for yourself they are for sale at https://digitalassetservices.tech/product/acrylic-led-signs/

Use promo code FALL15 to get 15% off until the end of the month!

looks cool i need to get one of them lol
September 18, 2019, 01:45:22 AM
If you are interested in following some of the latest work on the Infinity Wallet then you can find a new sneak peak of the swap feature that has been shared on youtube by Shardax.

There are 2 examples that have been worked on, so do let Shardax know what you think if you have any feedback.

https://youtu.be/8X2X9PAbYUY

https://youtu.be/V6-elQ7a1kY

Nice!

Very nice swapping animation.

Never seen this before in crypto, looks pretty nice. Congrats to the dev team and all involved in the project!
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
September 14, 2019, 01:14:45 PM
Anything below 1000 sats is really a massive bargain even with the current market status of altcoins easily 10-20x increase when they launch Shardax or Infinity Wallet and if they launch both then dont know where we will go but of course this will take a few months its not something instant. I just want to get some Shard because I got a little but near to nothing and if you can use crypto bridge then you are one of the small % of lucky one that can.

There was a guy that was selling here some place I was interested but I never heard a reply from him sadly.

Actually I have sent you both a PM on 27 August, but because you guys never answered I just thought you are not interested anymore so I didn't insisted.

Message sent: https://ibb.co/kcTmvVR
Merit: 10
September 13, 2019, 05:23:22 AM
Looking at your project it seems that it have a lot of potential. The development team is doing a great job, the website and wallet is looking very good. I tested the wallet and is among the best out there, it have very nice features integrated into it. The only issue I can see is that I can't find enough liquidity on the only exchange where SHARD is listed to be traded. Maybe you can work more on integrating the project into new exchanges and maybe to make some trading competitions like other projects, because me - for example- I can't buy more than few thousands coins on CB and is sad because the return from staking is pretty nice compared with other projects. c'mon people, sell me some coins  Grin

there is a few k below 1000 sat on cb i would buy it right now if i could but my cb account go banned last week not able to buy due to their stupid country restrictions
waiting for that website they mentioned in latest announcement where we can get shard without using cb and allows in multiple currencies

this is what they said =
"We have also started developing a little side project that will make it much easier to purchase Shard for those who would like to do so, without using CryptoBridge. It will allow users to easily choose between 5 main currencies that can be used to exchange for Shard. The currencies planned for exchange are BNB, BTC, ETH, LTC, and XRP. Users will be able to easily select the pair they want to trade, enter the desired amount of Shard to receive, and supply their Shard wallet address. You will then be given an address in your currency of choice to send the equivalent amount of the currency that is required. After sending the payment, you will receive your Shard within 10–60 minutes, depending on the currency you selected. This feature will allow people to purchase Shard outside of CryptoBridge, before the launch of Shardax, and enable people the ability to obtain Shard outside of an exchange, even after Shardax has been launched. It is just the first part of something bigger that we will be looking to implement on a much larger scale in the future."

Good news for you then,and not only, with their side project. I saw the orders on cryptobridge, but I want to buy more and the price will go up a lot if I want to buy few tens of thousands.
Shardax sounds good, when is planned the launch of the platform? I didn't found any info on this.
September 12, 2019, 07:16:13 PM
Looking at your project it seems that it have a lot of potential. The development team is doing a great job, the website and wallet is looking very good. I tested the wallet and is among the best out there, it have very nice features integrated into it. The only issue I can see is that I can't find enough liquidity on the only exchange where SHARD is listed to be traded. Maybe you can work more on integrating the project into new exchanges and maybe to make some trading competitions like other projects, because me - for example- I can't buy more than few thousands coins on CB and is sad because the return from staking is pretty nice compared with other projects. c'mon people, sell me some coins  Grin

there is a few k below 1000 sat on cb i would buy it right now if i could but my cb account go banned last week not able to buy due to their stupid country restrictions
waiting for that website they mentioned in latest announcement where we can get shard without using cb and allows in multiple currencies

this is what they said =
"We have also started developing a little side project that will make it much easier to purchase Shard for those who would like to do so, without using CryptoBridge. It will allow users to easily choose between 5 main currencies that can be used to exchange for Shard. The currencies planned for exchange are BNB, BTC, ETH, LTC, and XRP. Users will be able to easily select the pair they want to trade, enter the desired amount of Shard to receive, and supply their Shard wallet address. You will then be given an address in your currency of choice to send the equivalent amount of the currency that is required. After sending the payment, you will receive your Shard within 10–60 minutes, depending on the currency you selected. This feature will allow people to purchase Shard outside of CryptoBridge, before the launch of Shardax, and enable people the ability to obtain Shard outside of an exchange, even after Shardax has been launched. It is just the first part of something bigger that we will be looking to implement on a much larger scale in the future."
September 12, 2019, 06:53:16 PM
why not use the exchange you can place buy and sell there  Huh
September 11, 2019, 05:22:47 AM
Looking at your project it seems that it have a lot of potential. The development team is doing a great job, the website and wallet is looking very good. I tested the wallet and is among the best out there, it have very nice features integrated into it. The only issue I can see is that I can't find enough liquidity on the only exchange where SHARD is listed to be traded. Maybe you can work more on integrating the project into new exchanges and maybe to make some trading competitions like other projects, because me - for example- I can't buy more than few thousands coins on CB and is sad because the return from staking is pretty nice compared with other projects. c'mon people, sell me some coins  Grin

I totally agree, the team must do something regarding this matter!

Even I am looking to sell my coins, not buying, the liquidity of Shardcoin is an issue.

P.S. Take it like a tip, if you wish: - with only 1 exchange/1 pair listed on CMC the project risks to get delisted (to get "inactive" status) on there and getting back is way more difficult since you'll need 2 exchanges listed on CMC.

P.P.S. Is there a OTC channel on Discord/Telegram/anywhere? Is this even allowed by the project team? Thanks!
Merit: 10
September 11, 2019, 01:41:21 AM
September 09, 2019, 07:27:28 AM
you did see the infinity wallet?
September 07, 2019, 01:26:25 AM
if the shard coin is on this wallet it will be very easy to use with all my coins

There is a shard wallet though on their website or am I missing what you are meaning ?

I think he just made a pointless post.
September 03, 2019, 07:48:29 PM
if the shard coin is on this wallet it will be very easy to use with all my coins

which one are you talking about?
September 01, 2019, 05:16:57 AM
August 30, 2019, 01:23:04 PM
just seen a post on twitter of the infinity wallet and holly fuck that is looking sick no doubt about it best wallet i have ever seen and this is what is going to bring adoption to crypto
August 27, 2019, 11:15:29 PM
it seem very much shard how you have this  Huh

I bought and staked since day 1.
Bought on private sell with 70% discount and stacked, remember: the APR was much higher in the early days, something like 600% or 500% can't remember exactly.
August 27, 2019, 07:04:40 PM
it seem very much shard how you have this  Huh
August 27, 2019, 07:11:05 AM
Hello I have been looking at this coin for some time now and decided to get in. Does anyone know where I can buy other then crypto bridge because they dont allow most countries to access them and the liquidity there on the sell side is to low its mainly a reason I have not got in yet. Anyone got a clue or is there a way to buy a large amount 0.5 btc - 1 btc otc at a price of around 550-900 sats ?

i want more shard also around 2-3 btc just to little sell liquidity i am hoping that people come to sell but doubtful i am waiting on the shard website to buy they mentioned in their article and will buy from there if decent liquidity

I have 540000 shard for sell at  BTC .00000800 / coin.
PM me if interested.
Escrow is paramount!

i will do 0.00000700 a shard and 440k shard making it around 3btc
escrow with shard team on their discord not some random guy or you can put on cryptobridge and i will buy it up
August 26, 2019, 11:59:52 PM
Hello I have been looking at this coin for some time now and decided to get in. Does anyone know where I can buy other then crypto bridge because they dont allow most countries to access them and the liquidity there on the sell side is to low its mainly a reason I have not got in yet. Anyone got a clue or is there a way to buy a large amount 0.5 btc - 1 btc otc at a price of around 550-900 sats ?

i want more shard also around 2-3 btc just to little sell liquidity i am hoping that people come to sell but doubtful i am waiting on the shard website to buy they mentioned in their article and will buy from there if decent liquidity

I have 540000 shard for sell at  BTC .00000800 / coin.
PM me if interested.
Escrow is paramount!
Pages:
Jump to: