Pages:
Author

Topic: Removed - page 7. (Read 34119 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
August 26, 2019, 12:12:43 PM
Hello I have been looking at this coin for some time now and decided to get in. Does anyone know where I can buy other then crypto bridge because they dont allow most countries to access them and the liquidity there on the sell side is to low its mainly a reason I have not got in yet. Anyone got a clue or is there a way to buy a large amount 0.5 btc - 1 btc otc at a price of around 550-900 sats ?

i want more shard also around 2-3 btc just to little sell liquidity i am hoping that people come to sell but doubtful i am waiting on the shard website to buy they mentioned in their article and will buy from there if decent liquidity
August 26, 2019, 09:05:12 AM
the quantum shard sound very nice for me best is the no fee

i agree the 0 fee on smart contracts will be a game changer for developers and with atomic swap and username instead of public address and infinite scaling they have just setup their way to the future and if they do the project they will be the most advanced blockchain to date that is a big success and if i was bullish before i dont know what to call my self now because this is just wow they never fail to surprise us and for a coin with no ico or funding my respect goes out to them i just wish i could get more shard but no one selling its just crazy strongest coin in this market and strongest team perfect match
Activity: 104
August 26, 2019, 03:45:55 AM
the quantum shard sound very nice for me best is the no fee
August 25, 2019, 10:32:03 AM
i had a long read 2x and was very good article and the teams passion and innovation is one of the most in this space it still beats me why people get into shit coins that randomly pop up and then cry and dont get into serious projects

i would love to get more shard but the problem is very little people selling i have atleast 2-3 btc i want to get more and friends that would get in if there was more sell liquidity its a shame there is very few people looking to sell and when this coins blows it is going to blow like crazy i have been trying to get small amounts on cb but its really hard without pushing the price up x10000 with 0.6-0.7 btc never mind i am not suppose to be using cb as i live in their restricted country list like many

cant wait for that swap website mentioned in article will be using it to try get more shard dont mind anything between current price and 60 cent is fine with me as long as plenty liquidity i would buy at 60 cent easily as would many
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
August 23, 2019, 02:02:14 AM
Hello gents!

Anyone having a full list of addnodes for shard wallet to share in here?

I only have 5 connections and I want to add more addnodes to my wallet.

Thanks!
August 19, 2019, 03:48:31 PM
i think the seller wanting more price now
August 17, 2019, 01:43:06 PM
the shard sell order book looking so weak its crazy 0.5 btc and up at $21
August 16, 2019, 01:34:19 PM
When will be available full version of your own exchange? Staking on your exchange will be only for your own coin, or for some other coins? Righ now 19 our of 24 mln coins in circulating.. so how many coins for staking? 24 mln will be max supply?

Shardax allows users to stake all different types of coins on the platform, it is not only Shard but PoS coins and even some none PoS coins.
Regarding Shard information you can find out more on the website, whitepaper and github. However the max supply is 210 million Shard and it will take around 140-180 years to reach.

So is this jut less than 1/3 in criculating right now?
Is this stake will be on your own exchange or at your wallet? As I know some exchanges are implemented staking already for different coins (for example Kucoin)

shardax was the original exchange to come up with staking on a platform i have seen some exchange copy shardax staking but not the same and a lot less advanced from what i looked at since they announced it back over a year ago
since shard announced binance partnership or integration in their whitepaper for shardax around the same time binance announced staking that is clear binance copied the idea even though not the same
this is why i think the shard team need to keep things more secret otherwise exchanges will copy ideas like binance did from them when they should be atleast listing shard if they are going to copy what its done or came up with
shardax very unique though with its other features so its not even a big deal i dont think but i do think its funny how exchanges love to copy others ideas and not actually list the project they stole the idea from

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
August 16, 2019, 10:32:25 AM
When will be available full version of your own exchange? Staking on your exchange will be only for your own coin, or for some other coins? Righ now 19 our of 24 mln coins in circulating.. so how many coins for staking? 24 mln will be max supply?

Shardax allows users to stake all different types of coins on the platform, it is not only Shard but PoS coins and even some none PoS coins.
Regarding Shard information you can find out more on the website, whitepaper and github. However the max supply is 210 million Shard and it will take around 140-180 years to reach.

So is this jut less than 1/3 in criculating right now?
Is this stake will be on your own exchange or at your wallet? As I know some exchanges are implemented staking already for different coins (for example Kucoin)
August 16, 2019, 08:39:43 AM
on the shardax.com it show some coins for stake
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
August 16, 2019, 06:13:44 AM
August 15, 2019, 06:41:18 PM
Shard needs more exchanges, also some sort of marketing.

you offering the shard team ?
i always try to realize where people think coins will get listed randomly on exchanges by just asking lol "0 BUISSNESS EXPERIENCE OR LOGIC"
most exchanges that are decent take ages to list on years and those which take a fee cost 100k + if you are offering the shard team that you will pay it then you should contact them
open source coins dont have funding like icos but they sure do deliver a lot more and it takes a lot more time for them to get liste and noticed for bigger exchanges but there is a lot more return

i think shard should hold and ico when platforms launch

There are still exchanges that list good projects for free, also top exchanges that ask 0.5-2 BTC as listing fee.

They have funds in the dev fund, also they sold coins at the begging, so if you don't know anything about shard, better keep the silance. Only one exchange with 0 volume is sad. Is just a matter of time until it will be delisted from CMC. And to get back there is very hard. Cheers!

Quote from WP:
" SHARD COMMUNITY RESERVE
The reserve has the core purpose to increase market liquidity and reduce volatility. Other uses of the SCR may include funding exchange listings, development and marketing"

Until now, no liquidity, no new exchanges, no marketing. The "Developement" is there, indeed.

I hope my comment in here is taken as a constructive one and not as FUD or trolling. My 2 cents.

yeah and what do they have the development fund in ?
ow yeah its in shard so how do they use it to fund marketing and listing without crashing the price use a brain lol before telling me to
there is exchanges that list good projects at a cost no doubt but they are not good and will not bring anything to shard what shard needs is its own exchange launch and listing on top exchanges not your shitty idea of bad exchanges listing good coins at a price and good projects take ages to get on top exchanges and need platforms out most now a day that are legit only have intrest in launched products and that takes time to build up if you are wanting a quick pump in price to make your self millions you might as well sell now to me as it will take a good few months to years for shard to get into top 20 and a good few months to get listed on a top exchange after they launch their platforms

last i know they are open source and were listed on cryptopia and cb and had raised like 6 btc at start for exchange listings that i bet was spent all on cb and cryptopia
if not for cryptopia shard would have easily 20k+ daily volume but that life i lost a lot of cryptopia scam also
no doubt though they have put out atleast 500k+ in creating their platforms that they used their own money so it would seem or some venture capitalist firm for equity in their company i am not sure which though

they dont even need marketing once they launch their platforms so that is good but i dont get what you are crying about when crypto is not enter and millionaire within a few months or year
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
August 14, 2019, 08:00:33 AM
thanking the shard price is strong it like a stable coin but i earn staking  Grin

shard is more stable then shitty tether and a more trusted team and not even a stable coin lol

Tether has a lot of controversies surrounding them. This project has pretty impressive charts. They are more stable than tether.   Tongue  I hope shard team can sustain this market value as they are not even one year in the trading market. They need to keep up with the fast pace environment of crypto.

No much controversy about tether. Just some dissenters prefer to believe ifinex & tether pyramid will go belly up on the premise that $ on their bank accounts is insufficient to back all the newly printed tethers. Naysayers been telling this for 2 years and a half. Nonetheless tether is still around. After all these years of fear of tether collapse u guys still fear it. How come? Probably not all your fear was spent throughout the years and u still got a plenty of fear left for the next decade.
August 14, 2019, 07:21:26 AM
it look to me like this reserve is spent to cryptopia
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
August 12, 2019, 07:09:21 AM

i always try to realize where people think coins will get listed randomly on exchanges by just asking lol "0 BUISSNESS EXPERIENCE OR LOGIC"
most exchanges that are decent take ages to list on years and those which take a fee cost 100k + if you are offering the shard team that you will pay it then you should contact them
open source coins dont have funding like icos but they sure do deliver a lot more and it takes a lot more time for them to get liste and noticed for bigger exchanges but there is a lot more return

There are still exchanges that list good projects for free, also top exchanges that ask 0.5-2 BTC as listing fee.

They have funds in the dev fund, also they sold coins at the begging, so if you don't know anything about shard, better keep the silance. Only one exchange with 0 volume is sad. Is just a matter of time until it will be delisted from CMC. And to get back there is very hard. Cheers!

Quote from WP:
" SHARD COMMUNITY RESERVE
The reserve has the core purpose to increase market liquidity and reduce volatility. Other uses of the SCR may include funding exchange listings, development and marketing"

Until now, no liquidity, no new exchanges, no marketing. The "Developement" is there, indeed.

I hope my comment in here is taken as a constructive one and not as FUD or trolling. My 2 cents.
August 08, 2019, 08:45:40 AM

Activity: 800
Merit: 143
August 08, 2019, 07:43:01 AM
August 08, 2019, 07:13:56 AM
i see the notification in the wallet that is good for me if it say the price
August 04, 2019, 04:09:14 PM
not much is sell now maybe it go up more
July 30, 2019, 10:10:53 PM
yes i like very much

shard up 60% and over 50% of the sell side shard for sale was bought up looks like something big might be happening  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: