Pages:
Author

Topic: Removed removed removed - page 3. (Read 1659 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 5
April 09, 2019, 09:22:47 PM
Come swim with the fishes!! Action all day every day, every night! Join our club today. BITCOIN accepted.
April 08, 2019, 12:56:53 PM
Can you please state here what is the stake on each play? For big blind what is the amount? And for the small? I like the idea of this. But I haven't got the chance in joining in this. I'll be waiting for answers about this and maybe I could join Smiley.

We are building great action now. For the last few days we have had over 10 hours of tables running non stop.

Please join the action.

We have NL 20 NL 40 NL 100 NL 200 same for pot limit.
April 08, 2019, 12:50:30 PM
Can you also give me a bonus on my account ?
I just registered and would like to try playing , my nick alinardo
Good day, we have not seen your account yet. Did you apply to the club and not just join the app?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
April 05, 2019, 03:44:35 PM
This looks good but can't you lessen the minimum deposit?
What if we just want to try it first with a smaller amount?
I know that poker is a game where there are so many rich player but let's not forget the small time gamblers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
April 04, 2019, 09:29:47 AM
Can you please state here what is the stake on each play? For big blind what is the amount? And for the small? I like the idea of this. But I haven't got the chance in joining in this. I'll be waiting for answers about this and maybe I could join Smiley.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 04, 2019, 09:09:33 AM
Can you also give me a bonus on my account ?
I just registered and would like to try playing , my nick alinardo
April 02, 2019, 11:34:38 AM

JOIN THE ACTION TODAY ! PLAY FROM ANYWHERE- ANYTIME - AGAINST REAL POKER PLAYERS FROM REAL LIFE-

DAILY TOURNAMENTS

LIVE CASH GAMES

FRIENDLY PEOPLE

LOOKING FOR GRINDERS- 80% RAKE-BACK FOR QUALIFIED PLAYERS

MINIMUM DEPOSIT $5 USD -

DEPOSIT OPTIONS- ZELLE - BITCOIN -CASH APP- CREDIT CARD- PAYPAL- AND MORE
March 31, 2019, 03:33:59 AM
hy ! i have apllied for the poker club with the id provided ! if the promotion with the 10$ free is still active i want to participate and receive the free money ! thank u ! lets play some poker !

Good day sir, you have been approved and bonus added to your account. If you have any questions about the games, or want to know when games get going.. please send me a telegram message , or text me on the number provided on the poker app.
Activity: 683
Merit: 250
March 30, 2019, 03:12:55 PM
hy ! i have apllied for the poker club with the id provided ! if the promotion with the 10$ free is still active i want to participate and receive the free money ! thank u ! lets play some poker !
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 28, 2019, 03:53:20 PM
[/url]

i saw the picture and it says "join now and get free 10$?"
is the free 10$ just from join only? or we need to deposit to get the free money?

You can get the free $10 bonus without deposit. However, you must play the $10 and not just leave it on the account. If there is no activity after receiving the bonus, we will remove the bonus and offer to another player.
It's good that you have a bonus for beginners , played poker on the ios app, often came a good card, and quickly withdraw funds , good luck to you in the development of your project.
March 27, 2019, 03:45:05 PM
[/url]

is the free 10$ just from join only? or we need to deposit to get the free money?

You can get the free $10 bonus without deposit. However, you must play the $10 and not just leave it on the account. If there is no activity after receiving the bonus, we will remove the bonus and offer to another player.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
March 27, 2019, 01:34:13 PM
[/url]

March 27, 2019, 12:37:29 PM
Are you planning to play at the World Series of Poker Circuit at Harrahs Cherokee? Then you don't want to miss our satellites.
March 27, 2019, 12:35:30 PM
[/url]

March 27, 2019, 12:25:59 PM
Good morning everyone, Join us today. SMALL CLUB-EASILY MANAGED-SAFE AND SECURE--  We do not focus on building a big union, our concept is to stay small and manage and protect players from getting colluded as it happens daily on other clubs.
[/size]
March 20, 2019, 05:39:19 PM
10 PM EASTERN TIME $100 FREEROLL
March 20, 2019, 12:39:18 AM
Good morning everyone, i would like to mention that we have started deleting accounts with no activity. Unfortunately we offered a free $10 bonus to try out the platform , however many who took advantage of the promotion have failed to even log in after the bonus was added. Please note that the free bonus is made available to players wanting to try the system and play.
How long will the one last, days or weeks from now (the $10 bonus for new registered users, I meant)?
And, can you spend a little bit of seconds to give me some basic details:
- Minimum amount of BTC to be able to withdraw from the site.
- Fees of BTC withdrawals from the site
- Does the site support BTC Segwit address

Hello, the deposit bonus is there if you log in and play. Some people who have taken the bonus have not played 1 single hand. If you show activity, we would not remove that bonus.

There is no minimum to withdraw. You can withdraw anytime.

We charge no fees whatsoever. You pay us rake, we should not charge you to deposit or withdraw. ( However if there are fees associated with your payment method that is purely on you)

We only accept regular bitcoin, via a bitcoin address.
Making sure that I understand it well, from your site you won't charge any withdrawal fees right? are you saying that you are carrying the transaction fees? and from that statement, so the bonus doesn't have any wagering requirements? as long as you play single game and quit you can withdraw your initial deposit plus the bonus?

We are on legacy bitcoin. And yes we pay the fee if we have to send a payment. The free $10 is available to use, how ever in order to withdraw that initial $10 bonus, we would like to see 500 played hands. You can withdraw your winnings though at any time.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 20, 2019, 12:26:19 AM
Good morning everyone, i would like to mention that we have started deleting accounts with no activity. Unfortunately we offered a free $10 bonus to try out the platform , however many who took advantage of the promotion have failed to even log in after the bonus was added. Please note that the free bonus is made available to players wanting to try the system and play.
How long will the one last, days or weeks from now (the $10 bonus for new registered users, I meant)?
And, can you spend a little bit of seconds to give me some basic details:
- Minimum amount of BTC to be able to withdraw from the site.
- Fees of BTC withdrawals from the site
- Does the site support BTC Segwit address

Hello, the deposit bonus is there if you log in and play. Some people who have taken the bonus have not played 1 single hand. If you show activity, we would not remove that bonus.

We charge no fees whatsoever. You pay us rake, we should not charge you to deposit or withdraw. ( However if there are fees associated with your payment method that is purely on you)

Making sure that I understand it well, from your site you won't charge any withdrawal fees right? are you saying that you are carrying the transaction fees? and from that statement, so the bonus doesn't have any wagering requirements? as long as you play single game and quit you can withdraw your initial deposit plus the bonus?
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
March 19, 2019, 11:51:12 PM
No minimum btc setup for withdrawals of users.
No fees charged for both deposits and withdrawals, of course except fees from network transaction confirmations.
Good site.

Did you mean that the site only accepts legacy bitcoin address, and does not support Segwit address (that tend to have cheaper fees, and faster transaction speed)?
March 19, 2019, 11:36:38 PM
Lowest Deposit online. Only $5 USD of bitcoin. Play in tonights $100 GTD for $1 entry. Deposit today.

No it is not the lowest deposit I have ever seen. There are many online poker sites in my country with lower deposit, some sites offers 10,000-25,000 IDR minimum deposit which is less than $5.

Great i was not aware. However we might be the lowest USD based site.
Pages:
Jump to: