Pages:
Author

Topic: Removed removed removed - page 6. (Read 1659 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
March 01, 2019, 03:28:18 AM
Userid: 1546694
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
March 01, 2019, 03:05:57 AM
Only 15 more spots left for the $10. Contact me today guys.
February 28, 2019, 07:19:41 PM
8 PM tournament $ 1 ENTRY
February 28, 2019, 04:57:18 PM
Good afternoon everyone. Today we added a jackpot of $3,000 to the website. What this mean that you get a percentage based on what hand qualifies for it . Example any Quads, you would get 0.4 % of the 3,000 and the better the hand, the larger the prize. We also have a cooler jackpot as well. Check us out .
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
February 27, 2019, 07:55:36 PM
Running a Poker club is not easy. But we make it easy for you to play. We handle the hard work.

Join us today for our 4 pm Bounty Tournament only $1 to enter
Then following our 6 PM PLO tournament

See you at the tables. Remeber with our club, you only play against real people from real life. No bots ever. No super users. No Managament. Best of all, we have recreational players, which’s means no tough sharks.

Is 1$ formal fee for preventing abuse? Nice to see positive feedbacks by forum members. Btw, what is the latest decided requirements for entering to tournament tonight?

currently we are running small micro tournaments as most players we have are recreational . They just want to have fun. But as time project, we will start adding $5-$10$20 with GTD’s

We host tournament all night long. Players contact me and I set the game up. Have you signed up yet? We would love to see you there.
Thanks for the invitation! Looks like interesting. Can you please send the full details as required for signup? I will try my luck for the next one Smiley

Our pleasure. I hope you enjoy your time on the tables. Please let me know once you've completed you registration.

1: DOWNLOAD APP AND REGISTER

APPLE: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pppoker-home-games-play-poker/id1101622978?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

ANDROID :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lein.pppoker.android

WINDOWS:http://dl.pppoker.net/win/pppoker_pc_last_release.msi?v=pc.24.1

2: ONCE REGISTERED, THERE WILL BE A SECTION TO TYPE IN A CLUB NUMBER  ( TYPE THIS IN 938667)
3: NEXT PM ME YOUR USER ID NUMBER ( NOT THE LOGIN NAME) YOU CAN FIND THIS NUMBER IN YOUR PROFILE.
4: REMEMBER YOU NEED TO BE VERY ACTIVE MEMBER HERE TO EVEN GET APPROVED.

5: DONE.  PM ME FOR THE FREE $10
I already sent user ID, please check pm. There are two different numbers on the profile but I sent the one which can be found on profile details under the avatar. Thanks again!

got you! Games start running around 5-6 PM eastern time.
10$ is credited to account as promised. Awesome! I am planning to play in a club about  a 3 hour. Hope not to lose all balance Smiley Thanks again.
February 27, 2019, 05:15:48 PM
Running a Poker club is not easy. But we make it easy for you to play. We handle the hard work.

See you at the tables. Remeber with our club, you only play against real people from real life. No bots ever. No super users. No Managament. Best of all, we have recreational players, which’s means no tough sharks.

Is 1$ formal fee for preventing abuse? Nice to see positive feedbacks by forum members. Btw, what is the latest decided requirements for entering to tournament tonight?

currently we are running small micro tournaments as most players we have are recreational . They just want to have fun. But as time project, we will start adding $5-$10$20 with GTD’s

We host tournament all night long. Players contact me and I set the game up. Have you signed up yet? We would love to see you there.
Thanks for the invitation! Looks like interesting. Can you please send the full details as required for signup? I will try my luck for the next one Smiley

Our pleasure. I hope you enjoy your time on the tables. Please let me know once you've completed you registration.

APPLE: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pppoker-home-games-play-poker/id1101622978?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

2: ONCE REGISTERED, THERE WILL BE A SECTION TO TYPE IN A CLUB NUMBER  ( TYPE THIS IN 938667)
3: NEXT PM ME YOUR USER ID NUMBER ( NOT THE LOGIN NAME) YOU CAN FIND THIS NUMBER IN YOUR PROFILE.

I already sent user ID, please check pm. There are two different numbers on the profile but I sent the one which can be found on profile details under the avatar. Thanks again!

got you! Games start running around 5-6 PM eastern time.
legendary
February 27, 2019, 05:07:35 PM

February 27, 2019, 04:18:29 PM

legendary
February 27, 2019, 04:10:27 PM

February 27, 2019, 04:06:08 PM
Play on the go. Play from home. Play from anywhere. Join us today. We are offering a 50% first time deposit bonus. minimum deposit is $5.00

Contact us for bitcoin address or other deposit options.
February 27, 2019, 03:56:22 PM
Good afternoon, want to make money  while you sleep? We are looking for poker agents.  As an agent you will make rakeshare off your referrals Contact me via telegram..
February 26, 2019, 09:44:05 PM
Join is tonight for our late night grind.

10:30 PM eastern
$3.00 entry 10,000 starting unit
$1 rebuy
$2 add-on for extra 40,000 units.

Contact with questions. Join us tonight, if you haven’t registered and got your free $10 , do it today.
[/b]
February 26, 2019, 07:53:26 PM

February 26, 2019, 07:21:30 PM
Ok, joined. The application is fast, works fine on Windows 10. Also received from the administrator $ 10 as a bonus.

That’s fantastic, yeah the developer has done a great job with this robust system.
legendary
February 26, 2019, 07:12:42 PM

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 26, 2019, 07:06:37 PM
Ok, joined. The application is fast, works fine on Windows 10. Also received from the administrator $ 10 as a bonus.
February 26, 2019, 03:54:36 PM

February 26, 2019, 12:22:12 PM
Do you plan to release  abrowser based version of your poker software anytime soon?
I guess it might give a nice boost to your players base.

I’m sure the owners of the software will consider that at a later date. But ray assured, this app is on apple store, google play. And it’s used by millions around the world.
February 26, 2019, 12:13:17 PM

Proof there is nothing free. And believe me, it even takes comisión. Of every player we transfer chips, we pay. When the chips run out, and they will... we need diamonds to buy more chips to give to players.
February 26, 2019, 12:01:14 PM
Scam Alert

PPPoker is mobile app for free play (play for fun) , first time i heard about it was 2 years ago , It also lets you to open a new club and invite your friends there ,
Some people were trying to run real money tournaments and tables there as middleman.
At that time site itself had gifts for daily tournaments like Iphone . but no real money or cash of any type.
There is no reason to trust this business model even if it pays at early stage of club .
every one of you can do this , open a club there , start topic like this , it takes 10 minutes of your time , now imagine how you trust this ?

We appreciate your input, and if you’ve been following our thread, we have at all times said, we do not own the software.

Now about scamming... it has nothing to do with the software, or anything in that nature. The scammers are the people running the site. Doesn’t matter if it’s a free app, or paid millions. At the end of day it comes down to the operator and who runs the site.  It’s like all the people who run there crypto site with Poker Mavens like SWC started years ago. Anyone can do it, it cost $499..

It comes down who runs the Club, the operators. If the operators know how to run a business, no matter how or where, the site will be safe.

Also people are smart and intelligent. They can search PPPoker and see what it’s about.

As for our club, we consist of actual players from the live poker scene. Local members who want to have fun and play.

As for being free, that’s incorrect. We pay for extra features , more players. Nothing is ever free. In fact there is some clubs that have 1000+ members paying $3,000-$4000 monthly.

Read up and see how expensive this is.

And we don’t appreciate calling us a scam when we haven’t even taken a single deposit, or even asked anyone to do it. Now on a given day , our players that are local live, they will vouch that we pay out.
Pages:
Jump to: