Pages:
Author

Topic: rent24 announces ➡️ PRIMARY PLATFORM 🚀 - page 2. (Read 19989 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 08, 2018, 06:54:50 AM
Ich glaube an Co-Working und Co-Living. Habe gute Erfahrungen damit schon in den 90igern innerhalb von Siemens gemacht. Das Wachstum der rent24.com ist schon jetzt sehr beeindruckend. Da die Destinationen allesamt an Drehkreuzen der Airlines liegen, sind sie günstig zu erreichen. Und der Austausch der gefördert wird, trägt zu grossartigen Ergebnissen bei. Wo sonst ist soviel Wissen und Networking vereint. Den Primary sehe ich als Bindemittel der den Zusammenhalt und die Geschäfte innerhalb der Community stärken wird. Unkompliziert ist.  Während auf Steemit alles mögliche geteilt wird, ist hier die Qualität ganz anders, da es eine eigene Community ist mit definierten Zielen wie Wissensaustausch und Synergyeffekten. Und es um Innovationen geht.
Coworking and coliving is really a great idea, it can be the next Uber as I think. Or maybe quete bigger.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 01:28:36 PM
Ich glaube an Co-Working und Co-Living. Habe gute Erfahrungen damit schon in den 90igern innerhalb von Siemens gemacht. Das Wachstum der rent24.com ist schon jetzt sehr beeindruckend. Da die Destinationen allesamt an Drehkreuzen der Airlines liegen, sind sie günstig zu erreichen. Und der Austausch der gefördert wird, trägt zu grossartigen Ergebnissen bei. Wo sonst ist soviel Wissen und Networking vereint. Den Primary sehe ich als Bindemittel der den Zusammenhalt und die Geschäfte innerhalb der Community stärken wird. Unkompliziert ist.  Während auf Steemit alles mögliche geteilt wird, ist hier die Qualität ganz anders, da es eine eigene Community ist mit definierten Zielen wie Wissensaustausch und Synergyeffekten. Und es um Innovationen geht.
brand new
September 05, 2018, 07:23:09 PM
Gonna make a run through NYC - see whatcha got goin on there!
Activity: 17
Interesting projects
brand new
Activity: 6
Hi Everyone,

I am just now getting into the rent24/Primary ecosystem, and I can't help finding myself wishing that we had one of their coworking locations here in Jacksonville, Florida. 

I have messaged the admin on Telegram to see about possibly creating a rent24-branded coworking space here in Jacksonville.

Thanks,

RDSCRYPTO
TEMPORARY SIG CHANGE:  As many of you are aware, we just suffered our first mass shooting here in Jacksonville.  I am part of the team collecting donations for the surviving victims as well as for the burial reimbursement to the families that lost loved ones. 

We have set up both GoFundMe and crypto addresses to receive the donations:

Ethereum:  0x4a98341f942aa238c8e663e111e982e6cf17e3f3
Bitcoin:  17UCqhQwP2VNAsJdny85rZmB4rmiahZzoX
Litecoin:  LTwwvALti93Ujt9HEbMDgMjdEJ1qmGvXCS

GOFUNDME:  https://www.gofundme.com/jacksonville-mass-shooting-fund&rcid=r01-15353891534-3556f4b038d24f7e&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

If anyone can help out with the cause, it would be greatly appreciated.  It costs quite a bit to bury someone today, especially when the death is unexpected and a child of a parent, at that.  If you can help out at all, please do so using one of the addresses above or via GoFundMe today. 
Activity: 10
This is a cool project, looking forward to the results
brand new
September 01, 2018, 01:51:26 AM
the project seems promising as it emphasizes colloboration between coworkers and colivers and it is spread all over the world. I am looking forward it to be used dramatically high.
Activity: 278
Merit: 104
Well all i can say is it is indeed a great project and if they pull it off, it's going be huge. Only time will tell but im sure with good support this will work and again, thank you guys for having me here! Smiley Good luck!
Activity: 129
Recently, coworking space is very userful. In my company which a bit big company but we are considering that we use the space. We are thinking it is more easy to generate a good idea in such open discussion space.
Activity: 52
Curious for this project, good to see projects chosing other blockchains than Ethereum to develop on! I like the fact that they already have quite a few locations spread over the world!
brand new
Good job done guys. I believe this is going to revolutionalize the way we view blockchain applications.
brand new
I wish u the best luck. Keep the good work coming!
brand new
Love the concept of this project. The team look dedicated to advance this project. As the idea spreads and the concept is recognised, I believe this project could be on a winner. Build up the community and we're on a winner here.. Love the idea..  Smiley
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Looking at the vision and mission and objectives of this project, I am sure that this project will develop easily, enthusiasm for the team in promoting this project so that many investors are aware of it.
Activity: 2
This project was expected...
brand new
Interesting project but ICOs in this moment are so risky as investment.  Cry Cry
brand new
promising project  Grin
brand new
Hoping for to this become a successful project!  Smiley
brand new
Rent24 is going to achieve a lot in ICO's.
Pages:
Jump to: