Pages:
Author

Topic: rent24 announces ➡️ PRIMARY PLATFORM 🚀 - page 3. (Read 19989 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I hope ill earn enough on crypto, so i can make crypto my day job. And for retirement i want Aston Martin, i dont need labo Wink
brand new
Interesting project in the block chain and more to be supported by RENT24, many successes. We are waiting for you in Latin America
brand new
This is a very interesting investment, I like this project. Good project!  Wink Wink
brand new
Hope your project is successful
brand new
hopping on the train now as this team, project and idea is one of the better ones i've witnessed sprout up.
Activity: 2
Recently, coworking space is very userful. In my company which a bit big company but we are considering that we use the space. We are thinking it is more easy to generate a good idea in such open discussion space.
Activity: 1
Very high potential....  Looking forward to grow with it.
brand new
Hoping for this project to reach more people in Mexico!
Activity: 11
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Interesting concept.... But OP needs to attend to solve questions posted before this response.

Guys the link to your website on this thread is not working. Check it out. Best of luck.

Check this

https://www.rent24.com/en/about/

(I'm not connected... Just trying to help)
brand new
welsome
Activity: 31
This project is too good with a huge team and good potential
Activity: 12
Good project
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
I think this will be a win-win project for rent24 and its customers loving to share physical spaces.
a very promising project. lucky to be an early bird here Smiley
Activity: 33
good luck on this project.  It is very exciting to be a part of it.
excellent project I wish you luck

brand new
This is a great project!!
Activity: 7
I support this project 100%. Everywhere you go, i follow too. Every life you touch am touching too.... Good!
Activity: 4
An interesting approach that should be easy scalable through blockchain technology. Starting with places mostly located in Germany but to find also on hotspots all over the world: London, Moscow, New York and Tel Aviv are available too.
Pages:
Jump to: