Pages:
Author

Topic: RentalStarter - A Midwest Real Estate Investment Company - page 39. (Read 120179 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Your last email was addresse to US shareholders. BitFunder is shutting down completely. What's the plan for all shareholders now?

Likely to go direct.

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Your last email was addresse to US shareholders. BitFunder is shutting down completely. What's the plan for all shareholders now?
Activity: 473
Investors - Please note ,we have sent out a very important email to investors concerning the BitFunder exchange issue.

If you are not on the mailing list, please email a SIGNED bitcoin client message to [email protected] from your bitfunder public address for confirmation.

I am on the list but have not received any email? Just the general update you sent out a few hours ago.
Investors - Please note ,we have sent out a very important email to investors concerning the BitFunder exchange issue.

If you are not on the mailing list, please email a SIGNED bitcoin client message to [email protected] from your bitfunder public address for confirmation.

Hey the stock really went down... the project is still running though, right?

Nothing out of the ordinary. I bought siding today to finish up mill street with, i've been posting videos and updates via the newsletter and even more so in our chat at #rentalstarter on freenode.

From what I can tell it has all to do with exchange woes.
Activity: 27
Hey the stock really went down... the project is still running though, right?
As a quick note today, the contract on S Court fell through.

Owner decided he wanted $20k instead of $12.5k from us for the property. We *could* sue likely, but it won't be worth it. The house will end up being sold by the county in the next year or two, then it will be worth our time to look at it.

This frees up $30k+ in capital for the fund, so we can look at another property now. Sadly I've had to pass over 3 or 4 spectacular deals due to the fact the capital was tied up.

Going to talk to the bank next week or so about refinancing logan.

Mill street is almost done inside, after that we can install a renter, also while re-doing the siding at the same time. Refinance on that hopefully will start mid november.
Did I miss something or why is the share tanking so hard to 0.01?

Bitfunder is shutting out US customers; lots of people are pulling out now.

This is mostly correct.

I sent an email out to everyone explaining the legal updates I've got from our atty. If you aren't on the list now , please make sure you go through our verification process on the first page.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Bitfunder is shutting out US customers; lots of people are pulling out now.
Activity: 58
Activity: 21
Thanks for the quick response.  I'll keep an eye out.
Would it be possible to do direct shares without using an exchange (like what Asicminer does)?

I sent out a email concerning it, and in short the answer is yes.  I just need to find out what's legal and what is not. A great deal of it would depend on whether or not you're located in the US or not.

Seems like a good time to be leaving the US.

Thankfully, RentalStarter isn't based in the US Smiley

So will Hong Kong law be the determining factor in facilitating US investors or would US law still cause problems?  Or were you referring to Bitfunder stipulations when you made a comment earlier saying that you may or may not be able to continue servicing US customers?  

If the law in Hong Kong allowed you to do so, but Bitfunder said that they would not accept you if you did, would you consider a move to a freer exchange or convert to a direct share format?

I'll consider either depending on what I can find out concerning laws. In the past month we have retained legal advice from attournies in both HK and the US.
Would it be possible to do direct shares without using an exchange (like what Asicminer does)?

I sent out a email concerning it, and in short the answer is yes.  I just need to find out what's legal and what is not. A great deal of it would depend on whether or not you're located in the US or not.

So will Hong Kong law be the determining factor in facilitating US investors or would US law still cause problems?  Or were you referring to Bitfunder stipulations when you made a comment earlier saying that you may or may not be able to continue servicing US customers?  

If the law in Hong Kong allowed you to do so, but Bitfunder said that they would not accept you if you did, would you consider a move to a freer exchange or convert to a direct share format?

I sent out a email concerning it, and in short the answer is yes.  I just need to find out what's legal and what is not. A great deal of it would depend on whether or not you're located in the US or not.

I sent out a email concerning it, and in short the answer is yes.  I just need to find out what's legal and what is not. A great deal of it would depend on whether or not you're located in the US or not.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye
In lieu of the news that Bitfunder will close their doors to US customers, do you have any plans to list shares elsewhere, such as Havelock?

Not sure what direction will be the best. As it stands now, I'm willing to bet money that havelock will have to do the same thing that BF is doing.

I'm sure that no one wants to hear it , but my best response is "Wait and see" and we'll then make a decision.

I don't think dividends are locked out from BF , and I don't see what's going to prevent us from doing a relatively decent dividend this month due to Logan getting a rental deposit.
In lieu of the news that Bitfunder will close their doors to US customers, do you have any plans to list shares elsewhere, such as Havelock?
Update posted on BitFunder and the first page of this thread concerning September developments.
Just released additional shares. Get them while they're hot!

7day high/low has ranged from about .028 to .038.

The shares are at .03 and .0325 and will directly go towards financing new properties.
Pages:
Jump to: