Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 115. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
ok, just entered this one..

Like us on Facebook > DONE !
Follow us on Twitter > DONE !
Join our Telegram Channel = DONE !
Watch us and comment on Bitcointalk = DONE !
Follow us on Medium = DONE !
Retweeted 2 posts = DONE !
Filled out the form = DONE !
added to follow list = DONE !

Good luck guys !

And in return, you will get like 5$ worth of coins. Maybe less Smiley

They are paying extremely low to bounty hunters so the best way to get some from ico.

It is also good for investors.

True as we've read before they don't really need the bounty people as the soft cap was already reached and the funds to operate are already available.
which is a very good indicator. Some projects seem a little bit fishy if the offer to high bounties. I think good projects should not have problems collecting enough funds.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I cant find your twitter. Do you have account there? Its very easy to follow by news  Huh

https://twitter.com/rentberry_ .

Utility bills payments are a great thing, that's the first time that we see thi option being introduced?

Thank you.
You mean Utility bills payments in tokens as well? So, users can pay for utility by tokens online?
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
There are often problems due to bad faith among tenants and landlords, security deposits, undelivered services, malicious and disrespectful people, contracts not honored..... the blockhain will be able to intervene to restore confidence between stakeholders and thus improve the market.

Agree, this is one of those cases where trust is needed, so the use of the block chan technology fit quite well

If tokens are used as a means of payment, then the blockchain is necessary for control. But if you use ordinary money, all these questions of mistrust are solved by traditional legal methods. This project wants to improve the real estate rental area with the help of new technologies. But this entails a matter of trust in the project itself. The value of tokens as a means of payment will depend only on the existence of this company. It is not decentralization, but centralization. So there is both positive and the negative sides.
You're wrong. The coin's value will not depend on the existence of the company. It will depend on those people who will use this platform! No users - no company.

In fact he is not far from truth. Existence of company means the existence of clients  DB, so coin's adoption will be much faster in  this case.
This is understandable) But the company will not be able to set the value of the coin. Of course, if it will not possess a large amount of coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
ok, just entered this one..

Like us on Facebook > DONE !
Follow us on Twitter > DONE !
Join our Telegram Channel = DONE !
Watch us and comment on Bitcointalk = DONE !
Follow us on Medium = DONE !
Retweeted 2 posts = DONE !
Filled out the form = DONE !
added to follow list = DONE !

Good luck guys !

And in return, you will get like 5$ worth of coins. Maybe less Smiley

They are paying extremely low to bounty hunters so the best way to get some from ico.

It is also good for investors.

True as we've read before they don't really need the bounty people as the soft cap was already reached and the funds to operate are already available.
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
found interesting Rentberry review, I think it will be useful for those who recently found this project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPWZK1-2mZs

I just watched the video is very interesting and explains  all aspects of the Rentberry project quite well thanks to having shared with us...
Thanks for the video. Is a bit long for me but explains a lot of how the platform will work in the future.
If you invest in an ICO your view should be always focused on the future. I think in 1 year this whole crypto market will be a lot bigger.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I cant find your twitter. Do you have account there? Its very easy to follow by news  Huh

I am not sure if this is legit but it sure looks like one - https://twitter.com/rentberry_ . Then again in the age of crypto scams you might want to wait for confirmation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

https://twitter.com/rentberry_ .

Utility bills payments are a great thing, that's the first time that we see thi option being introduced?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
found interesting Rentberry review, I think it will be useful for those who recently found this project:

I just watched the video is very interesting and explains  all aspects of the Rentberry project quite well thanks to having shared with us...
Thanks for the video. Is a bit long for me but explains a lot of how the platform will work in the future.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

I just watched the video is very interesting and explains  all aspects of the Rentberry project quite well thanks to having shared with us...
Activity: 518
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
smart-lock (smart home) and bill pay is interesting. do you have any documents about how is going to work securely?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The platform is the easiest part here. hardest part os customer's and renter's security and facilities. How will you guys ensure the quality checks?

For something you can use pictures along with personal review by both parts. But is not very easy to manage it.

There will be some sort of scoring system for both tenants and landlords. I'm not sure about the details, but I agree that quality checks are crucial here.

And it would be cool if this scoring system will be registered into the blockchain to make it immutable Smiley. I'm sure you can write a smart contract to don't let tenants/landlords abuse it
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
There are other ICOs who created a platform for real estates and home rentals, what makes you think yours is better than theirs. Are you going to use your own software for identity authentication or you're planning to buy it somewhere else?

I know of REAL, but that is more for buying real estate. Can you tell me what competitive projects there are for RentBerry?

I`m also interested what are the competitive projects because i did some research on google and i didn`t find a project like this, true are a lot in the real estate industry but not like this. Can you please share some examples ?
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
There are other ICOs who created a platform for real estates and home rentals, what makes you think yours is better than theirs. Are you going to use your own software for identity authentication or you're planning to buy it somewhere else?

I know of REAL, but that is more for buying real estate. Can you tell me what competitive projects there are for RentBerry?

I also think about Relest which ,however, focusses mainly on real estate auctions. Their ICO is running at the moment but don't know how successful it is.
I really like the fact that they're speaking at so many events. A proper roadshow! This does wonders as a marketing campagne

That is a good sign. Being out there and exposing your project is a big part of the success of a campaign. And this also shows that they are confident with their project. Keep it going Rentberry team!

Exactly, I know of projects that think everyone will find them, but certainly nowadays, that no longer the case. There's too much competition and putting yourself out there is the way to get attention
I agree, participation in events demonstrates close connection with the community, investors like it's - and they can trust for such projects.
Activity: 644

Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Going through the T&Cs. How should i interpret the below paragraphs? Does it mean BERRY will not be on an exchange ever? Once i have bought the Tokens and vesting period has passed, i can never exchange them back to ETH and get out?? Can someone please clarify.

BERRY Tokens do not have any functionality or utility outside the Rentberry Platform.

The functionality and utility of Berry Tokens will therefore be limited to interacting with users/content within the confines of a single platform. BERRY Tokens will not have any functionality or utility outside the Rentberry Platform. It is therefore intended that BERRY Tokens will continuously circulate within the Rentberry Platform ecosystem. The Rentberry Platform will therefore be structured as a “closed system” insofar as the use of BERRY Tokens is concerned. Whilst it is possible that a secondary market could develop for trading BERRY Tokens, the Company will not create such secondary markets nor will it act as an exchange for BERRY Tokens. To the extent a secondary market or exchange for trading BERRY Tokens does develop, it would be run and operated wholly independently of the Company, the BERRY Token Sale and the Rentberry Platform.

Possibility of change to the intended functionality of BERRY Tokens
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF UNDERTAKING A LEGAL AND REGULATORY ANALYSIS OF THE FUNCTIONALITY OF BERRY TOKENS. FOLLOWING THE CONCLUSION OF THIS ANALYSIS, WE MAY DECIDE TO AMEND THE INTENDED FUNCTIONALITY OF BERRY TOKENS IN ORDER TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LEGAL OR REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS TO WHICH WE ARE SUBJECT. WE SHALL PUBLISH A NOTICE ON OUR WEBSITE OF ANY CHANGES THAT WE DECIDE TO MAKE TO THE FUNCTIONALITY OF BERRY TOKENS AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REGULARLY CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR ANY SUCH NOTICES. ON THE CONLCUSION OF THIS ANALYSIS, WE WILL DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO CHANGE THE FUNCTIONALITY OF BERRY TOKENS.

In my opinion this means that on the Rentberry you won't be able to exchange eth/fiat/btc for berry, also they're going to make their erc20 compliant to regulatory agencies like the SEC

Then why would i want to buy the berries? I don't get equity or get to exchange it them for eth/fiat/btc when they might appreciate. Or do you mean, i might be able to do that once the berries are traded through etherdelta / exchanges - not sure if i am making any sense. There is so much more i need to learn.

Thanks for your reply.
Activity: 644
I really like the fact that they're speaking at so many events. A proper roadshow! This does wonders as a marketing campagne

That is a good sign. Being out there and exposing your project is a big part of the success of a campaign. And this also shows that they are confident with their project. Keep it going Rentberry team!

Exactly, I know of projects that think everyone will find them, but certainly nowadays, that no longer the case. There's too much competition and putting yourself out there is the way to get attention
Jump to: