Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 112. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I have faced several times the fact that pictures, that are published in ads, do not correspond with reality. Will the platform check the photos loaded into ads by landlords?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello everyone. Will the coin’s value be fixed during the whole ICO?

Yes, that's right. The only thing that will change - the bonus payment, but the value will be fixed: 1,500 coins per one Eth.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Check it out, guys. I know the recent real estate type ICOs have been a huge letdown. I see potential here though. First and foremost, lowering the cost of rent and at the same time increasing the profit for homeowners(landlords). How, you ask? Simple. Cutting out the middleman. Isn't that what the ICO and blockchain technology is all about? By removing the overpriced property management companies from the equation, the landlord is able to competitively list a property. As long as there is a section built into the platform for maintenance requests, approvals, and work complete verification for paying the invoices of vendors and handymen. The landlord can operate a rental property from across the world.
Activity: 84
You will require KYC submission ? if not on ico for your platform service
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
As for me, Rentberry is a typical platform for renting property, which there are a huge number. Nothing special, except for the blockchain. Neither tenants nor landlords get additional benefits. So, I don’t see any reason to invest in this project, so far.
The use of the blockchain is the main feature of the service. Thanks to it tenants and landlords get huge benefits. There are no such benefits on centralized platforms f for renting property.
Well, give me something that will be a benefit for the landlord, which there is not on other platforms?
Easily! For example, raising your ads in the list and highlighting them will not be for a fixed price, as it is in other projects. The price of these marketing services will depend on how much there are posted ads on the site at that moment and how many people use these marketing tools. And, by the way, these services can be paid with BERRY coins right in the app from your smartphone.
Well, I've read, that the platform supposed to save landlords’ time. I wonder how?
Buddy, it's also very simple. Under ideal circumstances, the landlord can lease out his property, without even meeting with potential tenants. There will be no need in going somewhere, in showing something, in signing a contract. All this will be done right inside the platform. By the way, the developers have been creating one technology, which will allow you to open houses with a smartphone, which has a smart-contract between a tenant and a landlord. Isn't this cool??)))

Yeah, it's really cool and I even begin to like it))) But what about the benefits for tenants? How will they benefit?

As is at this moment for me is like another typical platform for renting. The magic will happen when we actually will see the blockchain in action to real trust in this project.
allthough the whole idea behind it is nice, I wonder if people would go and rent a home / office / ... without a physical visit. We do live in an era that people buy hardware / clothes / food / ... online without touching it before buying, so it might actualy take of...
Virtual tours in homes has already been introduced few years ago, so if they can combine this idea and let it be managed by the blockchain... and most important, people like to use it... well, by all means, go ahead.
Progress in technology is key and eminent...
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
read your roadmap, smartcontracts in what platform ? ethereum ? or your own blockhain. Sorry dint have time to go through whitepaper
Activity: 154
As for me, Rentberry is a typical platform for renting property, which there are a huge number. Nothing special, except for the blockchain. Neither tenants nor landlords get additional benefits. So, I don’t see any reason to invest in this project, so far.
The use of the blockchain is the main feature of the service. Thanks to it tenants and landlords get huge benefits. There are no such benefits on centralized platforms f for renting property.
Well, give me something that will be a benefit for the landlord, which there is not on other platforms?
Easily! For example, raising your ads in the list and highlighting them will not be for a fixed price, as it is in other projects. The price of these marketing services will depend on how much there are posted ads on the site at that moment and how many people use these marketing tools. And, by the way, these services can be paid with BERRY coins right in the app from your smartphone.
Well, I've read, that the platform supposed to save landlords’ time. I wonder how?
Buddy, it's also very simple. Under ideal circumstances, the landlord can lease out his property, without even meeting with potential tenants. There will be no need in going somewhere, in showing something, in signing a contract. All this will be done right inside the platform. By the way, the developers have been creating one technology, which will allow you to open houses with a smartphone, which has a smart-contract between a tenant and a landlord. Isn't this cool??)))

Yeah, it's really cool and I even begin to like it))) But what about the benefits for tenants? How will they benefit?

As is at this moment for me is like another typical platform for renting. The magic will happen when we actually will see the blockchain in action to real trust in this project.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

This is token, not coin. They have different price during ICO. Now they have 33% discount for early investors. Look at the main page
https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Merit: 17
Although not the first one to do this in real estate space. Rentberry has a good track record. I am looking forward to reading up about the business side of things.

Yes, they were existing already even before they adopt the blockchain technology. So I really hope this succeeds. I am seriously thinking  of investing in Rentberry now. But I needed more research, so I'll do just that before jumping right in.

I think the differences between Rentberry and his competitors, is that Rentberry has an already working product

They do not have a working product on the blockchain. They claim that they already have a working business in the field of real estate rental. It is for the development of a working platform for rent that they collect money for the ICO.
Activity: 252
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Good news! Rentberry has made it to the "Top 10" list for best ICOs in 2018 by INC. http://ow.ly/dh6530h9YWi

Yes, it's useful information. It's interesting that Rentberry is on the list for the second place, as one of the best projects of this year.

It says top 10 but Im not sure if Rentberry is second place in the list, or that that was pure luck. I didnt see a rating system
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Good news! Rentberry has made it to the "Top 10" list for best ICOs in 2018 by INC. http://ow.ly/dh6530h9YWi

Yes, it's useful information. It's interesting that Rentberry is on the list for the second place, as one of the best projects of this year.
Activity: 196
will this be cheaper than renting on the normal way ?

i am curious, is there a more detailed explanaition?
In the future there will be no paper money, so that there is no choice.

i think that it will still take a huge amount of time for this adaption of not using money ><"

Well it depends, adaptation of crypto is going fast . if you see at how many places you can already pay with bitcoin, i think it will just take some time to be able to pay with other crypto.
It acutally depends on us Smiley
Jump to: