Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 35. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 101
Shit ICO. Also, shitty Cryptonomos never accepted my KYC. I asked weeks after, then declined because of bad photos. It was great photos! I send the exact same again, guess what? Accepted.
Now there’s big bonuses for selected few?

Worst ETH spent, except for Giza device Wink
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Rentberry will prosper long term - it may take 3-6months but it is self evident that berry token will be at least 50% up from ico price in 6 months
why you think that?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Are you guys open to collaboration with other real estate projects?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Rentberry will prosper long term - it may take 3-6months but it is self evident that berry token will be at least 50% up from ico price in 6 months
Activity: 322
Partnering with HelloSign and working with their advanced and secure e-signing technology made it possible to bring you a truly convenient feature. This is a profitable partnership
Activity: 81
I wish this coin was on a different exchange. I dont like hitbtc. Anyone know if this coin is going to be on another exchange by summer? I know it early just wondering if someone knows something I dont.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Why did they ban you for posting the link to Etherdelta? One of the admins just kicked you out for that?
did that to me too...wtf?!

I must say that I was not of the impression at any time that they got anything to hide. Weird reports here and I don't know whether they are true.

I also got banned twice for posting a Delta App screenshot. First ban was for posting. Second ban was on my secondary account for asking why I was banned. Rentberry has a really weird way with customer relations.  Angry

What kind of screenshot did you share from your Delta App? Just how many coins and tokens you hold or what?
Why did they ban you for posting the link to Etherdelta? One of the admins just kicked you out for that?

I must say that I was not of the impression at any time that they got anything to hide. Weird reports here and I don't know whether they are true.

I also got banned twice for posting a Delta App screenshot. First ban was for posting. Second ban was on my secondary account for asking why I was banned. Rentberry has a really weird way with customer relations.  Angry
Hmm, you surprised me. I could not think that the team can afford to treat their customers this way. Why these prohibitions, I do not understand
Activity: 1

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 350
I've been studying coinmarketcap going through all different coins that have coin supplies between 200 to 300 million. What I noticed is that the majority of them are in the dollar or dollars per coin.
That is HUGE for Berry, tells you right off the bat it's undervalued from a numbers game perspective
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I found the project very interesting, I will analyze the proposals in the whitepaper more deeply, after many false projects, we have to be very cautious.
which wallet should one use for the tokens?

MEW or Metamask are the best one. Maybe also Eidoo for mobile wallet but without waranty

I can recommend imToken, that's what I'm using on my android. Never had any problems. Supports all tokens and even automatically detects
when you receive new/unknown tokens. 

Right imToken. I forgotten it

Thank you I found some "forgotten" ETH on my imToken Wallet.

It's like a girlfriend (and a hidden baby) in every harbour with crypto....   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I also use imToken and I can safely recommend it to you, it really works fine. Still, I certainly like MEW
Since the Rentberry scores are part of the tenant and landlord profiles on the Rentberry platform, they can be used internationally.
Of course, and if this is used at the international level, if everyone from any part of the world can use it, then this will be a great success Smiley
Activity: 8
Regarding RentBerry withdrawal from CryptoNomos - I’d just like to say that not explaining you need to have 0.005 ETH left on your account in order to withdraw is a bit short sighted. It’s going to really annoy a lot of people when they come to withdraw tokens. You should have stated this more clearly. I imagine most people will have done what I did and transfer the amount of ETH they want to spend on BERRY and no more. Now we will all have to make another transfer of ETH into CryptoNomos just to get our BERRY out. I.e. we have to pay to get what we have already bought. You could have set aside some tokens for this or made it VERY clear somewhere to avoid confusion.
Agreed. i was pissed off yesterday.
Activity: 188
Regarding RentBerry withdrawal from CryptoNomos - I’d just like to say that not explaining you need to have 0.005 ETH left on your account in order to withdraw is a bit short sighted. It’s going to really annoy a lot of people when they come to withdraw tokens. You should have stated this more clearly. I imagine most people will have done what I did and transfer the amount of ETH they want to spend on BERRY and no more. Now we will all have to make another transfer of ETH into CryptoNomos just to get our BERRY out. I.e. we have to pay to get what we have already bought. You could have set aside some tokens for this or made it VERY clear somewhere to avoid confusion.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Activity: 56
Activity: 98
When will the mainnet start? Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: