Pages:
Author

Topic: Rentberry – Decentralized Home Rental Platform - page 2. (Read 10722 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 18
Why is there no information on payments? Will they ever exist?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
So what about this bounty campaign? Will there be any distribution of tokens at last? I participated in the twitter and facebook bounty campaigns from the very beginning. And I'd like to know when I will receive my reward? And where in the world are the spreadsheets? Just another scam story here?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

I don't know tele Rentberry bounty be present for what to do! All answer is Can't , No. Don't...

What happen to the undistributed bounty token  allocation ?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
when already on cryptonomus it will be possible to extract tokens to myself on myetherwallet?
Activity: 53
Will there be payments? If yes, then when?
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
sorry, I joined to bounty in last week,  made one report for twitter and facebook, and now on spreadsheets have stakes only for facebook, its not fair! Count please
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Пpивeт!
Haпиcaл cтaтью o пpoeктe - yкaзaнo, чтo дo 21.01 - лишь Фб и Tвиттep
https://golos.io/ru--investiczii/@mir/investicii-c-pomoshyu-ico-45-platforma-arendy-rentberry-privlekla-usd25-mln-i-cherez-3-dnya-zavershaet-ico

It is written:
"ATTENTION! No more than 1 retweet / share per person per day. Since January 15, 2018 we accept only 3 reports / shares per week for person for twitter and FB campaigns. other activities are still going on. "
But there are no forms for the report on the articles. Please accept my article.
Thank you!
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Пpивeт!
Haпиcaл cтaтью o пpoeктe - yкaзaнo, чтo дo 21.01 - лишь Фб и Tвиттep
https://golos.io/ru--investiczii/@mir/investicii-c-pomoshyu-ico-45-platforma-arendy-rentberry-privlekla-usd25-mln-i-cherez-3-dnya-zavershaet-ico
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
When will the KYC begin for bounty members? And where it will be necessary to pass?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Blog bounty is still open or not? I cant find your spreadsheet. If blog bounty campaign is still open then how many articles I have to share in a week?

They have closed the campaign already. Found it from their Telegram
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Blog bounty is still open or not? I cant find your spreadsheet. If blog bounty campaign is still open then how many articles I have to share in a week?
Activity: 42
#Join
Bitcointalk username: manhhieu1991
Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Telegram username: @vũ hiếu
ETH address: 0x103Ba1E2f25029f95fA379125e6BCfF76F2f525A
Activity: 28
I want to know how you are going to solve real estate problems with blockchain? Does it help you to secure transactions or other things.
Activity: 104
Just joined this boutny program!! Grin
Activity: 45
i dont know this spreadsheet .....
are you see spreadsheet form bounty ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy
Dear Bounty Manager,
                               I have joined "Become a Friend - Join Facebook, Twitter, Medium and Telegram" campaign, and fill out the form. Please consider me. Thank you!
Activity: 11
Very eager to participate in the ICO sale.
Activity: 148
I didn't use an erc address when registering, how can I change it?
Activity: 406
Why did you close the registration in bounty program in twitter and facebook?
Activity: 46
Very good project ,I believe it. Thank you very much Wink
Pages:
Jump to: