Pages:
Author

Topic: Report: Bitcoin to $25,000 by 2022 - page 7. (Read 2814 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
October 30, 2017, 03:18:56 AM
That would be interesting if that happens. It would actually be five times higher than its value today. I think this prediction is over optimistic without considering the other competition with regards to cryptocurrency ecosystem.
If we talk realistically, then this thing is nearly impossible. Yet you never know what will happen in the future as future is unpredictable. This is really a difficult thing to see and that too in such a short period of time. Market price of bitcoin will for sure increase very much by the end of 2022 but saying this that it will reach up to 25000$ is something nearly impossible and hard to see.

The thing is, people are also saying at the beginning of this year that 5k is nearly impossible as well this 2017. That bitcoin can't go tbat high in sucb a short time. Well guess what, we've consistently breached 6k and we still have 2 months to go this year. I'm not saying it's going to happen but i'm belieiving it can

For now we could just only say it is too impossible, and even in the past they have said it was really impossible it would reach that worth we have right now, but as you can see it did happen right before our eyes, and yet there ar so many speculations to what might the future of bitcoin will be, some have said it will pump up, some also said it will drop, no one is certain about those predictions but it has a great potential to get high price.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
October 30, 2017, 03:17:47 AM
From my point of view it would be very hard to see bitcoin price at only $25k by 2022. I mean guys..there are 4 years and a bit until '22. BTC price raised by 6x-7x only this year! What will happen in 4 years?? Nobody knows..but from the historical charts I see it at over $100,000.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
October 30, 2017, 03:13:41 AM
2022 is about 5 years from now which is really short if you ask me. But at the same time, its a period long enough for bigger things to happen but that mark of $2500 per btc, is what I don't see happening in all sincerity but if something massive should happen like governments adopting the blockchain for its use, there is direct use of bitcoin for transactions, there is need to travel around the world with bitcoin in your wallet and wuld suffice then $25000 will only be a moderate speculation.

It's not that short for me, that's already enough time for bitcoin to be fueled and will be reaching $25,000. This can be tough for bitcoin but make this year as an example, there's so many movement for bitcoin's price that happened.

Since January, everyone is expecting $1,000 to happen and it did happened and where now close to November the price is at $6,000 so that's a big percentage of it's growth.

Bitcoin is on mainstream now so every people that has skeptical ideas about it will be starting to invest in learning first before putting money on it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 01:27:12 AM
2022 is about 5 years from now which is really short if you ask me. But at the same time, its a period long enough for bigger things to happen but that mark of $2500 per btc, is what I don't see happening in all sincerity but if something massive should happen like governments adopting the blockchain for its use, there is direct use of bitcoin for transactions, there is need to travel around the world with bitcoin in your wallet and wuld suffice then $25000 will only be a moderate speculation.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
October 30, 2017, 12:49:34 AM
This sounds very good but this date is light years from now and till then we will witness many speculations and manipulations of price. Fud will be better organized, hatters will find new arguments. I'm only not sure if this is going to be a spike or steady nice growth. Now prices changes 300$ daily, when reaches 10k we could see 1000$ daily changing of a price. This will open whole new possibilities for large investors.  Wink
You have made a very good point here. According to me, we are going to see more spikes at least until all the bitcoin are mined out or bought by investors. In the coming years, the demand will be really high and at that time the overall supply would be even less than the present one which will definitely be the reason behind the rate that you told here. Bitcoin will touch this target of 25k dollars within next five years for sure.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 29, 2017, 09:51:08 AM
That would be interesting if that happens. It would actually be five times higher than its value today. I think this prediction is over optimistic without considering the other competition with regards to cryptocurrency ecosystem.
If we talk realistically, then this thing is nearly impossible. Yet you never know what will happen in the future as future is unpredictable. This is really a difficult thing to see and that too in such a short period of time. Market price of bitcoin will for sure increase very much by the end of 2022 but saying this that it will reach up to 25000$ is something nearly impossible and hard to see.

The thing is, people are also saying at the beginning of this year that 5k is nearly impossible as well this 2017. That bitcoin can't go tbat high in sucb a short time. Well guess what, we've consistently breached 6k and we still have 2 months to go this year. I'm not saying it's going to happen but i'm belieiving it can
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 29, 2017, 04:47:19 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
October 29, 2017, 04:27:31 AM
It is an interesting article from fundstrat to read. Even though it is an over-optimistic article (in my opinion), i dont believe bitcoins will rise to that level in 5 years, yet i am hoping it, hehe. But still, it is more like a dream, and dreams do come true, but some don't. With the rise or bitcoin prices, it is normal for people that lives and works in economic world to make a prediction about it. But we need to do our research too about it. I am afraid it is more like a bait for people to buy more bitcoin, so there are more money involved in this cryptocurrencies system. I am not saying this is a scam or what, what i want to say is, if you want to invest on bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, do your research and plan well, choose your cyptocurrencies well, dont drop all your load on an investment, just invest what you can afford to lose. We all here want to be success with bitcoin, but we need to stay focus and alert too about good and bad things that might happen.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 04:23:54 AM
Where bitcoin will reach will solely depend on innovations and community acceptance. There are a lot of problems to be solved and as the solutions keep arriving and the network keeps getting robust, the price will keep rising. A 4-5K increase for each of the following
1. Solve micro transaction problem
2. Solve Transaction speed and scaling issue.
3. Solve the miner vs user ambiguity.

Thats an easy +15K in the coming 1-2 years itself. I say by 2020 beginning, well be looking at 25k
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 29, 2017, 04:10:26 AM
Bitcoin  can be $ 25,000 in 2022, but if it was broken into 10 pieces then it could even be $ 100. Bitcoin cash, Bitcoin gold etc etc
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 29, 2017, 03:53:25 AM
This sounds very good but this date is light years from now and till then we will witness many speculations and manipulations of price. Fud will be better organized, hatters will find new arguments. I'm only not sure if this is going to be a spike or steady nice growth. Now prices changes 300$ daily, when reaches 10k we could see 1000$ daily changing of a price. This will open whole new possibilities for large investors.  Wink
It is all about the determination and the value of the bitcoin because now all the people the people are aware of the bitcoin, the income of the bitcoin is the best thing and it is about to hold and the organization of the bitcoin will give you the hollow price, it is the time for the bitcoin and the value of the bitcoin will get more organized if the high level people will buy the bitcoin and will hold it till the growth end.
Activity: 783
Merit: 270
October 28, 2017, 11:57:03 AM
Intuitively,  I don't trust this prediction.   Financial analysts often have big fancy mathematical
models that, in the end, turn out to be very wrong.  And it's not that I'm hoping they're wrong.   
I'm hoping this model is right or even underestimates bitcoin's growth.  But I don't put much
stock in TA, never have, and it's been wrong too many times to rely on...just like predicting the
weather.

2022 isn't that far away.  Maybe OP will be kind enough to bump this in 5 years.

Because financial analyst based their predictions on the performance of the market and the company that they are predicting. Bitcoin don't have any of those what it has is just the demand from the people who wants to own at least a piece of this coins. And yes 2015 is just 5 years from today but that is long enough for a $19,000 bump on bitcoin's price. it just made almost $5000 bump on it's price since January 2017 that was just 9 months ago.
If we look at the graph of market price of bitcoin since the time it was introduced, I don’t think that there is hardly any issue for bitcoin to reach up to this much of market price and that too by the end of 2022. Moreover, the way bitcoin’s market price is constantly increasing there are very bright chances of this thing to happen in the coming days. I am very much hopeful that bitcoin will achieve this milestone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
October 28, 2017, 11:05:03 AM
Hope so this all prediction in coming years become true and help the investors who had invested their hard earned money with the anticipation that some day it will sky rocket with this price. Due to this we have hard fork happening and those coins which are created are not having much value as people mostly going for investing in btc itself.

I don’t know why, but people loves speculation a lot. We are still a long way from 2022, and everyone is already speculating price rates they are not even sure of at all. It would have been better if he said that price will more than $10,000 before 2022. By the way, I don’t even like the increase, would prefer it goes down to $250 and then skyrocket back to $5000.
From the point of view of arithmetic your desire worse. But I agree with you. Wonder why everyone is waiting for prices to rise. Who took advantage of the last promotion? That sold all their coins when the price has risen to $ 6,100? Now everyone is waiting for $ 10,000. Then will wait for $ 20,000. And so on to infinity. Only few traders can do of these spikes money. The majority of users just keeps the coins for the future.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
October 28, 2017, 10:32:06 AM
If by 2022 the price of bitcoin is $25,000,it would be a great news. Many people would leave their current job to join the bitcoin forum if it really happens. Besides it will be a strong and big competition among traders.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 07:39:26 AM
So you can buy in cheap? Tongue

I think the prediction is quite accurate.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
October 28, 2017, 07:35:48 AM
Hope so this all prediction in coming years become true and help the investors who had invested their hard earned money with the anticipation that some day it will sky rocket with this price. Due to this we have hard fork happening and those coins which are created are not having much value as people mostly going for investing in btc itself.

I don’t know why, but people loves speculation a lot. We are still a long way from 2022, and everyone is already speculating price rates they are not even sure of at all. It would have been better if he said that price will more than $10,000 before 2022. By the way, I don’t even like the increase, would prefer it goes down to $250 and then skyrocket back to $5000.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 07:17:22 AM
we cannot hide the truth that bitcoin has a high risk, but its all up to us (bitcoin holder) if we continue support bitcoin or not. even there are more "funny" predictions about the price of bitcoin for the next next years, we cant hide too the truth that bitcoin become successful from the moment that what it is before. prediction and speculation are totally annoying, why we not stop seeking for the negative effects of bitcoin instead of seeking of what will happen next?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 28, 2017, 06:42:28 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 04:41:16 AM
statistics show a great evaluation and i hope it happens in 2022,and it could happen if  major part of transactions in world become digital,but currently price is between 5 and 6000$ so a price of 25000$ is a huge jump from its current value so there still a doubt that this would really happen,what i think is price can reach 15000$ mark easily and yes some of you will say it was nothing few years back but now see its price ,its because when something new come into market so or people become aware of it,suddenly their is a huge increase because of its usage and but after some time it slows down a bit ,so covering such a wide gap would be difficult.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
October 28, 2017, 04:23:35 AM
Seeing the meteoric rise it had this year and the number of people that joined the ecosystem, I'm seeing well over 25k by 2022. 25k would not surprise me by 2020. Granted that's on the off chance that the scalability debate will have been over by then, no more copies with huge marketcaps. Bitcoin has to become trustworthy to reach 1 trillion. For me trustworthiness has been on a downslide for some time now.
Pages:
Jump to: