Author

Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed - page 113. (Read 115358 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
Group of 12 Accounts consistently copy/pasting, spamming news from the twitter.

1. grumotte banned
2. heinemannplus banned
3. Huxleyfree banned
4. Joneskay banned
5. Jupiter13 banned
6. Tarepa banned
7. Siamda banned
8. tokenwar banned
9. Schopenhauer365 banned
10. rokieinvest banned
11. bucayboyne banned
12. cryptomoneyresearcher banned

Copy:
ViValid is first decentralized and community-driven ledger of collectibles and arts containing value and ownership changes. ViValid is big ICO event, it received great feedback from community and outstanding scores from multiple ranking platforms. Visit: https://vivalid.io
(Archive)

Original:
Please read the whitepaper and learn about #ViValidservice that offers a decentralized registry for art and collectibles: https://vivalid.io  
(Archive)

Original:
#ViValidservice offers you the unique way to monetize your knowledge. Please check our whitepaper on https://vivalid.io  and let us know if you have any questions on our official Telegram channel https://t.me/vivalidservice  
(Archive)

Original:
ViValid ICO is one of the biggest events happening in 2018 as we have received a good rating by various ranking platforms. ViValid focuses on offering assessment for your items and save the ownership data in the blockchain.
(Archive)

Original:
The #ViValidservice vision is a very big concept, so our aim is to give participants unique solution which solves the issue of transparency and ownership.
(Archive)

Original:
Do you know who finds out first about the project’s latest news and preferential terms for token acquisition?
(Archive)

Original:
Never send any ETH/BTC to any address you see on Telegram/social media. Official ViValidservice team members will never ask you to do this.
(Archive)

Original:
Don’t lose out on the final opportunity to join the ViValid Pre-Sale and receive a 40% bonus. Take part today in the development of the revolutionary platform for collectibles and arts.
(Archive)

Original:
Celebrate with them and go look at some of the great scores they get from the trusted rating agencies. All these experts can’t be wrong
(Archive)

Original:
Please read the whitepaper and learn about #ViValidservice that offers the decentralized registry for art and collectibles. Everything in the blockchain.
(Archive)

Original:
Do you have any unanswered questions about ViValid? Please join to their telegram channel, the team will help you.
(Archive)

Original:
Please beware of the scammer who pretends to be ViValid. They do not offer any BTC or ETH give away. Do not send any crypto to them, you will lose it. They use bellow pictures and ViValid logo. Be careful.
(Archive)

Original:
Please beware of the scammer who pretends to be ViValid. We do not offer any BTC or ETH give away. Do not send any crypto to them, you will lose it. They use bellow pictures and our ViValid logo. Be careful.
(Archive)

Activity: 38
Merit: 21
User cryptohunter - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptohunter-92110

Copies -
https://archive.fo/L5no3#60%
Let's take a look at the first 5 h of Darkcoin (XCoin at that time)...
<...>
...and block reward 100 times what it is now.
https://archive.fo/Bl2dL#65%
<...>
https://archive.fo/dN1PN#40%
<...>
Original -
<...>

Copy -
https://archive.fo/nbYV2#10%
1. Dash is centrally controlled. This is a fact.
<...>
And yes this is all true, and no I'm not trolling, just thought with all this Dash hype we could have a dose of reality.
Original -
1. Dash is centrally controlled. This is a fact.
<...>
And yes this is all true, and no I'm not trolling, just thought with all this Dash hype we could have a dose of reality.
legendary
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

13 Accounts:
AntonyBach banned
Moto_angel banned
GeRa_182 banned
Hucama banned
Captain_Jack_Sparr banned
Doomredeemer banned
Mutanca banned
gastlator banned
Ttexav banned
recnapon banned
Tator banned
Dondallon banned
ViaMani banned

Copy:

I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and useful projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed Wink
(Archive)

I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed
(Archive)

I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed!
(Archive)

I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and perspective projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed Cool
(Archive)

I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed!
(Archive)

(Archive)

(Archive)

Then I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed!
(Archive)

I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed!  Cool
(Archive)

(Archive)

(Archive)

(Archive)

Then I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed!
(Archive)

Original:

(Archive)

10 Accounts:
Adam Palvin banned
Tunchosa banned
YangsT banned
Buzalas banned
Varsity_Blues banned
BearuBear banned
OBMemo banned
FranzyFox banned
Glen Thompson banned
macolde banned

Copy:

Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs. There will be a huge demand and lots of clients
(Archive)

Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs. There will be a huge demand and lots of clients, i think
(Archive)

Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients!
(Archive)

Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients
(Archive)

Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients
(Archive)

(Archive)

Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs There will be a huge demand and lots of clients
(Archive)

Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients!  
(Archive)

(Archive)

Good to know that this project is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients! Cheesy
(Archive)

Original:

Good to know that this projects is focused on real business needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients!
(Archive)

5 Accounts:
Pie_Man banned
Nihao_June banned
Zen_Kass banned
Doktilar banned
Ethan Dolan banned

Copy:

I am new to the whole crypto scene and these are very exciting times for me. I hope that I am making good choices. Everything of the best to the team - hope you reach the moon
(Archive)

I am new to the whole crypto scene and these are very exciting times for me. I hope that I am making good choices. Everything of the best to the team - hope you reach the moon!
(Archive)

I am new to the whole crypto scene and these are very exciting times for me. I hope that I am making good choices. Everything of the best to the team - hope you reach the moon!
(Archive)

(Archive)

(Archive)

Original:

(Archive)

3 Accounts:
Beahelm banned
Gholbimand banned
Monkey_Thinker banned

Copy:

Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future.
(Archive)

Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future.
(Archive)

Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project?
(Archive)

Original:

Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. If it goes that way, then we are waiting for a profit project for early investors. And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project? Huh
(Archive)

3 Accounts:
GEOmile banned
mitalo banned
Kerandias banned

Copy:

Hi. How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth, thx in advance for the explanation
(Archive)

Hi How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth thx in advance for the explanation
(Archive)

Hi, I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point. How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth, thx in advance for the explanation
(Archive)

Original:

Hello I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point. How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth thx in advance for the explanation
(Archive)

3 Accounts:
hesiterlops banned
Adokelv banned
Azarola banned

Copy:

I have been following the project forsome time now, and I have to say this project has revolutionary concept and a great team to make it happen. Like the advisors also.
(Archive)

I have been following the project for a some time, and I have to say that this project has revolutionary concept and great team to make it real
(Archive)

I have been following the project for a some time, and I have to say that this project has revolutionary concept and great team to make it real Wink
(Archive)

Original:

I have been following the project for a long time, and I have to say that this project has revolutionary concept and great team to make it real
(Archive)

2 Accounts:
lybatrong155 banned
Kingbitcoin154 banned

Copy:

great project dev, i love what you are doing and i want to be a part of this great project. i am also ready to make invetments.
(Archive)

great project, i love what you are doing and i want to be a part of this great project. i am also ready to make invetments. i would also like to know the prospects on investments and the roadmap of this coin?? i will always support in this good project. stay stronger thank you
(Archive)

Original:

great project dev, i love what you are doing and i want to be a part of this great project. i am also ready to make invetments. i would also like to know the prospects on investments and the roadmap of this coin?? thank you
(Archive)

Account: Gajurus banned

Copy:
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment
(Archive)

Original:
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
(Archive)

Account: Ggolcoy banned

Copy:
The idea seems quite challenging but nonetheless achievable, especially with such experienced team
(Archive)

Original:
The idea seems quite challenging but nonetheless achievable, especially with such experienced team
(Archive)

Account: ComSilver banned

Copy:
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, REFTOKEN proved its reliability
(Archive)

Original:
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, Genie looks so transparent that I trust it no matter what!
(Archive)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
Username: VikumTPR
Nuked
Copy and paste:

Today, the internet is ablaze with talk about blockchain technology
That article was plagiarized yet again today here, which I've reported already.  I don't know what these morons are thinking.  You know when a newbie writes a post in a journalistic style, it's plagiarized.  It's a subtle distinction but a dead giveaway that non-English speakers don't understand.
legendary
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
4 Accounts:
wakeham8 banned
umer6161 banned
romul1972 banned
Jack.Doe333 banned

Copy:

Your app is available for Android and IOS. Do you plan in the future to tailor the program to other operating systems, such as Windows Phone?
(Archive)

Hello, do you plan in the future to tailor the program to other operating systems, such as Windows Phone?
(Archive)

At the moment Mobile Money Remittance System app is available on Android and iOS. Do you plan in the future to tailor the program to other operating systems, such as Windows Phone?
(Archive)

At the moment BANK4YOU app is available on Android. Do you plan in the future to tailor the program to other operating systems, such as Windows Phone and IOS?
(Archive)

Original:

At the moment ALTOCAR app is available on Android and iOS. Do you plan in the future to tailor the program to other operating systems, such as Windows Phone?
(Archive)
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
User: SUDARMONO
Banned
Copypaste:
Cryptocurrencies are so called because the consensus-keeping process is ensured with strong cryptography. This, along with aforementioned factors, makes third parties and blind trust as a concept completely redundant.

There are several different types of cryptocurrency wallets that cater for different needs. If your priority is privacy, you might want to opt for a paper or a hardware wallet.

Original
How to store
Unlike most traditional currencies, cryptocurrencies are digital, which entails a completely different approach, particularly when it comes to storing it. Technically, you don’t store your units of cryptocurrency; instead it’s the private key that you use to sign for transactions that need to be securely stored.

There are several different types of cryptocurrency wallets that cater for different needs. If your priority is privacy, you might want to opt for a paper or a hardware wallet. Those are the most secure ways of storing your crypto funds. There are also ‘cold’ (offline) wallets that are stored on your hard drive and online wallets, which can either be affiliated with exchanges or with independent platforms.

Archive

EDIT:
Seems to be a bought account (full member and states that 'complete noob')...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-a-blockchain-5085252
Hey guyz
I am complete noob in crypto. I need to know what is a blockchain? How to use it and what if it goes offline? What affects it will occur on bitcoin.

I have tried understanding it but it looks very complex There may be a simpler way to understand it guys

Thanks for the help
legendary
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
10 Accounts:
smexlxrd banned
vonkaponka banned
John BC banned
StuFF981 banned
kutangterbang banned
auroboros banned
Shiekin banned
hugasinora banned
Kutil_Naga banned
Ilmiyati banned

Copy:

A very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future. maybe I will join ICO this project to become an investor, or join a bounty campaign if it exists.
(Archive)

A very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future. maybe I will join ICO this project to become an investor, or join a bounty campaign if it exists.
(Archive)

A very promising project and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future. maybe I will join ICO of this project to become an investor or join a bounty campaign if it exists.
(Archive)

Looks like a very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future. maybe I will join ICO this project to become an investor or join a bounty campaign if it exists.
(Archive)

a very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future. maybe I will join ICO this project to become an investor, or join a bounty campaign if it exists.
(Archive)

a very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future. maybe I will join ICO this project to become an investor, or join a bounty campaign if it exists.
(Archive)

(Archive)

(Archive)

(Archive)

(Archive)

Original:
(Archive)
global moderator
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2606
Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!
He probably got nuked and didn't delete his own posts.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!

It seems this was a clear case of a user trying to copy/paste someone else's work and get some credit for it. Because, Franco columbo has managed to get 3 merits from the answer he provided in the post i quoted above. After getting his merits he deleted all his posts. But I took a screenshot of his answer which you can see below and which he later deleted. This was before he received his merits and deleted his posts. On his profile you can see that he has no posts anymore but on the picture below he had 15 > https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/franco-columbo-2488946

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
ONE BANNED, ONE NUKED
Here is a weird case of copy/pasting where both the question and answer are copy/pasted.

Take a look at the question asked by user Ronnie colman here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-coresecp256k1-vs-bitcoinsrcsecp256k1-what-to-use-5082275

There are two secp256k1 implementations that are related to Bitcoin-Core:

* bitcoin-core/secp256k1
* bitcoin/src/secp256k1
What is the more authoritative implementation? What secp256k1 library should be used?
The exact same question was asked 7 months ago here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49994041/bitcoin-core-secp256k1-vs-bitcoin-src-secp256k1-what-to-use

And the answer by user Franco columbo:
As far as I'm concerned, that's the same thing. The most recent version is here bitcoin-core/secp256k1 and from time to time is pulled by developers in bitcoin/src/secp256k1

The answer is exactly the same as the answer on stackoverflow.com on the link I posted.
The question was asked at 08:04:54 AM and the answer came at 08:08:04 AM, 3-4 mins after the thread was created. Since both the question and answer is plagiarised I assume this is an attempt to receive some merits by Franco columbo and the other account could also be his alt.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1512
#1 VIP Crypto Casino
copy Blyfla

Luvdub is a mobile application that leverages blockchain technology to implement transparency in potential partners and enforces commitment in couples.

original

https://icorating.com/ico/luvdub/

legendary
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
~
Crypto-currencies bot for free! Crypto-Bot is a trading automation software for crypto-currencies. Trading bot support a lot of pairs, exchangers (Poloniex, Bittrex, Binance etc) and strategys like Emotionless, EMAspread etc. Bot can work locally on your computer or a server. Easy configuration & easy deployment. Join: ~snip~

Profile 'tesdacalse1973' with the same spam message has been nuked six days ago.

Crypto-currencies bot for free! Crypto-Bot is a trading automation software for crypto-currencies. Trading bot support a lot of pairs, exchangers (Poloniex, Bittrex, Binance etc) and strategys like Emotionless, EMAspread etc. Bot can work locally on your computer or a server. Easy configuration & easy deployment. Join: ~snip~
(Archive)
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2904
Block halving is coming.
I'd like to report this account  areelafblac1970 for being spam and pasting the same post in one day just to promote a piece of scam software in the forum.

http://archive.is/RSZSL

Almost all post are same and according to his post history all post is not related on the topic.
legendary
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
Account johnywalkerrr banned

Copy:
Team has chosen a little bit different marketing strategy. Better to see at the results. Not the ways how team is making promotion
(Archive)

Original:
Team has chosen a little bit different marketing strategy. Better to see at the results. Not the ways how team is making promotion
(Archive)

Account zajtsewatan banned

Copy:
Once the full ecosystem realesed. Other projects will strive to cooperate with us to get a little hype and attention from us
(Archive)

Original:
Once the full ecosystem realesed. Other projects will strive to cooperate with us to get a little hype and attention from us
(Archive)

Account selskoidima banned

Copy:
Project itself and idea behind is fascinating. But is it really wise to make an ICO on such weak market??
(Archive)

Original:
Project itself and idea behind is fascinating But is it really wise to make an ICO on such weak market??
(Archive)

Account DIXItip4ik banned

Copy:
Yes it will. Team is ruled by perfect and experienced CEO. One of the smartest ine in the industry!
(Archive)

Original:
Yes it will. Team is ruled by perfect and experienced CEO. One of the smartest ine in the industry!
(Archive)

Account nofork_man banned

Copy:
Well, Thats true BUT there are no the same project. Probably there are some similar one but they can not be called as competitors
(Archive)

Original:
Thats true BUT there are no the same project. Probably there are some similar one but they can not be called as competitors
(Archive)

Account karlos_545 banned

Copy:
Hey. There is a question im really interested in: Imagine there is no blockchain , will it be possible to still implement this project?
(Archive)

Original:
There is a question im really interested in: Imagine there is no blockchain , will it be possible to still implement this project?
(Archive)

Account antropogen0009 banned

Copy:
Well, There is a big variety of different projects. All of them strives to take users' attention. Thats why such a marketing competition makes users attracting very complicated task
(Archive)

Original:
Absolutely agree. There is a big variety of different projects. All of them strives to take users' attention. Thats why such a marketing competition makes users attracting very complicated task
(Archive)

Account aragon4ikSS banned

Copy:
So cool project you are doing. But it seems even if you reach hard cap it wont be enough. Hard cap is rather big here
(Archive)

Original:
So cool project you are doing. But it seems even if you reach hard cap it wont be enough
(Archive)

Account surtur001s banned

Copy:
this innovation has so much advantages! It is impossible to list all of them..
(Archive)

Original:
this innovation has so much advantages! It is impossible to list all of them..
(Archive)

Account all_inman banned

Copy:
It is market with its own rules. Take into consideration all the risks before investing
(Archive)

Original:
team can not guatantee otherwise. It is market with its own rules. Take into consideration all the risks before investing
(Archive)

Account Boooogieeee banned

Copy:
As market is very bearish how may I know That investors won't dump all their tokens? Just after appearing on big exchanges
(Archive)

Original:
As market is very bearish how may I know That investors won't dump all their tokens?
(Archive)

Account ricardovaldossa banned

Copy:
If u try to implement it without blockchain. Would u successed?Whats the need of decentralization here?
(Archive)

Original:
Whats the need of decentralization here? If u try to implement it without blockchain. Would u successed?
(Archive)

Account ApehaFan777 banned

Copy:
Hard to predict the future. You will be able to use them according to their usecase. It will rise in price for sure BUT only if market is bullish one
(Archive)

Original:
You will be able to use them according to their usecase. Hard to predict the future. It will rise in price for sure BUT only if market is bullish one. U know it is impossible to grow against the market
(Archive)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 2019
Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!
I got 2 Hero members, 26 Sr. members, and 8 Full members.

Quick update: 2 accounts are locked, the rest are perma-banned.

This week's menu includes 4 Hero members, 15 Sr. members, and 14 Full members.  Cool

There will be another huge batch next week...stay tuned. lol

wnfmzm74

Copy:
The project looks pretty cool and interesting,I think it would be successful in the market,and good luck for you,dev.
(Archive)

Original:
The project looks pretty cool,the concept was very interesting,I think it would be successful in the market,and good luck for you,dev.
(Archive)

greatdn

Copy:
I certainly understand that it's easier to see the beginning, but I want to listen to people's opinion. What kind of project and whether it is worth investing in it.
(Archive)

Original:
I certainly understand that it's easier to see the beginning, but I want to listen to people's opinion. What kind of project and whether it is worth investing in it.
(Archive)

geronimo77

Copy:
For example, in China, ICO activities are banned, in the US I know there are problems with laws. Such a project is difficult to implement in the United States and to harmonize all legal requirements
(Archive)

Original:
For example, in China, ICO activities are banned, in the US I know there are problems with laws. Such a project is difficult to implement in the United States and to harmonize all legal requirements
(Archive)

brendanjhwu

Copy:
This allows developers to start some project development processes earlier than it would be possible. They collect a small amount of money, and this is enough to start a PR company, a primary product development, costs for a bounty campaign, and much more.
(Archive)

Original:
This allows developers to start some project development processes earlier than it would be possible. They collect a small amount of money, and this is enough to start a PR company, a primary product development, costs for a bounty campaign, and much more.
(Archive)

copyfile

Copy:
I have always believed that European countries are more profitable in terms of economy than Asian ones.
(Archive)

Original:
I have always believed that European countries are more profitable in terms of economy than Asian ones.
(Archive)

dazuixia456

Copy:
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
(Archive)

Original:
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
(Archive)

andrepcg

Copy:
What is the investment attractiveness of tokenbox? Investors will receive a percentage of transactions? I have this moment can not understand.
(Archive)

Original:
What is the investment attractiveness of melon? Investors will receive a percentage of transactions? I have this moment can not understand.
(Archive)

mitsarasss

Copy:
Will the tokenbox provide legal assistance to future funds and traders who are going to work within the framework of this platform?
(Archive)

Original:
Will the tokenbox provide legal assistance to future funds and traders who are going to work within the framework of this platform?
(Archive)

eviltamer

Copy:
When you have no time nor necessary skill to manage your crypto asset, why dont you handle it to some one professional Wink
I am eager to see what benefit this project will bring, dont let us wait to long dev
(Archive)

Original:
When you have no time nor necessary skill to manage your crypto asset, why dont you handle it to some one professional Wink
I am eager to see what benefit this project will bring, dont let us wait to long dev
Lets profiting together Grin
(Archive)

ftoole

Copy:
Well, if I create a fund based on the Tokenbox platform, will this fund have an activated validity period?
(Archive)

Original:
Well, if I create a fund based on the Tokenbox platform, will this fund have an activated validity period?
(Archive)

RadekG

Copy:
(Archive)

Original:
(Archive)

mackcowanii

Copy:
I see that this project has quite a few competitors who offer roughly the same services. How does Tokenbox plan to fight competition in this area?
(Archive)

Original:
I see that this project has quite a few competitors who offer roughly the same services. How does Tokenbox plan to fight competition in this area?
(Archive)

Sam67

Copy:
I think moirai will be a decent decentralized market prediction platform because its features are more complete than other platforms.
Hopefully this project successful.
(Archive)

Original:
I think moirai will be a decent decentralized market prediction platform because its features are more complete than other platforms.
Hopefully this project successful.
(Archive)

duke944

Copy:
Do you think that a mobile application is so necessary? Will it be convenient to use on the phone?
(Archive)

Original:
Do you think that a mobile application is so necessary? Will it be convenient to use on the phone?
(Archive)

themusicgod1, NINJA--

Copy:
Still remember Silk Road. But in addition there are also "white" sites where farmers also sell their goods
(Archive)

Copy:
Still remember Silk Road. But in addition there are also "white" sites where farmers also sell their goods
(Archive)

Original:
(Archive)

godzirra

Copy:
This stereotyped thinking, in countries with legalized prostitution the situation is completely different
(Archive)

Original:
This stereotyped thinking, in countries with legalized prostitution the situation is completely different
(Archive)

Mrbee

Copy:
In addition, imagine how hard it will be for the human resources department to look for girls to participate in the project on an ongoing basis.
(Archive)

Original:
In addition, imagine how hard it will be for the human resources department to look for girls to participate in the project on an ongoing basis. This is a completely different business
(Archive)

siamjim

Copy:
Let me see if I got this right, this program is for those who want to get sex services, but remain in complete anonymity? Then another question - how can anonymity be preserved if you are meeting a girl face to face?
(Archive)

Original:
Let me see if I got this right, this program is for those who want to get sex services, but remain in complete anonymity? Then another question - how can anonymity be preserved if you are meeting a girl face to face?
(Archive)

lazi

Copy:
I noticed one interesting trend - for some reason, no one really reads the developer's documents. Throw, guys, there everything is written - about legality, profitability and popularity. Do not be lazy 
(Archive)

Original:
I noticed one interesting trend - for some reason, no one really reads the developer's documents. Throw, guys, there everything is written - about legality, profitability and popularity. Do not be lazy  Smiley
(Archive)

y2kcamaross

Copy:
I mean, probably there will be quick boom in price after launching, but it hard to predict, so it is better for me to get less profit from growth in the middle of process
(Archive)

Original:
I mean, probably there will be quick boom in price after launching, but it hard to predict, so it is better for me to get less profit from growth in the middle of process
(Archive)

isaevski

Copy:
No, I didn't. Eros.vision was in same sphere, but this one looks different. Even in web-site I can see the difference
(Archive)

Original:
No, I didn't. Eros.vision was in same sphere, but this one looks different. Even in web-site I can see the difference
(Archive)

Homeboy

Copy:
The developers did an excellent job. I really admire their knowledge of psychology. Indeed, the whole human culture is based on sex, and no matter how the authorities do not oppress prostitution, it will not disappear anywhere. This is really a worthwhile idea, it has long been time to protect this business
(Archive)

Original:
The developers did an excellent job. I really admire their knowledge of psychology. Indeed, the whole human culture is based on sex, and no matter how the authorities do not oppress prostitution, it will not disappear anywhere. This is really a worthwhile idea, it has long been time to protect this business
(Archive)

dark-sailor

Copy:
They perform the same functions as sales managers, but these are pimps are one of the main causes of cruelty in the field of sex services
(Archive)

Original:
They perform the same functions as sales managers, but these are pimps are one of the main causes of cruelty in the field of sex services
(Archive)

church

Copy:
It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block
(Archive)

Original:
It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block
(Archive)

varun555

Copy:
How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
(Archive)

Original:
How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
(Archive)

Fiiasco-Exalt

Copy:
Are not you afraid that the girls of this profession will not react to such innovations? The platform may seem too complicated for them. Whores usually do not shine with intelligence.
(Archive)

Original:
Are not you afraid that the girls of this profession will not react to such innovations? The platform may seem too complicated for them. Whores usually do not shine with intelligence.
(Archive)

gege1976

Copy:
Very interesting project here, it could make everybody life becoming much simpler and i already read some other user comment too about questioning this project being illegal or legal? i thought this is somewhat legal, and the potential profit of this project is huge. This project answer many people desire too, and make solution about it. Im looking forward to this project 
(Archive)

Original:
Very interesting project here, it could make everybody life becoming much simpler and i already read some other user comment too about questioning this project being illegal or legal? i thought this is somewhat legal, and the potential profit of this project is huge. This project answer many people desire too, and make solution about it. Im looking forward to this project
(Archive)

elusive1

Copy:
Do not talk with such confidence. There is a possibility that they will not have time to raise money for development
(Archive)

Original:
Do not talk with such confidence. There is a possibility that they will not have time to raise money for development
(Archive)

darkota

Copy:
This is not a common solution. In some countries, prostitution will be prohibited ALWAYS. And nothing can be done about this. For example, Muslim countries will never officially be allowed to do this. They have the status of women much lower, not to mention the status of a prostitute
(Archive)

Original:
This is not a common solution. In some countries, prostitution will be prohibited ALWAYS. And nothing can be done about this. For example, Muslim countries will never officially be allowed to do this. They have the status of women much lower, not to mention the status of a prostitute.
(Archive)

Vanderbleek

Copy:
And is it profitable for prostitutes to use such a service? If this is already an experienced girl, then she already has certain regular customers. Why should she spend additional money on the service?
(Archive)

Original:
And is it profitable for prostitutes to use such a service? If this is already an experienced girl, then she already has certain regular customers. Why should she spend additional money on the service?
(Archive)

Etanllah

Copy:
By the way, there is one familiar girl who is really engaged in prostitution (I expect a lot of jokes about this). So, she says that if the crypto currency is really so useful, as they say about it, then many girls will switch to it.
(Archive)

Original:
By the way, there is one familiar girl who is really engaged in prostitution (I expect a lot of jokes about this). So, she says that if the crypto currency is really so useful, as they say about it, then many girls will switch to it.
(Archive)

geralth

Copy:
I think, everyone who really interested in that ICO, looks at this system like on benefit from succeeding this project
(Archive)

Original:
I think, everyone who really interested in that ICO, looks at this system like on benefit from succeeding this project
(Archive)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
58 multiple Accounts connected:
1. This thread is not for reporting multiple accounts.
2. There is no valid proof that those accounts are connected.

Can you please delete this post and remove it to Known Alts with valid proofs?

oh, sorry. Thank you for your support.
Done it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 277
58 multiple Accounts connected:
1. This thread is not for reporting multiple accounts.
2. There is no valid proof that those accounts are connected.

Can you please delete this post and remove it to Known Alts with valid proofs?
Jump to: