Author

Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed - page 132. (Read 115403 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
Copy/Paste homographers for BAN, key word exchage /cyrillic "a"/:

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this business is solving the problem.

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this project is solving the problem.

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it's.

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.

Copy/Paste homographers for BAN, key word absorb /cyrillic "a"/:

it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it is low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!

it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it's low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!

it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it's low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!

it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it is low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!

Copy/Paste homographers for BAN, key word Feedback /cyrillic "a"/:

Feedback from community is the most important factor if it's not strictly business oriented product, this project needs to listen both fronts as it has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.

Feedback from community is the most important factor if it is not strictly business oriented product, this project needs to listen both fronts as it has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
Newbie asking to be nuked.

Copy-paste from: https://cointelegraph.com/explained/lightning-network-explained

By the way, I reported him as well as posting here. Should I just do one of both?

~snip~
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
But those were from the last 24 hours, did you report them too?? I search for hompgraphs every day /I have not so much time last week but../ and those were from yesterday.

I did. I just happened to be lurking in Patrol around that time. Both have been banned:

Nuke user: N/A in topic #0 by member #2243261
Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #2189620
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
These 3 are from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5018533.40, they're definitely using some sort of text spinning bot.

Original: (Although it's probably spinned aswell)

They are earning this much just by using this extension. Are you sure? It seems unreal and not possible. Nothing comes easily in this world.

Some copies that were extremely obvious

"They are earning this abundant simply by victimization this extension. ar you sure? It looks unreal and uphill. Nothing comes simply during this world.
"

They are picking up this much reasonable by utilizing this development. Are you past any question? It shows up staggering and not conceivable. Nothing comes successfully in this world.

They are gaining this much fair by utilizing this expansion. Are you beyond any doubt? It appears stunning and not conceivable. Nothing comes effectively in this world.

The thread itself is filled with people constantly rephrasing each other. I'm not entirely sure whether or not that's bannable, but it's extremely annoying. Some examples below:

There's over 20 replies just today on a thread which has been dead for 2/3 days. I'm suspecting that this might be a single farmer.

this sounds unreal and too good to be true. but i don't know. i want to know more about this. If you want to get $50k a month you should start trading in crypto market. it will make your profit.

that is unreal sound i think it's better to buy bitcoin and hold for a good time. when bitcoin price will grow up than you can sale and get profit its normal. but i have no idea crypto tab i want to know more about this.

I don't know what cryptotab i think That sounds unreal and too good to be true. but i want to know more about this. If you get 50k a month you should start trading in crypto market.

if cryptomarket is that much easy than in the world we will see all the people are rich. without believing on this type of topic we should attentive on our invest and trade.

Cryptotab might be able to get someone a certain amount of money. But I seriously doubt that the amount would be this much. If this could possible, people would have gone rich by this way.

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
Please Ban the User    jjoshp1     for plagiarism

User is Banned now !

Thread :  MinerGate Mining-Pool: Erste Partnerschaft für Off-Chain-Transaktionen

Reason :  plagiarism / Copy and Paste  

Der MinerGate Mining-Pool ist der erste der Welt, der eine Off-Chain-Partnerschaft mit einer Krypto-Wallet eingegangen ist. Durch diese Zusammenarbeit lagert der Pool im Wesentlichen seine Auszahlungs- und Depotinfrastruktur aus. Das ist ein Schritt, der es ihm ermöglicht, sich voll und ganz auf sein Kerngeschäft - das Mining - zu konzentrieren und die Position von MinerGate unter den weltweit 10 besten Multi-Kryptowährungs-Mining-Pools zu verbessern.

Mit der Einführung der Off-Chain-Mikrotransaktionstechnologie schließt sich MinerGate einigen großen Akteuren der Krypto-Welt, wie zum Beispiel Coinbase und Liquidity Network, an. Off-Chain-Mikrotransaktionen bedeuten, dass kleinere Transaktionen (in der Regel unter 21 Euro) außerhalb der Blockchain durchgeführt werden. Da dies die Belastung für die Blockchain verringert, wird das als Lösung für die schlimmsten Probleme der erlaubnislosen Netzwerke begrüßt: hohe Transaktionsgebühren, Netzwerküberlastung und Skalierbarkeitsprobleme.

Letztendlich bedeutet das, dass die Partnerschaft für die Nutzer von MinerGate in Bezug auf Kosten und Sicherheit zugute kommen wird. Die für die Partnerschaft gewählte Krypto-Wallet-Firma ist Freewallet; eine in erster Linie mobile, einfach zu bedienende Serie von Wallets, die jeweils speziell auf eine von 25 Kryptowährungen zugeschnitten sind. Freewallet wird einen fortschrittlicheren Auszahlungs- und Depotservice sowie sichere, kostenlose und sofortige Transaktionen vom Pool auf die Wallet und unter Freewallet-Nutzern einführen. Damit gleicht der Service einer Bank, die mit Ihrem Gehalt etwas ähnliches macht. Sie halten Ihre Einnahmen nicht an Ihrem Arbeitsplatz, sondern an einem separaten Ort, der sich auf die Deponierung großer Geldbeträge mit der notwendigen Infrastruktur und Sicherheit spezialisiert hat.

"Wir glauben, dass jeglicher Service besser ist, wenn er von Experten durchgeführt wird", sagt das Team und fügt hinzu: "MinerGate ist auf das Mining spezialisiert, so dass wir das Gefühl haben, dass wir für unsere Kunden das Richtige tun, wenn wir die externen Aufgaben der Deponierung und Auszahlung an ein auf diesem Gebiet spezialisiertes Unternehmen übertragen. Freewallet ist ein zuverlässiger Service mit hohem Potenzial für eine nachhaltige Entwicklung. Unsere Partnerschaft stellt sicher, dass unsere Nutzer die Qualität und Effizienz erhalten, die sie verdienen."

Durch diese neue Partnerschaft werden die 3.498.960 MinerGate-Nutzer weiterhin den gleichen hochwertigen kombinierten Mining-Service genießen. Die Verfügbarkeitsquote der Plattform liegt bei 99,97%, Auszahlungsbeträge beginnen ab 0,01 Coin und sie bietet auch eine komfortable Smart-Mining-Funktion.

Archive : https://archive.fo/yIyP0

Orginal : from https://de.cointelegraph.com/press-releases/minergate-mining-pool-becomes-first-to-secure-off-chain-transaction-partnership

Der MinerGate Mining-Pool ist der erste der Welt, der eine Off-Chain-Partnerschaft mit einer Krypto-Wallet eingegangen ist. Durch diese Zusammenarbeit lagert der Pool im Wesentlichen seine Auszahlungs- und Depotinfrastruktur aus. Das ist ein Schritt, der es ihm ermöglicht, sich voll und ganz auf sein Kerngeschäft - das Mining - zu konzentrieren und die Position von MinerGate unter den weltweit 10 besten Multi-Kryptowährungs-Mining-Pools zu verbessern.
Mit der Einführung der Off-Chain-Mikrotransaktionstechnologie schließt sich MinerGate einigen großen Akteuren der Krypto-Welt, wie zum Beispiel Coinbase und Liquidity Network, an. Off-Chain-Mikrotransaktionen bedeuten, dass kleinere Transaktionen (in der Regel unter 21 Euro) außerhalb der Blockchain durchgeführt werden. Da dies die Belastung für die Blockchain verringert, wird das als Lösung für die schlimmsten Probleme der erlaubnislosen Netzwerke begrüßt: hohe Transaktionsgebühren, Netzwerküberlastung und Skalierbarkeitsprobleme.
Letztendlich bedeutet das, dass die Partnerschaft für die Nutzer von MinerGate in Bezug auf Kosten und Sicherheit zugute kommen wird. Die für die Partnerschaft gewählte Krypto-Wallet-Firma ist Freewallet; eine in erster Linie mobile, einfach zu bedienende Serie von Wallets, die jeweils speziell auf eine von 25 Kryptowährungen zugeschnitten sind. Freewallet wird einen fortschrittlicheren Auszahlungs- und Depotservice sowie sichere, kostenlose und sofortige Transaktionen vom Pool auf die Wallet und unter Freewallet-Nutzern einführen. Damit gleicht der Service einer Bank, die mit Ihrem Gehalt etwas ähnliches macht. Sie halten Ihre Einnahmen nicht an Ihrem Arbeitsplatz, sondern an einem separaten Ort, der sich auf die Deponierung großer Geldbeträge mit der notwendigen Infrastruktur und Sicherheit spezialisiert hat.
"Wir glauben, dass jeglicher Service besser ist, wenn er von Experten durchgeführt wird", sagt das Team und fügt hinzu: "MinerGate ist auf das Mining spezialisiert, so dass wir das Gefühl haben, dass wir für unsere Kunden das Richtige tun, wenn wir die externen Aufgaben der Deponierung und Auszahlung an ein auf diesem Gebiet spezialisiertes Unternehmen übertragen. Freewallet ist ein zuverlässiger Service mit hohem Potenzial für eine nachhaltige Entwicklung. Unsere Partnerschaft stellt sicher, dass unsere Nutzer die Qualität und Effizienz erhalten, die sie verdienen."
Durch diese neue Partnerschaft werden die 3.498.960 MinerGate-Nutzer weiterhin den gleichen hochwertigen kombinierten Mining-Service genießen. Die Verfügbarkeitsquote der Plattform liegt bei 99,97%, Auszahlungsbeträge beginnen ab 0,01 Coin und sie bietet auch eine komfortable Smart-Mining-Funktion.

Archive :  https://archive.fo/11NtX
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
Please check this account for plagiarism, jademacoy (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jademacoy-1788367)

Copy/paste
Compared to its Southeast Asian neighbors, the Philippines has been relatively more open to using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, according to a report in FT.com, the Financial Times newspaper’s online site.

In an article published last December 6 titled “Southeast Asia ready to embrace blockchain”, FT.com revealed that a survey done by FT Confidential Research found that only 2.5 percent of consumers in five of the largest Southeast Asian countries (except Singapore) used cryptocurrencies in the three months to the end of September.

It added the adoption rate was highest in Indonesia at 3.3 percent followed by the Philippines at 2.9 percent. A graph accompanying the article showed that these rates were higher compared to those of Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia though no figures were provided for the last three countries.

The Philippines’ relatively higher adoption rate of cryptocurrencies may be related to the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas’ (BSP) moves to regulate rather than ban Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

“Among the five ASEAN countries we survey, the Philippines has made the most regulatory progress. Since February, its central bank has required all exchanges to obtain a permit for trading cryptocurrencies and to register with the country’s Anti-Money Laundering Council. They are also subject to annual fees. We expect the rest of Asean-5 to follow, in response to concerns that Bitcoin is being used to fund terrorism and other crimes,” according to the report written by Prinz Magtulis and Andi Haswidi, FT Confidential Research analysts.

Last February, the BSP released a circular that detailed regulations for businesses that want to sign up as a virtual currency exchange—the only central bank in the five countries to have done so.

Since then, the BSP has approved at least two firms that applied for the virtual currency exchange license. As well, last November the BSP granted an electronic money issuer (EMI) license to Coins.ph, a startup providing financial services powered by Bitcoin and blockchain technology. It became the first blockchain-enabled startup in Asia to be granted such a license from a monetary regulator.

Original and source link
https://www.entrepreneur.com.ph/news-and-events/guess-how-many-in-the-philippines-are-using-bitcoin-and-other-cryptocurrencies-a00200-20171208

I also noticed his/her post in our local board (Philippines) which is very common and I can't imagine why he/she receives a merit for this post? What is so special about this?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45430508 asking for other user thoughts about their experiences on crypto currency.
Check also his/her text format. I don't think if this post deserved to be merited.
Thanks!

Edit; already delete his/her own post.
legendary
₿uy / $ell

But those were from the last 24 hours, did you report them too?? I search for hompgraphs every day /I have not so much time last week but../ and those were from yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
legendary
₿uy / $ell
Reporting hompgraphs found a copy/paster.
Brand new user with a single Hompgraph post:
NUKED
Doing some events in a particular place is a great thing to do in order the this idea will become more popular and also can attract new investors who is very interesting to invest in the said idea. It isa great promotion to the idea because many will join and become curious about it. I am very confident that it will be more successful.

The guy copied the hompgraph :
BANNED
Doing some events in a particular place is a great thing to do in order the this idea will become more popular and also can attract new investors who is very interesting to invest in the said idea. It isa great promotion to the idea because many will join and become curious about it.

Please Ban both.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Please ban Jr. Member spambot Preout for plagiarism.

Copy:
Luxury automobile retailer Post Oak Motor Cars is reportedly the first Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Bugatti dealership in the U.S. to accept Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash as paymen

Original: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bentley-bugatti-rolls-royce-retailer-announces-its-now-accepting-bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
User: Orius Banned

Spinned:
As I'm certain you know, utilizing your own particular hub has preferences regarding protection, security, and decentralization, yet there are a few alternatives that you can use with a remote hub, in this way abstaining from performing a full blockchain match up.

Original:
As I'm sure you are aware, using your own node has advantages in terms of privacy, security and decentralization, but there are several options that you can use with a remote node, therefore avoiding having to perform a full blockchain sync.

User: Sadik Bensoussan Banned

Spinned:
I can state that to date no MyMonero wallet has been hacked. In spite of the fact that it is the value of clients who painstakingly screen consistency with all security prerequisites. As such, an unpredictable and one of a kind secret key is your closest companion.

Original:
I can say that to date no MyMonero wallet has been hacked. Although it is the merit of users who carefully monitor compliance with all security requirements. In other words, a complex and unique password is your best friend.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
Profile : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lima-2362595

plagiarism;

Brand new : 1443336
newbie: 417533
jr member :60389
member, full member, sr member, Hiro member, Legendary :78755

Copy paste from ;

Brand new : 1443300 somthing
newbie: 417530 somthing
jr member :60380 somthing
member, full member, sr member, Hiro member, Legendary :78755 somthing

Look at the spelling of  Hiro

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Sorry if this is now off-topic. It's connected with the above post though

@mainconcept, I checked the accounts you gave and wojteks102 seems not an alt of Yana_1.

User wojteks102 is using the same facebook account here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27183786 (archive: http://archive.is/LfR5U)
~~~
Week 4 (23/12 - 29/12)

Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/cryptowiesiek
Row # in Spreadsheet: 38

~~~

Week 4 (23/12 - 29/12)

Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/andreykylchak
Row # in Spreadsheet: 20
~~~

Yes, he posted the same Facebook profile link in that thread, but if you check the part of his facebook post (you changed it with ~~~ above), it's a different profile. See the quote below (he doesn't have a username, if @andreykylchak is his profile, the username should be visible in the link):
ex. facebook.com/andreykylchak/posts/~~~

In conclusion, there's a high possibility that he copied the report post of Yana_1 in his week 2 post here and he missed changing the profile link (most likely that while adding his links, other users posted their reports, so you can see Yana_1's post in #43 and wojteks102's post in #59). Too bad that he didn't realized it until week 5.

Add on:
Yana_1's Local posts - Russian
wojteks102's Local posts - Polski  

I wonder now if it's really off topic. Is this considered as plagiarism too? Copy pasting of report post ...  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Original shitpost:
The project has a unique concept. The team has a huge experience to take project at a great success.

Copy 1:
The project has a unique concept. The team has a huge experience to take project at a great success. I hope your project will be great success. When your token distribution start?
> Please ban sintubdn650

Copy 2:
The project has a unique concept. The team has a huge experience to take project at a great success.
> Please ban Anivika
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
User: ChainFish Banned

Slightly edited plagiarism:
Then you can connect your desktop with a remote instead of a local node. You will also find mobile wallets like one Apple, one Android, one web that obviously do not involve a full sync.

Original:

You can configure any of the desktop wallets to connect to a remote node instead of a local node. There is a guide here (https://getmonero.org/resources/user-guides/remote_node_gui.html) and a list of remote nodes here (https://moneroworld.com/#nodes).

At the bottom of that first link, you will also find mobile wallets (one Apple, one Android, one web) that obviously do not involve a full sync.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Getting really tired of this.

Completely understandable.

It's making me paranoid, every time I see a well-written post I double check it first if it's not plagiarized.

Source:
There's a great future in altcoins , maybe you just picked a wrong coin that's why you don't get enough profit , basically it really depends on what coin you are holding right now so next time invest in some altcoin with a good potential , do some research to determine which coin has a great potential .

Yana_M1 copy-pasted post: (archive: http://archive.is/VcOL3) (banned)
There's a great future in altcoins , maybe you just picked a wrong coin that's why you don't get enough profit , basically it really depends on what coin you are holding right now so next time invest in some altcoin with a good potential , do some research to determine which coin has a great potential .

global moderator
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2615
Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!
It's not off topic. He is copy and posting on them:

I wonder how many other accounts he is doing this over?

Challenge accepted (sorry for off-topic).

Yana_1 bounty report: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41383343
~~~
Tweets #ico #Tgt #TwoGap #eth
1.https://twitter.com/IanaM_cryptofan/status/1036348413913296896
2.https://twitter.com/IanaM_cryptofan/status/1036649213860438017
~~~

Sadly researchers did not make any research on how to identify the legit projects with 99% accuracy or in fact I will put my stakes in may ICO that has 70% of chance for its success in the future. I mean that would be dream come true if there is any analysis that goes like that way, what do we have to loose if we are already loosing thosuand like that.

Sadly researchers did not make any research on how to identify the legit projects with 99% accuracy or in fact I will put my stakes in may ICO that has 70% of chance for its success in the future. I mean that would be dream come true if there is any analysis that goes like that way, what do we have to loose if we are already loosing thosuand like that.

Also good news is we do have 20% of ICO that are in good position while 8% sure shot ICO which can make it upto the exchangers. Hm, I thought the era of ICO is already finished but there is still ray of hope mate. !
[/quote]

This guy is so greedy that he didn't want to let even one of his accounts go, so he tries to get it back, but in the process loses the others as well. Getting really tired of this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
I wonder how many other accounts he is doing this over?

Challenge accepted (sorry for off-topic).

Yana_1 bounty report: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41383343
~~~
Week 4 (23/12 - 29/12)

Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/cryptowiesiek
Row # in Spreadsheet: 38

~~~

Week 4 (23/12 - 29/12)

Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/andreykylchak
Row # in Spreadsheet: 20
~~~

User Yana_M1 is using the same twitter handle here:
(archive: http://archive.is/xNZhq)

campaign: Twitter
bitcointalk username : Yana_M1
profile link : https://twitter.com/0dGpqG3CgbA7TZC
~~~

campaign: Facebook
profile link : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005164175662

~~~

campaign : Steemit
profile link : https://steemit.com/@yana
=== Week 4 : (03.05-09.05) ===
LINKS:
1. https://steemit.com/ico/@yana/mvl-chain

Another twitter handle of Yana_1:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37941982
07/05-13/05-20/05
https://twitter.com/IanaM_cryptofan

which is also used by user CryptoMishka here: (archive: http://archive.is/mUoPp)
~~~
Tweets #ico #Tgt #TwoGap #eth
1.https://twitter.com/IanaM_cryptofan/status/1036348413913296896
2.https://twitter.com/IanaM_cryptofan/status/1036649213860438017
~~~
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
Yana_1, thoroughly intentional; let me try to find the alts.

I thought blaming/spamming/copy-pasting is simply restricted to newbies/Junior member's (easier to blame), going through a spam mega thread from 60+ pages to the OP, 10 member, 10 full member, 10 Sr. member, 5 hero member, maybe once in a while legendary, copy-pasting.

It literally is an endemic and too easily spreading.

I find it odd, minimum merit requirement according to theymos is a no. It could have helped a lot in not undeserving Junior's ranking up and spamming, but also from senior's bringing down a hoard of alts/spammers to the forum.

Time being, until something is implemented, reporting is all we can do. 200+ reporters without bothering about what's going to be done and reporting, half the spam would be gone.
Jump to: