Author

Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed - page 135. (Read 115403 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
What's the most efficient way to find homograph plagiarism? I found a post earlier that seemed like plagiarism but when I searched a phrase from the post on google it didn't find any hits, but it did suggest that several of the words were spelled wrong by underlining them with red squiggles. When I completely retyped the phrase I was then able to find at least one other exact match on the forum, so I then reported the post with the link to the other post that matched it. So, mission accomplished, but it was a pain to do.
I haven't found an easier way to do that.

I also noticed that simply quoting the post in question also highlighted several of the words as misspelled, even though they looked to be spelled correctly (e.g. - any, agency, of) and that got me to thinking that if I could merely report the use of homographs that it would save a lot of effort.
It depends on the Mod handling it. Sometimes they get banned, but the last time, after I spent an hour reporting 1-200 homograph spambots, most of them only had one of their posts deleted. That's a complete waste of time, and I haven't reported any homographs since.
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
What's the most efficient way to find homograph plagiarism? I found a post earlier that seemed like plagiarism but when I searched a phrase from the post on google it didn't find any hits, but it did suggest that several of the words were spelled wrong by underlining them with red squiggles. When I completely retyped the phrase I was then able to find at least one other exact match on the forum, so I then reported the post with the link to the other post that matched it. So, mission accomplished, but it was a pain to do.

I also noticed that simply quoting the post in question also highlighted several of the words as misspelled, even though they looked to be spelled correctly (e.g. - any, agency, of) and that got me to thinking that if I could merely report the use of homographs that it would save a lot of effort.

P.S. - thanks for catching my post about lima. earlier, LoyceV; I wasn't sure whether to report him/it/her or not.

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Am I right or should I report this in some other way?

It's up to you but I always use the report to moderator link first and post here if either it doesn't get handled or it is too complicated to explain in the report text.

Edit:
Also always check on BPIP https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=maremostro

This one is already banned.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Copy/paste same post multiple times,
Profile link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/maremostro-1709408

Even in an unpredicatbale market supporting (investing) in project like ZEEX may come very lucrative (profitable) … being backed by a reputable mother company ( risk of exit scam nullified ), proven business model, working product etc... make zeex a highly promising ICO

Even in an unpredicatbale market supporting (investing) in project like ZEEX may come very lucrative (profitable) … being backed by a reputable mother company ( risk of exit scam nullified ), proven business model, working product etc... make zeex a highly promising ICO

There is a lot more, literally hundreds of same copy and pasted posts.

I see this member account is still active and all these spammy posts are not deleted.

Shall I wait a little longer?

I thought this thread is created for this purpose to report such findings. I was sure that moderators are frequently here to check out this reports.

Am I right or should I report this in some other way?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Please consider banning* Newbie lima. for plagiarism. He first had just a quote without adding anything, then edited it after iasenko told him to ~snip~ his quote.

Copy
Original

Credits for finding this one:
this is either plagiarism or, at least, a zero-value post.

* I'm not sure if this deserves a ban, it could just be a dumb Newbie mistake instead of plagiarism. Either way, his post doesn't add anything.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
More homograph plags:

User: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/aumusxou-325290 (banned)
I dislike the idea of joining ICo project because the waiting is ridiculously long for the amount of profit that you can actually get from the tokens that get listed in the market...

Original:
I dislike the idea of joining ICO project because the waiting is ridiculously long for the amount of profit that you can actually get from the tokens that get listed in the market.

User: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dongajow-927867 (banned)
Minimized fake accounts in the system due to the 3D user’s face recognition function, organic users and the struggle for actual users. Those are the features that make any advertising agency stand out among others. The blockchain technology in the key sections of the social network is a huge technical advantage. The use of distributed database storage makes it impossible to change any indicators within the social network, gain access to your personal wallet in the InRating social network or to your personal information.

Original: https://medium.com/@inrating.dev/inrating-prospects-and-advantages-97e7239d614
The Bible is the living proof that God exists.
It's just like the wind,  you don't see it but you can feel it that's why you believe that there's a wind.

Original:
The bible is the living proof that God exists... It's just like the wind,  you don't see it but you can feel it that's why you believe that there's a wind.

User: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptoteen-1552745 (banned)
The world is slowly understanding and getting involved with the trading industry. Upon seeing the vast opportunity in the said industry, it has even penetrated in the digital realm. But because of the fact that to get involved with the trading or Forex industry, not only does it require expertise and knowledge but some huge cash as well to play the game of trade real hard, this makes it totally inaccessible by the vast majority. This leaves a great number of the global population being indifferent about it or finding it hard to start getting into it.

Original: https://steemit.com/ico/@hypervira/level01-changing-the-game-of-derivatives-exchange-and-trading-using-the-blockchain-technology
What is KASHH Coin?
KASHH Coin is a cryptography based digital currency which does not require any costs for saving energy and storing a huge database and ‘mining’ farms. Each KASHH digital coin is unique and has its own peculiar serial number just like we’ve it on a paper bill.

There is a finite number of KASHH Coins. The maximum amount of KASHH Coin is 2,515,020,000 (Two Billion, Five Hundred Fifteen Million Twenty Thousand) and unlike money issued by government, KASHH Coin cannot be affected by inflation and are impossible to counterfeit. The value of KASHH Coin depends on factors like usability, demand and supply and this is the sole reason that cryptocurrencies are not tied to any particular country or central bank. The value can’t be affected by either inflation or counterfeit.

At KASHH Coin, we are one big happy family and when joining, users become part of a global network of millions of KASHH Coin miners, and these members have their own sole prerogative to choose among different ways to use their KASHH Coin. You benefit from the value and be able to make payments and transfer money to and from any part of the world.

KASHH Coin is one of the biggest reserve currencies worldwide with its finite number of over 2 billion coins.

Original: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@rdchaudhari/what-is-kashh-coin
With the Konios platform, they will fill up the crypto world! The Konios Platform lays the way for newcomers to enter into the crypto world without the need to register or knowledge of Trading Platforms. It is easy to use and everyone is able to get in the game fast & safe! The same way it is easy for crypto holders to cash out any crypto currency they own!

Original: https://icobench.com/ico/konios-project/milestones
With the Konios platform we will fill up the crypto world! The Konios Platform lays the way for newcomers to enter into the crypto world without the need to register or knowledge of Trading Platforms. It is easy to use and everyone is able to get in the game fast & safe! The same way it is easy for crypto holders to cash out any crypto currency they own!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
Copy Paste without giving source + Probably Text Spinning too.

User : mahbuboracle

Copy
The growing popularity of bitcoin in the world divides people. There are many controversial opinions about digital currency. Supporters, fans and investors encourage people to invest in crypto currency. On the other hand, there are also many opponents, such as China, for example, which prohibits the trading of bitcoins.

Asia invests more
There are two Asian countries that are increasingly interested in cryptocurrency. Japanese and South Korean citizens are found to invest more in digital currency. People from these two Asian countries really receive bitcoin! Many traders use it for their business as well.

Why is that?

According to Reuters, China's cracks have a big impact on this situation. However, there are other factors that contribute to increased interest in bitcoin. The Japanese government has officially recognized the digital currency as a means of payment. Right beside the original money, bitcoin is now the official means of payment in Japan. According to CoinMarketCap, Japan and South Korea are home to multiple high traffic cryptocurrency exchanges.

Another factor that makes a huge impact on the digital currency market in these two countries, is the fact that there are no rules for investor protection, which unfortunately, attracts many swindlers as well. The good thing is that South Korea is planning major improvements by 2017, and will put a lot of effort into transaction security in the bitcoin world.

Also of interest is the fact that Indians are also interested in bitcoin investing. Due to the high volume of digital currency investments in previous years, many cheats appeared in this market as well. Since there are no strict and clear rules for cryptocurrency in India, we can see a number of pyramid schemes in this country.

Who's next?

By 2014, we can see a huge increase in bitcoin investments around the world. Leading countries, according to Coindesk, where for example almost all North America, India, Panama, Argentina, Mexico.

As shown by the infographs below, countries with the largest number of ATMs for bitcoin withdrawal are the United States and Canada, and right after they are British, Spanish and Finnish.

Bits & Cash : Number of Bitcoin ATMs by Country
  • 1. United States => 554
  • 2. Canad => 135
  • 3. United Kingdom => 47
  • 4. Spain => 27
  • 5. Finland => 18
  • 6. Austria => 15
  • 7. Czech Replubic => 15
  • 8. Switzerland => 15
  • 9. Australia => 13
  • 10. Japan => 11

Bitcoin ATMs continent (in %)

• North America 73.23%
  • Europe 20.42%
  • Asia 4.13%
  • Oceania 1.80%
  • South America 0.32%
  • Africa 0.11%

As we can notice, the bitcoin mania spreads all over the world, from America to Asia, Africa and Europe.

What do you think, which countries will be next to invest in bitcoins?

Archive

Original : https://www.blockchain24.co/which-countries-invest-in-bitcoins-ranking/
User: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/stragomagus-2300644 (banned)
Protect your private key. Do not believe in anyone asking for a wallet check. This can easily be done via Etherscan.
Do not send money to anyone. Remember, in an airdrop, you are the beneficiary, so do not send anything to anyone, no matter what the truth. If an airdrop is asking you to send something, skip the other one immediately.
~

Original: https://steemit.com/airdrop/@dinhbaochau/airdrop-la-gi-what-is-airdrop
Today to the scientist to implement the project need to be in some way an entrepreneur. Thousands of scientists live in the world with patents on their hands, which they cannot monetize on their own. There is a gap between science and the practical application of technology. And here is a brilliant idea for the USAT project team. To create a non-profit organization and invite scientists from all over the world to monetize their developments together, and the income from the implementation of projects to reinvest in the research activities of other ideas through the usat token.

Original: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@sergeyklimenok/usat-helping-inventors-protect-intellectual-property
If you have that good rigs to do mining then why not do both? You only need a little time in bounty campaigns, or better buy another laptop for campaigns

Original:
~~~
for me if you have that good rigs to do mining then why not do both? you only need a little time in bounty campaigns, or better buy another laptop for campaigns. good luck.

User: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vanopest-1339383 (banned)
I think Neo is much more established, it would be one of the best choices. i would also suggest u look into the newly introduced projects but with a very promising future. Projects like Pundi X, they already have their products running and you are rewarded for holding their token for the next 3 years. i know it carries high risk, but with high risk comes high returns. You can do your research and decide

Original:
I think NEO is much more established, it would be one of the best choices. i would also suggest u look into the newly introduced projects but with a very promising future. Projects like Pundi X, they already have their products running and you are rewarded for holding their token for the next 3 years. i know it carries high risk, but with high risk comes high returns. You can do your research and decide

User: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/valkoun-507064
I think ethereum can never reach bitcoin, for as long as ethereum grows. Bitcoin will always ahead of it, it may be second after bitcoin but will never be above it.  Wink

Original:
for me i think ethereum can never reach bitcoin, for as long as ethereum grows, Bitcoin will always ahead of it, it may be second after bitcoin but will never be above it.

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Copy/paste same post multiple times,
Profile link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/maremostro-1709408

There is a lot more, literally hundreds of same copy and pasted posts.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
Two cases, three accounts to report  >

CASE 1>
First Account :
I fount this Legendary zimmahBANNED posting homographs, it turns out that he is covering plagiarism /as they usually do when using homographs to cover the tracks/

The copy/paste with homographs >
Market have been crazy over the last few months so the best thing to do is to hold and wait until values completely recovers from the dip. If you still have the financial capacity to purchase some coins and take advantage of the low prices, it would also be a good thing to do but choose the coins you will buy carefully.
Archived

The same message with homographs was posted again from him in may:
The thread is locked, here's a link to google webcache and image proof>

Here is the original

Market have been crazy over the last few months so the best thing to do is to hold and wait until values completely recovers from the dip. If you still have the financial capacity to purchase some coins and take advantage of the low prices, it would also be a good thing to do but choose the coins you will buy carefully.
Archived

Second account >
During the investigation another account pop up with the same message, thanks to LoyceV for the help to spot this one too.

AlexMorzoffBANNED

Archived

CASE 2>
Full member SalomyiBANNED
Copy-paste with homographs>

For me, in any cryptocurrency the bitcoin is the mother, bitcoin is the popular to all users in cryptocurrencies. and because the bitcoin is still alive and its too far to disappear, I will consider it as a future of cryptocurrency not etherium.
I saw in the ranking of cryptocurrencies, the etherium is only number two so if the bitcoin will end then the etherium will next to it.

Archived
Original >

For me, in any cryptocurrency the bitcoin is the mother, bitcoin is the popular to all users in cryptocurrencies. And because the bitcoin is still alive and its too far to disappear, I will consider it as a future of cryptocurrency not etherium. I saw in the ranking of cryptocurrencies, the etherium is only number two so if the bitcoin will end then the etherium will next to it.

Archived

Thanks to the mods for the quick reaction.
hello manager.

its me, i check now but i think its not break rulles, becouse i use original link and post owner to.

but if its problem plz pm me and i will delete post.

but i think i try good job for begginers.

plz contact me if its break rulles.

1. Your post here is off-topic, this thread is ONLY for reporting plagiarized content.
2. I'm pretty sure the original content creator wasn't aware that you copy/pasted his entire thread so you
    can farm some merit without doing anything.
3. You added the link after someone had recognized that you copied sncc's work.

No, if you're breaking the rules again by copy-pasting someone's content, I'll report your post again and your account will be banned.

No, you didn't. You did a horrible job.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
I have found this in my local, these two are just copying post from someone. Please take an action and ban the accounts to avoid and lessen shitposters.

jlqueen - shitposter

some of his posts are just plagiarize, and he deleted it. I'm too slow to archive those.

fake;
Sa nakita kong mga tutorials dito sa forum ang mahirap lang talaga gawin yung mga may circular na icons kasi need mo talagang sukatin.

Pero sa paggawa ng signature na ganito, sa part na paggawa ng flag mahirap na din siya para sa ibang tao. Medyo nakakalito din gamitin ang ASCI blocks. Bilib din ako sa mga signature maker na gumagawa ng icon na hindi rectangular.

Thumbs up sa tutorial na ginawa mo sir. Gusto ko lang itanong kung may software na pwede kang magmultiple select ng code, kunyari sa paglagay ng color tas syempre nakakatamad isaisahin ang kulay. Anong software or site na pwedeng gamitin?
Deleted by our mod, here's the archived; https://archive.fo/ogKms

original content;

Sa nakita kong mga tutorials dito sa forum ang mahirap lang talaga gawin yung mga may circular na icons kasi need mo talagang sukatin.

Pero sa paggawa ng signature na ganito, sa part na paggawa ng flag mahirap na din siya para sa ibang tao. Medyo nakakalito din gamitin ang ASCI blocks. Bilib din ako sa mga signature maker na gumagawa ng icon na hindi rectangular.

Thumbs up sa tutorial na ginawa mo sir. Gusto ko lang itanong kung may software na pwede kang magmultiple select ng code, kunyari sa paglagay ng color tas syempre nakakatamad isaisahin ang kulay. Anong software or site na pwedeng gamitin?

djonibounty - shitposter

This account recently copying posts that consist of merits.

MY ORIGINAL CONTENT: Click here
His post quoted by our awesome moderator: Click here

HIS POST: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4406204
ORGINAL CONTENT: https://livecoins.com.br/alternativas-ao-coinmarketcap-sites-para-cotacao-criptomoedas/

Activity: 490
Merit: 15
User: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kable78-1194601 (banned)
The platform provides a secure, interactive and flexible trading environment and user-friendly interface for its community to manage various types of transactions.
Original: https://icobench.com/ico/bqt
BitLumens distributes solar powered devices in areas without power grids and connects them to blockchain. By using this tool everyone can build a credit score. Bank and can access data using BitLumens itself. to publish microcredits they must use BLS token to those who need it most.
Original: https://bitlumens.com/
The Ubex platform will provide opportunities not only for publishers and advertisers, but also for companies that require regression of user data
Original: https://icorating.com/ico/ubex-ubex/
LoanBit is a P2P lending and exchange platform with Safety fund, especial verification system and cooperation with world-wide arbitrations.
I wonder, how big is that Safety fund.

Original: https://ico.loanbit.org/
Bitcoin Core is a client for connecting to Bitcoin network, node lifting and block validation. The creators of the program are an independent group of developers. They make decisions based on what is best for the Bitcoin ecosystem and taking into account the interests of all parties: users, miners, exchanges and purse providers. It is these developers that support the network, write updates and protocols aimed at improving the Bitcoin blockbuster.

Original: https://decenter.org/en/what-bitcoin-core-is-and-what-they-do
Everyday we see threads about hacked/locked accounts, which are not only beginners' accounts but also for Legendary members'.  In addition to the brute force hacking risk, there are peculiar risks in the current system and by data breach in 2015.  The security of the forum account has been one of the biggest issue.  The improvement of security, e.g. requiring email verification for changing password/email, introduction of 2FA, automated account recovery system, and the new forum software with stronger security would be ideal.  

Meanwhile, until these features are implemented, what we can do now is to learn how the current bitcointalk system works, how to improve the security of your bitcointalk account, and also what you should do in case your account is hacked/locked.  In this thread, I tried to provide a thorough guide about these topics.  I hope it helps to reduce the number of hacked/lost accounts.  

~~~

Original: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4920096.0;all
Everyday we see threads about hacked/locked accounts, which are not only beginners' accounts but also for Legendary members'.  In addition to the brute force hacking risk, there are peculiar risks in the current system and by data breach in 2015.  The security of the forum account has been one of the biggest issue.  The improvement of security, e.g. requiring email verification for changing password/email, introduction of 2FA, automated account recovery system, and the new forum software with stronger security would be ideal.  

Meanwhile, until these features are implemented, what we can do now is to learn how the current bitcointalk system works, how to improve the security of your bitcointalk account, and also what you should do in case your account is hacked/locked.  In this thread, I tried to provide a thorough guide about these topics.  I hope it helps to reduce the number of hacked/lost accounts.  

User: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ngocquynguyen308-2239958 (nuked)
Bitcoin prices hit $ 300 in just under a minute after nearly 48 hours of trading on the sideways, at the same time as the BitMEX platform .
This "extraordinary" incident occurred when the BTC jumped from $ 6,466 to $ 6,745 in a one-minute candle on Bitfinex, and Bitcoin has since continued to rise, surpassing $ 6,800 and peaked at $ 6,899 before falling back to $ 6,840. at the time the post was made.
There is a sign that this price movement, which began at the moment of sudden drop in trading volume, is not entirely "natural". This is because the BTC has risen at the right time at BitMEX, a leveraged electronic money platform that spans billions of dollars in electronic money margin each day, announcing a temporary Interrupt operation for system maintenance purposes.

Original: https://www.ccn.com/newsflash-bitcoin-price-spikes-near-6900-as-bitmex-goes-offline/
A banking solution, Revolut provides all professional services of a normal bank through its program. Besides encouraging numerous fiat monies, Revolut additionally supports 5 crypto currencies viz.
The cash back offered is paid in these 5 cryptos and 25 fiat monies backed by Revolut. If it involves cash straight back crypto, it's available online card purchases, its own high features, travel insurance policies, personal concierge and also on the world wide ATM withdrawals a month of over fifty 600 ($771.3) as mentioned by Forbes.
The price 12.99 BP ($16.69) per month or 120 BP ($154.2) per year. In terms of the cashback, it starts at 0.1percent for card transactions done in Europe. Outside Europe, the cashback in either crypto or fiat is 1 percent.

What are your thoughts guys?! I cant believe its happening!
Archive: http://archive.is/Nbdnm

Original: https://coingape.com/revolut-users-cash-back-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash-ethereum-litecoin-xrp/
Depressive Disorders are a category of mood disorders that involve extended periods of feeling extremely low and disrupt a person’s ability to enjoy life. Some of the most common Depressive Disorders include:

Major Depressive Disorder (Clinical Depression); a mental health condition characterized by an inescapable and ongoing low mood often accompanied by low self-esteem and loss of interest or pleasure in activities that a person used to find enjoyable.  To meet the criteria for Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), symptoms must be present nearly every day for at least 2 weeks. MDD is also often referred to as Major Depression.
~~~

Original: http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/conditions/depression
Depressive Disorders are a category of mood disorders that involve extended periods of feeling extremely low and disrupt a person’s ability to enjoy life. Some of the most common Depressive Disorders include:
~

hello manager.

its me, i check now but i think its not break rulles, becouse i use original link and post owner to.

plz contact me if its break rulles.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
Reporting on  behalf of a newbie:

Alexmasterbtc : Now banned

Cardano, founded by one of the first Erthereum developers by Charles Hoskinson, is a decentralized platform that provides a reliable and scalable complex programmable transfer of value. It is based on technology designed to create a new decentralized economy and democratize finance in emerging markets. Cardano seeks to become a platform for smart contracts by developing a new functional programming language known as Haskell, which allows "to write in a more secure and reliable way because it has a mathematical approach." It will surpass the etherium, I believe it.

copied from this article
https://newsdealingdali.com/cardano/
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
User: icaica22

Not because bitcoin can't handle large amounts of transactions without paying a large amount of current transaction costs, it doesn't automatically mean it's completely failed. Bitcoin will continue to be developed and will develop positively over time. I see Bitcoin in this way and I believe the increase in irregularities will be done soon.

Archived: http://archive.is/RW3es

copied from:

Not because bitcoin couldn't handle a high amount of transactions without paying a significant amount of transaction fees at the moment, it doesn't automatically mean it has completely failed already.  Bitcoin will continue to be developed  and will evolve positively as time goes by. Technology will move forward whether you like it or not.

Very clever as he put some spin in it.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
Copy/Paste:

The main value of crypto currency is its immutability. Immutability, as it pertains to blockchains, is the idea that the public ledger can not be altered.  This is an important trait for blockchains to have for several reasons:

1)The moment the rules of the protocol change for reasons outside of technical improvements, you open up pandora's box:  Who's to determine what the criteria is for reversing transactions?  Why does one situation fit but not another? Is there a difference between someone who had their coins stolen or sent to the wrong address? If not, how do they prove their LTC was stolen?
2)Without immutability, the blockchain itself is no longer a useful tool for verification because it's transactional history is subject to the community and/or developers.  The reason for this is because those who break the rules will most likely break it again.   
For example, in June 2016 after the DAO hack, the Ethereum community had a choice: 1) fork away the stolen coins 2) deal with the consequences of the fork remain immutable. The community split which ultimately created Ethereum Classic and Ethereum.   
Fast forward a year and a half later and they are once again considering  another fork to refund people their ETH.  Not only that, EIP867 is a proposal to develop a standard to recover funds in the future.  Therefore, they expect and are even preparing to optionally change a ledger which is supposed to be used to reliably record transactions.
3)It maintains fungibility.  If a protocol were changed to suddenly "blacklist" LTC addresses because it is assumed those belonged to a thief, 1 LTC would no longer equal 1 LTC.  1 LTC would only equal 1 LTC as long as it's not associated with certain addresses.
4)It removes the "god-like" powers of developers.  They are no longer able to determine the fate of the blockchain no matter what their intentions may be.

Currently, the only 2 coins i know that have immutability are Bitcoin & Monero, which coin do you know other than these two ?

Archived:http://archive.is/LrvKs

Original:

Immutability, as it pertains to blockchains, is the idea that the public ledger can not be altered.  This is an important trait for blockchains to have for several reasons:

The moment the rules of the protocol change for reasons outside of technical improvements, you open up pandora's box:  Who's to determine what the criteria is for reversing transactions?  Why does one situation fit but not another? Is there a difference between someone who had their coins stolen or sent to the wrong address? If not, how do they prove their LTC was stolen?
    Without immutability, the blockchain itself is no longer a useful tool for verification because it's transactional history is subject to the community and/or developers.  The reason for this is because those who break the rules will most likely break it again.   
        For example, in June 2016 after the DAO hack, the Ethereum community had a choice: 1) fork away the stolen coins 2) deal with the consequences of the fork remain immutable. The community split which ultimately created Ethereum Classic and Ethereum.   
        Fast forward a year and a half later and they are once again considering  another fork to refund people their ETH.  Not only that, EIP867 is a proposal to develop a standard to recover funds in the future.  Therefore, they expect and are even preparing to optionally change a ledger which is supposed to be used to reliably record transactions.
    It maintains fungibility.  If a protocol were changed to suddenly "blacklist" LTC addresses because it is assumed those belonged to a thief, 1 LTC would no longer equal 1 LTC.  1 LTC would only equal 1 LTC as long as it's not associated with certain addresses.
    It removes the "god-like" powers of developers.  They are no longer able to determine the fate of the blockchain no matter what their intentions may be.

https://theliteschool.com/the-lite-blog-1/the-importance-of-immutability-in-blockchains
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
User: xuzukami

Archived: http://archive.is/hNMy3

Bitcoin prices jumped on Wednesday morning, rising nearly $ 300 in less than a minute to break out of the barriers of recent days. It happened exactly at 1:00 UTC, when the BTC rose from $ 6,466 to $ 6,745 in a one-minute candle on Bitfinex and bitcoin prices continued to rise thereafter, rising above $ 6,800 and peaking at $ 6,899. USD before returning to its present value of $ 6,716 (2:15 p.m).

Copied from:

Bitcoin prices jumped on Wednesday morning, rising nearly $ 300 in less than a minute to break out of the barriers of recent days.

It happened exactly at 1:00 UTC, when the BTC rose from $ 6,466 to $ 6,745 in a one-minute candle on Bitfinex and bitcoin prices continued to rise thereafter, rising above $ 6,800 and peaking at $ 6,899. USD before returning to its present value of $ 6,716 (2:15 p.m).

~snip ~
User: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kable78-1194601 (banned)
The platform provides a secure, interactive and flexible trading environment and user-friendly interface for its community to manage various types of transactions.
Original: https://icobench.com/ico/bqt
BitLumens distributes solar powered devices in areas without power grids and connects them to blockchain. By using this tool everyone can build a credit score. Bank and can access data using BitLumens itself. to publish microcredits they must use BLS token to those who need it most.
Original: https://bitlumens.com/
The Ubex platform will provide opportunities not only for publishers and advertisers, but also for companies that require regression of user data
Original: https://icorating.com/ico/ubex-ubex/
LoanBit is a P2P lending and exchange platform with Safety fund, especial verification system and cooperation with world-wide arbitrations.
I wonder, how big is that Safety fund.

Original: https://ico.loanbit.org/
Bitcoin Core is a client for connecting to Bitcoin network, node lifting and block validation. The creators of the program are an independent group of developers. They make decisions based on what is best for the Bitcoin ecosystem and taking into account the interests of all parties: users, miners, exchanges and purse providers. It is these developers that support the network, write updates and protocols aimed at improving the Bitcoin blockbuster.

Original: https://decenter.org/en/what-bitcoin-core-is-and-what-they-do

~~~

Original: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4920096.0;all

User: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ngocquynguyen308-2239958 (nuked)
Bitcoin prices hit $ 300 in just under a minute after nearly 48 hours of trading on the sideways, at the same time as the BitMEX platform .
This "extraordinary" incident occurred when the BTC jumped from $ 6,466 to $ 6,745 in a one-minute candle on Bitfinex, and Bitcoin has since continued to rise, surpassing $ 6,800 and peaked at $ 6,899 before falling back to $ 6,840. at the time the post was made.
There is a sign that this price movement, which began at the moment of sudden drop in trading volume, is not entirely "natural". This is because the BTC has risen at the right time at BitMEX, a leveraged electronic money platform that spans billions of dollars in electronic money margin each day, announcing a temporary Interrupt operation for system maintenance purposes.

Original: https://www.ccn.com/newsflash-bitcoin-price-spikes-near-6900-as-bitmex-goes-offline/
A banking solution, Revolut provides all professional services of a normal bank through its program. Besides encouraging numerous fiat monies, Revolut additionally supports 5 crypto currencies viz.
The cash back offered is paid in these 5 cryptos and 25 fiat monies backed by Revolut. If it involves cash straight back crypto, it's available online card purchases, its own high features, travel insurance policies, personal concierge and also on the world wide ATM withdrawals a month of over fifty 600 ($771.3) as mentioned by Forbes.
The price 12.99 BP ($16.69) per month or 120 BP ($154.2) per year. In terms of the cashback, it starts at 0.1percent for card transactions done in Europe. Outside Europe, the cashback in either crypto or fiat is 1 percent.

What are your thoughts guys?! I cant believe its happening!
Archive: http://archive.is/Nbdnm

Original: https://coingape.com/revolut-users-cash-back-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash-ethereum-litecoin-xrp/

Major Depressive Disorder (Clinical Depression); a mental health condition characterized by an inescapable and ongoing low mood often accompanied by low self-esteem and loss of interest or pleasure in activities that a person used to find enjoyable.  To meet the criteria for Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), symptoms must be present nearly every day for at least 2 weeks. MDD is also often referred to as Major Depression.
~~~

Original: http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/conditions/depression
~
Jump to: