Author

Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed - page 146. (Read 115358 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
Newbie chanvanchin2584 copy / pasted one of my posts. Didn't even bother to change parts of it.

Copy:

If by value you mean exchange rate -- the exchange rate between two coins that share a transaction history until a hard fork occurs is determined by the free market.

To exemplify: When Bitcoin Cash (BCH) forked off Bitcoin (BTC), people had coins on both side of the fork because there was a shared transaction history until the time of the split. Some people favour BCH over BTC, so naturally they try to gain BCH by selling BTC. Some people favour BTC over BCH, so naturally they try to gain BTC by selling BCH. More people willing to buy BTC than BCH, leads to BTC being more worth than BCH.

The relation towards their fiat value, eg. USD exchange rate, is a bit more complicated. Before the hard fork happened, many people assumed that the accumulated USD value of both sides of the fork would be slightly less than of BTC alone. That is, BTC would lose value in terms of USD by the amount with which BCH enters the market place (eg.: pre-fork BTC is worth USD 4000,- BCH forks off and is evaluated at USD 1000,-, BTC tumbles down towards USD 3000,- making for a total of USD 4000,-). This devaluation of BTC never happened though, with BCH gaining market value without taking a bite off of BTC. Subsequent hard forks even seemed to push the BTC price upwards, as people wanted to hold coins on both sides of the fork. It wasn't a pattern that held up though, as hard forks got less and less interesting, making less and less of a market impact.

TLDR; The market decides on the exchange rate between coins and their hard forks as well as the exchange rate between the resulting coins and the rest of the market (eg. fiat currencies such as the USD).

Original:

If by value you mean exchange rate -- the exchange rate between two coins that share a transaction history until a hard fork occurs is determined by the free market.

To exemplify: When Bitcoin Cash (BCH) forked off Bitcoin (BTC), people had coins on both side of the fork because there was a shared transaction history until the time of the split. Some people favour BCH over BTC, so naturally they try to gain BCH by selling BTC. Some people favour BTC over BCH, so naturally they try to gain BTC by selling BCH. More people willing to buy BTC than BCH, leads to BTC being more worth than BCH.

The relation towards their fiat value, eg. USD exchange rate, is a bit more complicated. Before the hard fork happened, many people assumed that the accumulated USD value of both sides of the fork would be slightly less than of BTC alone. That is, BTC would lose value in terms of USD by the amount with which BCH enters the market place (eg.: pre-fork BTC is worth USD 4000,- BCH forks off and is evaluated at USD 1000,-, BTC tumbles down towards USD 3000,- making for a total of USD 4000,-). This devaluation of BTC never happened though, with BCH gaining market value without taking a bite off of BTC. Subsequent hard forks even seemed to push the BTC price upwards, as people wanted to hold coins on both sides of the fork. It wasn't a pattern that held up though, as hard forks got less and less interesting, making less and less of a market impact.

TLDR; The market decides on the exchange rate between coins and their hard forks as well as the exchange rate between the resulting coins and the rest of the market (eg. fiat currencies such as the USD).
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
1. Sometimes users copy from multiple sources, it's easier to add proof here. Apart from posting here, at the same time posts are also reported through "Report to Moderator" button.

With the more complex cases, it can help to put the link to your post here in the report so the moderator can easily find the reason you reported it.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
User: Prodigan786 banned

Copy:

The true identity of Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto is something that has boggled the minds of many a crypto enthusiast since 2008. Despite having been unmasked by the NSA, there are very few people outside the Department of Homeland Security who know Satoshi’s real name.

http://archive.is/HfWUK

Original:

https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/who-is-the-real-satoshi-nakamoto-55bacbbee566

User: rezciva banned

Copy:

One of the greatest mysteries in the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has been resolved, it seems that Satoshi Nakamoto is none other than Dr. Craig Wright. Everyone wants us to believe, though most of the information is based only on a rumor and not a verifiable proof.
Although not the first time Dr. Craig Steven Wright appeared in search of Satoshi Nakamoto, various media outlets around the world claiming to have substantial evidence to support the statement. Or rather, they declare this announcement to be completely based on information verified by others, even if it leaves no evidence.

http://archive.is/Y7FUa

Original:

One of the greatest mysteries in the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has been resolved, it seems that Satoshi Nakamoto is none other than Dr. Craig Wright. Everyone wants us to believe, though most of the information is based only on a rumor and not a verifiable proof.

Although not the first time Dr. Craig Steven Wright appeared in search of Satoshi Nakamoto, various media outlets around the world claiming to have substantial evidence to support the statement. Or rather, they declare this announcement to be completely based on information verified by others, even if it leaves no evidence.

User: blue_id69 banned

Copy:

We need to regulate digital currency 'cause its fairly new and it still needs some rules to hold it in place. Its for the better of the public and the society. This also means that the government is ready to accept digital currency. Making regulations is just there for digital currency to fit in the society and in the norm.Regulating the digital currency to its core would not be the best option. What i meant here is that regulating how its formed, how much needs to be made, in what order, and location specific and the pricing. Not everything needs to be controlled and checked. What certainly can be tweeked in tge existantial system is thw way to track a transaction, may be only if needes though.

http://archive.is/H7Fy0

Original:

We need to regulate digital currency 'cause its fairly new and it still needs some rules to hold it in place. Its for the better of the public and the society. This also means that the government is ready to accept digital currency. Making regulations is just there for digital currency to fit in the society and in the norm.

Regulating the digital currency to its core would not be the best option. What i meant here is that regulating how its formed, how much needs to be made, in what order, and location specific and the pricing. Not everything needs to be controlled and checked. What certainly can be tweeked in tge existantial system is thw way to track a transaction, may be only if needes though.

How transactions are irrevocable sometimes turn out to be an issue. And it identity which is kept secret is a good thing in security terms but when need arises, as it may in case of crime, extortiom and laundering cases, it is what stops the investigation to proceed. So some tweeking here and there needs to be done. Only if developers could do it remotely in the existing ceypto i.e. bitcoin, and not create some new crypto every day.

User: bengetsia banned

Copy:

i think Digital currency or more commonly known as cryptocurrency needs to be regulated as it needs to have features in olace that will protect us the consumer and those that would operate this from misuse and other kinds of fraud and Regulating cryptocurrency is not possible because it is decentralized but regulating the transactions in the cryptocurrency exchanges is possible and some governments have already imposed this kind of rules. The aim of regulation is to protect the bitcoin users from any scams that involved bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and prevent some people in using it from any illegal acts

Original:

Digital currency or more commonly known as cryptocurrency needs to be regulated as it needs to have features in olace that will protect us the consumer and those that would operate this from misuse and other kinds of fraud. This is also needed so that we can be accepted, anything that is unregulated or anything that goes unchecked can basically be a conduit for something that can be used for heinous schemes and this are something that we should all worry about.

Regulating cryptocurrency is not possible because it is decentralized but regulating the transactions in the cryptocurrency exchanges is possible and some governments have already imposed this kind of rules. The aim of regulation is to protect the bitcoin users from any scams that involved bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and prevent some people in using it from any illegal acts. But it is impossible to prevent some bad elements in using bitcoin in their illegal business so the government will monitor the flow of virtual currency instead.

User: arctic circle banned

Copy:

We need to manage digital money because we have to monitor and see what price or percentage every day, so we can know the price rises and the decline of the market of the coin

Original:

We need to manage digital money because we have to monitor and see what price or percentage every day, so we can know the price rises and the decline of the market of the coin and we can arrange and determine where the moment when we to sell or buy the coin

User: jayarbillones banned

Copy:

for me we get used to do our transactions in our current traditional monetary and banking system. Of banks and governments cannot control cryptocurrencies they don't want them to be used legally by people.once Bitcoin becomes global currency which will be easier, rather than regulate from part to part.

http://archive.is/fwfQr

Original:

We get used to do our transactions in our current traditional monetary and banking system. If banks and governments cannot control crypto currencies
 they don't want them to be used legally by people. So, if everybody use them legally, it'd better to be regulated.

User: bitcoinrunners001 banned

Copy:

Cryptocurrency is being decentralized so if we want it to be regulated by the government well it would be lose it's uniqueness.We do not need to regulate cryptocurrencies but regulations can be also helpful with the adoption and growth of them or they can be restrictive and even prevent the adoption altogether.In the end it will come down to what they are regulating and how.If it is regulation of exchanges and if it leads to a more secure place where people can trade with less risk that would be a very good thing.

http://archive.is/fwfQr

Original:

we don't need to regulate cryptocurrencies but regulations can be also helpful with the adoption and growth of them or they can be restrictive and even prevent the adoption altogether. in the end it will come down to what they are regulating and how. for example if it is regulation of exchanges and if it leads to a more secure place where people can trade with less risk that would be a very good thing.

User: sepeda karat banned

Copy:

I think most important things to consider are "your target customers and what you sell."You always make sure that your products you have plan to sell should have customers who will buy it. Also,you should study first if there is a market for it before you begin.

http://archive.is/VjjBL

Original:

I think most important things to consider are "your target customers and what you sell."You always make sure that your products you have plan to sell should have customers who will buy it. Also,you should study first if there is a market for it before you begin.

User: BitProCoin banned

Copy:

Regarding the price aspect, I do not think that you can really convince a customer to pay more than average price these days. There is so much competition and people are ready to provide same service for cheaper.

Original:

Regarding the price aspect, I do not think that you can really convince a customer to pay more than average price these days. There is so much competition and people are ready to provide same service for cheaper.

User: SirEGB banned

Copy:

The most sweetest thing one can start a business is having it financed from a money that is acquired for free. What i am trying to imply is that since bounty campaign can make you earn bitcoin for free through your bounty token rewards, then you can already have a capital for you to start a business. So when you have already the money, planning and having a business plan is already essential.

Original:

The most sweetest thing one can start a business is having it financed from a money that is acquired for free. What i am trying to imply is that since bounty campaign can make you earn bitcoin for free through your bounty token rewards, then you can already have a capital for you to start a business. So when you have already the money, planning and having a business plan is already essential.

User: meatballsset banned

Copy:

Important things that you needs to consider when starting a business. Capital - need to have a capital to start the business and even a reserve for the buffer just in case. Market - you need to have a good market for a successful business.

http://archive.is/UW3Bd

Original:

Important things that you needs to consider when starting a business.
1. Capital - need to have a capital to start the business and even a reserve for the buffer just in case.
2. Market - you need to have a good market for a successful business.

User: torontoconti banned

Copy:

You can invest in Bitcoin again right now. I believe that the prices for this cryptocurrency number one will go up this year already. Be on time to buy it. I prefer in invest bitcoin.

http://archive.is/CC46f

Original:

You can invest in Bitcoin again right now. I believe that the prices for this cryptocurrency number one will go up this year already. Be on time to buy it.

User: Botude23 banned

Copy:

According to me if anyone wants to invest in Bitcoin then the present time is the best time for him. This is because the price of Bitcoin is quite low nowadays and it is always wise to invest in any investment asset when the price is low.So you should take this price drop as an opportunity and invest in Bitcoin as much as possible.Many people feel it risky to invest in Bitcoin nowadays because the price has been low from quite a long time but they should think positive because Bitcoin is capable of recuperating from such drops.Bitcoin is expected to rise in the coming months.

http://archive.is/Adgxp

Original:

According to me if anyone wants to invest in Bitcoin then the present time is the best time for him. This is because the price of Bitcoin is quite low nowadays and it is always wise to invest in any investment asset when the price is low.So you should take this price drop as an opportunity and invest in Bitcoin as much as possible.Many people feel it risky to invest in Bitcoin nowadays because the price has been low from quite a long time but they should think positive because Bitcoin is capable of recuperating from such drops.Bitcoin is expected to rise in the coming months.So invest in Bitcoin now so that you can earn more profits in future.

User: ceylan banned

Copy:

I also don't believe the huge dip will occur again.Every year June month , there will be huge raise in price. i think that This is best time to buy bitcoin at 7000$ range. Once it increases  above 8000$,we will never be able to buy at 7000$ mark.so Use the chance wisely to shine in trading.

http://archive.is/Qzma3

Original:

I don't think the huge dip will occur again.Every year June month , there will be huge raise in price.This is best time to buy bitcoin at 7000$ range.Once it increases  above 8000$,we can't able to buy at 7000$ mark.Use the chance wisely to shine in trading.This is next chance for the people missed out last time.
legendary

User: kaikai18

User: aioservices18

Not only these 2 idiots but almost 4+ accounts are connected with bitxoxo and they are spamming the forum a lot by promoting their ponzi(shady) schemes. Hope mods Ban these users at the earliest. @krishnapramod they are most probably handled by a single user or they may be staffs of bitxoxo who are being paid to spam the forum and promote their ponzi...

User Bit talk has been plagiarising in Altcoin Section

Copy :

​​🚨BTC UPDATE!🚨

Conclusion: If BTC will hold 5900$ support, we can expect nice bounced back soon,
also RSI is very oversold so it can happened every moment,
from second way, if too many people start
opening long positions with leverage, whales may push BTC down again so that the stock exchanges do not lose large amounts of money. I do not expecting more decrease than 5000-5400$ zone which is strong support for BTC. Do not lose your patience! I’m pretty sure that good days will come for crypto.
 it many times but i will do that again, we are here on long term, not for short.

http://archive.is/rHCdQ

Original :

Conclusion: If BTC will hold 5900$ support, we can expect nice bounced back soon,
opening long positions with leverage, whales may push BTC down again so that the stock exchanges do not lose large ammounts of money. Our team do not expecting more decrease than 5000-5400$ zone which is strong support for BTC. Do not lose your patience! Im pretty sure that good days will come for crypto.
I said it many times but i will do that again, we are here on long term, not for short.

P.S @LoyceV isn't it easier to use the "Report to Moderator" button for reporting plagiarism posts rather than mentioning them here Huh Won't that be  easier for Mods to handle rather than coming up to this thread and checking each users posts manually... What are your thoughts about it?

1. Sometimes users copy from multiple sources, it's easier to add proof here. Apart from posting here, at the same time posts are also reported through "Report to Moderator" button.

2. If a user gets banned for plagiarism and starts a new thread with an alt asking why he got banned, simply pointing to this thread with proof would be enough rather than a mod going through reports and then posting a proof.

3. With all the plagiarism reports being posted here, it serves as a warning to newbies that plagiarism is actively reported and to not indulge in such activities.
Activity: 241
Merit: 117
Satpam BTT 👮
^possibly alt account of Bit talk
User : coinmela

Copy : http://archive.is/gESCj
Prominent investors including Ari Paul, the co-founder of BlockTower, a cryptocurrency hedge fund founded by former Goldman Sachs executive, have said that the next mid-term rally will likely be triggered by institutional investors potentially before the end of 2018.

Original : https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/25/research-etfs-lead-bitcoin-price-35000-isnt-far-away/
legendary
Activity: 1581
Merit: 1265
Heisenberg Design Services

User: kaikai18

User: aioservices18

Not only these 2 idiots but almost 4+ accounts are connected with bitxoxo and they are spamming the forum a lot by promoting their ponzi(shady) schemes. Hope mods Ban these users at the earliest. @krishnapramod they are most probably handled by a single user or they may be staffs of bitxoxo who are being paid to spam the forum and promote their ponzi...

User Bit talk has been plagiarising in Altcoin Section

Copy :

​​🚨BTC UPDATE!🚨

opening long positions with leverage, whales may push BTC down again so that the stock exchanges do not lose large amounts of money. I do not expecting more decrease than 5000-5400$ zone which is strong support for BTC. Do not lose your patience! I’m pretty sure that good days will come for crypto.
 it many times but i will do that again, we are here on long term, not for short.

http://archive.is/rHCdQ

Original :

...snip...
agreed.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718
I saw this plagiarism today in the Bitcore thread.

User: rayazasheva https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rayazasheva-1162224 banned

Copy:
Only a mad man would be selling BTX for this price, this phase is only good to accumulate some more.
Don't know how long we will need to wait for major price increase but when it happens it will be hard to catch, been there done that and don't intend to run for that crazy train when it leaves the station.

Original:
Only a mad man would be selling BTX for this price, this phase is only good to accumulate some more.
Don't know how long we will need to wait for major price increase but when it happens it will be hard to catch, been there done that and don't intend to run for that crazy train when it leaves the station. Cool

http://archive.li/mULs0

EDIT: And he is gone. Thank you for the quick response.  Smiley
legendary
User: NyLymZbl banned

Copy:

For me it is too early for Bitcoin to stabilize at this point. its volatility is still causing the roller coaster rise and fall of the price in the market. I don't think it will stabilize anytime soon but if you think about it it is what makes Bitcoin stronger as well. In time I know Bitcoin price will stabilize but not anytime soon.

http://archive.is/n22G1

Original:

For me it is too early for Bitcoin to stabilize at this point. its volatility is still causing the roller coaster rise and fall of the price in the market. I don't think it will stabilize anytime soon but if you think about it it is what makes Bitcoin stronger as well. In time I know Bitcoin price will stabilize but not anytime soon.

Not an exact copy/paste, sloppy text spinning.

User: Elkafi banned

Copy:

I think It's hard to believe maybe it just has a hard time for its increased value at this point. It is highly unlikely for the price to become stagnant because Bitcoin is naturally unstable. Fluctuations are always expected to occur. Ups and downs are happening even though some are not clearly visible. Eventually its market value will increase and that is reason enough to invest now. Maybe in the future butcoin will more stable, If the market demand is increasing

http://archive.is/c7GLU

Original:

It is hard to believe maybe it is just having a hard time for its value to increase at this moment. It is quite impossible for its price to be stagnant because Bitcoin is naturally volatile . Fluctuations are always expected to happen. Ups and downs are happening although some of it are not obviously observable. Eventually its market value will increase and that is an enough reason to invest now.

User: Milashka12 banned

Copy:

Bitcoin is not recognised by any central bank and currently allows people to bypass banks and traditional payment methods to pay for goods and services. Banks and other financial institutions have been concerned about bitcoin’s early associations with money laundering and online crime, and it has not been adopted by any government.This also affected his fall.

http://archive.is/uEVdS

Original:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/feb/02/bitcoin-biggest-bubble-in-history-says-economist-who-predicted-2008-crash

User: vitsexy banned

Copy:

Satoshi Nakamoto is a term used by an unknown person and is a bitcoin designer and the result of its original application refers to Bitcoin Core. [1] Through its application in Bitcoin Core, the blockchain database has also been planned with careful thought for the first time. In a series of actions, the issue of double-spending in digital currency can be found by Satoshi Nakamoto for the first time. Satoshi Nakamoto is an enterprising follower in connection with bitcoin development until 2010.

http://archive.is/1lk14

Original:

Satoshi Nakamoto is a term used by an unknown person and is a bitcoin designer and the result of its original application refers to Bitcoin Core. [1] Through its application in Bitcoin Core, the blockchain database has also been planned with careful thought for the first time. In a series of actions, the issue of double-spending in digital currency can be found by Satoshi Nakamoto for the first time. Satoshi Nakamoto is an enterprising follower in connection with bitcoin development until 2010.
(Source wikipedia)  Smiley

User: vivekyuvan banned

Copy:

Laszlo Hanyecz (laszlo) made the first documented purchase of a good with bitcoin when he bought two Domino's pizzas from jercos for 10,000 BTC. laszlo had made contributions to Bitcoin's source code in the past.Florida-based programmer working for online retail company GoRuck, but you’d probably be wrong — Hanyecz was behind the inspirational purchase of two pizzas from Papa John’s for 10,000 Bitcoin (BTC) back on May 22, 2010, making this week a celebration of Pizza Day’s eight year anniversary.

http://archive.is/xvA6Q

Original:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Laszlo_Hanyecz

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-pizza-guy-laszlo-hanyecz-on-why-bitcoin-is-still-the-only-flavor-of-crypto-for-him

User: naldal barcelona banned

Copy:

Given the positive reception cryptos are receiving right now, the future seems to be bright. Numerous countries have expressed neutrality or openness about the cryptocurrency fad which is great

http://archive.is/MWOrI

Original:

There will be countries who'd surely oppose the rise of cryptocurrencies since it combats their best interests and there would be those who'd openly welcome it since it helps them do things for their citizens. There would be a mixed reaction about the rise of cryptocurrencies that's for sure, but given the positive reception cryptos are receiving right now, the future seems to be bright. Numerous countries have expressed neutrality or openness about the cryptocurrency fad which is great, while a few ones expressed negativity since they can only see the bad side of the crypto.

User: Gathel banned

Copy:

bitcoin prices so unstable? This is because the bitcoin price fluctuations in various international and local bitcoin markets such as coinbase, bitstamp, kraken, btc china, bitcoin.co.id and others are driven by many factors.

http://archive.is/kTFtw

Original:

bitcoin prices are unstable due to, bitcoin price fluctuations in various international and local bitcoin markets such as coinbase, bitstamp, kraken, btc china, bitcoin.co.id and others are driven by many factors. Such volatility in bitcoin markets that do not yet have an index is generally accepted, since cryptocurrency as an asset class is still in its nascent stage.

User: jennie.alexander banned

Copy:

Bitcoin volatility is also driven in large party by varying perceptions of the intrinsic value of the cryptocurrency as a store of value and method of value transfer.Such volatility in bitcoin markets that do not yet have an index is generally accepted, since cryptocurrency as an asset class is still in its nascent stage.

http://archive.is/kTFtw

Original:

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/052014/why-bitcoins-value-so-volatile.asp

bitcoin prices are unstable due to, bitcoin price fluctuations in various international and local bitcoin markets such as coinbase, bitstamp, kraken, btc china, bitcoin.co.id and others are driven by many factors. Such volatility in bitcoin markets that do not yet have an index is generally accepted, since cryptocurrency as an asset class is still in its nascent stage.

User: binarhingar banned

Copy:

Bitcoin price fluctuations in various international and local Bitcoin markets, such as Bitstamp, Coinbase, Kraken, Bitcoin.co.id, BTCChina, etc. are driven by many factors. Volatility is measured in the traditional market by the Volatility Index (CBIE Volatility Index) also known as the CBOE Volatility Index (VIX).

Volatility in the Bitcoin market does not yet have a generally accepted index because cryptocurrency as an asset class is still in its nascent stage. However, we know that Bitcoin is capable of experiencing volatility in the form of price changes 10 times against the US dollar in such a short period of time.

http://archive.is/qdGRw

Original:

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/052014/why-bitcoins-value-so-volatile.asp

User: Wahyud11 banned

Copy:

http://archive.is/gmLqc

Original:

Bitcoin price fluctuations in various international and local Bitcoin markets, such as Bitstamp, Coinbase, Kraken, Bitcoin.co.id, BTCChina, etc. are driven by many factors. Volatility is measured in the traditional market by the Volatility Index (CBIE Volatility Index) also known as the CBOE Volatility Index (VIX).

Volatility in the Bitcoin market does not yet have a generally accepted index because cryptocurrency as an asset class is still in its nascent stage. However, we know that Bitcoin is capable of experiencing volatility in the form of price changes 10 times against the US dollar in such a short period of time.

User: Sabihtikoy banned

Copy:

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.
Crypto currencies have become part of payment methods…more and more business and merchants are adopting it because You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money,Payments in Bitcoin can be made and finalized without one’s personal information being tied to the transactions.
Due to the fact that personal information is kept hidden from prying eyes, Bitcoin protects against identity theft.

http://archive.is/oRf8U

Original:

https://coinreport.net/coin-101/advantages-and-disadvantages-of-bitcoin/

User: 110910ktx banned

Copy:

People just view our economy as bad because they think that how they are financially is bad when in fact there are worse things happening with people in another country. Well, in my country economy is at the middle stage. Our government is also compose of corrupted officials but its not realy affect our economy. I say that economy is not affected because I also notice plenty of investors want to invest in our country. Jobs are also available for everybody. Well poverty is main problem in my country also

http://archive.is/JvMxf

Original:

Honestly, everyone really thinks that it's the economy is bad in this side of the world. But frankly it's not. I mean there are alot of people with very low skills but then again there are ways to get training without enrolling into a university. People just view our economy as bad because they think that how they are financially is bad when in fact there are worse things happening with people in another country.  

User: Miracleismyidol banned

Copy:

My country is blessed with alot of mineral resources and  lots of talented people but to my surprise the poor became poorer and the rich richier from that, the government only care for themselves and leave the masses to suffer. The economy status of my country as of this writing is still not that good. We are still a third world country from South East Asia. We are surviving and still striving hard to be able to improve and develop our economy

http://archive.is/JvMxf

Original:

My country is blessed with alot of mineral resources and  lots of talented people but to my surprise the poor became poorer and the rich richier from that, the government only care for themselves and leave the masses to suffer. It is so sad to say, and there are lots if selfish people sitting in a public office. Well I just pray things change for better sooner

User: rapperug92 banned

Copy:

We find ways even we are struggling inside our countries, the economy is not working well too from where am I right now, earnings from day job salaries is not enough to feed yourself or just break even with your monthly expenses.  My country is blessed with alot of mineral resources and  lots of talented people but to my surprise the poor became poorer and the rich richier from that, the government only care for themselves and leave the masses to suffer

http://archive.is/yKFSR

Original:

My country is blessed with alot of mineral resources and  lots of talented people but to my surprise the poor became poorer and the rich richier from that, the government only care for themselves and leave the masses to suffer. It is so sad to say, and there are lots if selfish people sitting in a public office. Well I just pray things change for better sooner

User: bealjulian banned

Copy:

The legalization of bitcoin does not necessarily lead to a better economy for a country, if the government is not good at issuing a law for bitcoin, it may actually be a huge disadvantage to them, since bitcoin allows its users to take undercover transactions and possibly harm the state. I dont really think that bitcoin can do that for us or the country itself. Thats bazaar idea to think about as the constructions or amenities that you have mentioned here are handled by the government

http://archive.is/yKFSR

Original:

The legalization of bitcoin does not necessarily lead to a better economy for a country, if the government is not good at issuing a law for bitcoin, it may actually be a huge disadvantage to them, since bitcoin allows its users to take undercover transactions and possibly harm the state, government should be able to take the best possible benefit from regulation such as asking for taxes, and so forth, thus benefiting one another

User: Realistmoon banned

Copy:

In my country, Ukraine's economy is on a thin line, the country is full of corruption and impunity. The poor and the middle class are milked as a cow levying taxes.

http://archive.is/2NQs9

Original:

In my country, Ukraine's economy is on a thin line, the country is full of corruption and impunity. The poor and the middle class are milked as a cow levying taxes.

User: kaikai18 banned

Copy:

The exchange running for almost 2 years is active on both the mobile app (Android & iOS) and web portal, while they recently launched an ICO Launchpad for the ICO company to list their token. So, after a successful journey of 2 years as an exchange, it won’t be wrong in saying that the upcoming project of Bitxoxo is already a successful project.

http://archive.is/LIRwJ

Original:

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-bitxoxo-exchange-has-launched-its-own-ico-token/

User: aioservices18 banned

Copy:

Bitxoxo has achieved in offering the best services and new products to its users. They are the first bitcoin exchange to launch Pre-Paid Gift cards and Referral system for customers.

http://archive.is/LIRwJ

Original:

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-bitxoxo-exchange-has-launched-its-own-ico-token/
Activity: 784
Merit: 814
An interesting case in the Russian section. The user composed the text, from several excerpts from different sites.
User: - inbizin BANNED!
Profile link: -   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/inbizin-1416871
Post : -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3128212.msg32349684#msg32349684
Date March 15, 2018, 07:51:22 AM
archive: -  http://archive.today/LGvPu
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part № 1.
Copy : -

cкopeй бы aдминиcтpaция нaчaлa пpoдaвaть мepиты a тo пpидeтcя пoкyпaть нa чepнoм pынкe
бeз мepитoв y aккayнтoв нeт бyдeщeгo
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28895557
http://archive.today/ltwul

gives advice to save money on merit or create multiple accounts.
ничeгo мyтнoгo, кoпи бaбки нa мepит и\или клeпaй мyльтoв
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-2818398
http://archive.today/Lr2wR

The user has many merits from the moderator of the Russian section.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1416871
I decided to write here.
He has 2 more topics,
in which a lot of suspicious. It is difficult for me to convey what is happening in them, without the knowledge of English. I apologize for the bad translation. I want it to be cleaner on the forum.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Jamesbob16

I don't think so that any Nobel Prize owner will say anything about Bitcoin and that could be. I also don't think that btc will have bad times. Many times many peoples or institute try to thumb down to bitcoin but the result on your face. So do not care about bad news about bitcoin, just waste time to think about it. If we see the previous ratio of Bitcoin, we will say Bitcoin don't care any kind of comment. We hope that the price of bitcoin will rise again as a bubble and again and again. Mr Robert Schiller,it will be the bad news for him.

Original:
I don't think so that any Nobel Prize owner will say anything about Bitcoin and that could be. We know that seeing the past experience that every talking can't be the truth of every scientist. So If any Nobel prize owner will say that Bitcoin will die one day or something others, it's not acceptable. If we see the previous ratio of Bitcoin, we will say Bitcoin don't care any kind of comment. Many times many peoples or institute try to thumb down to bitcoin but the result on your face. However, The KING is Bitcoin. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
User: joana0203 Banned

Original: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/314492

Copy:
The global finance industry is massive. Global assets under management (AUM) is estimated to be at approximately $85 trillion. This massive industry is under attack from various angles. Yesterday I was at a brick and mortar bank. I like my client services manager (Let’s call him Mr. W).

Mr. W is a super cool guy and he is always smiling. But he couldn’t get me a simple transfer from one bank in US to another in India. It takes 5 business days!! Yes, FIVE business days. And this service is called an express or urgent service. And I have to go back to the bank again in 4 days!!

I asked him the alternative method. It happened to be the good old Wiring. The cost associated was “$50+”. Yes, FIFTY dollars to send $465 dollars.

I was stunned and obviously frustrated. I have been a customer for years and this took me by surprise. At a time when we have the power to transact at lightning speeds, this was definitely disappointing. You can send money to a cell phone or an email!!! But US banks won’t allow me to send to another bank. And my dear banker printed me 5 pages of KYC to send $465. God bless the banker.

Then I realized that technology will eat a lot of these businesses.

Speaking of technology and banking, Blockchain, will disrupt the financial domain most certainly. There’s already a lot that has been discussed, debated and spoken about this distributed ledger, both online and offline. So this ground-breaking technology doesn’t need a special introduction at this point. Calling it ‘disruptive’ is an understatement. To understand what blockchain is capable of, look at bitcoin or cryptocurrency. It has achieved a lot of ‘never heard of’ scenarios in the financial domain. Ever since the technology was introduced in the world of banking, experts have always struggled to create a safe and secure means of transaction. One has to go through a third-party application or an intermediary or a regulatory body to transfer money. But here is a digital currency – completely de-centralized - and has broken all those conventional laws of banking. Today, an individual can send money to anyone in the world almost immediately without having to go through the hassle of what I went through. It is already happening in various parts of the world. You can transfer money via WeChat, Whatsapp, and even Facebook Messenger now.

Believe it or not, blockchain is a ground-breaking technology that can be applied to the you-name-it domain.  From agriculture, aviation to supply chain, finance and food industry, blockchain is just about there, everywhere.

Archive
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
LuckyCrypton

Original:

Mi 8 is the best option value for money. You can search on google.

Copy: (archive)

Mi 8 is the best option value for money
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1512
#1 VIP Crypto Casino
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Thanks for doing this. The forum is a much better place without all these plagiarizers.

most of these people probably can't speak english fluently and still want to benefit from their campaigns or whatnot.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
vuykim, copying other people's telegram comment and post here in bitcointalk.
~

LOL how do you even found this one Grin
It's just because UNIFY thread is in my Watchlist and I was in their telegram group too. Grin It was posted in the group recently that's why it is still fresh in my mind, but if he used the old ones, I wouldn't notice. I didn't even think that there are people who copy from there.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1512
#1 VIP Crypto Casino
vuykim, copying other people's telegram comment and post here in bitcointalk.
~

LOL how do you even found this one Grin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
vuykim : banned
Copying other people's telegram comment and post here in bitcointalk.

Copy: Archived
Hi, I have a doubt, the platform was unify, I understood that it was a crowfunding platform. I'm right? Thank you
Original:

I was in the same telegram group and clearly remembered the comment. I considered it to be him, but didn't see any post of his telegram username to confirm. So, to make sure, I checked other posts of his and ended up seeing exact copies of comments from telegram groups.

Really can't go wrong so long as you upgrade from wallet's integrated, cryptogone's miner and mine are both gonna give you a big boost
Original:

You listen to those people. All fake Nick the ship and chips magnate, really, u fell for that?Steave Griffin ans his crazy projections, pretend to be hospital to lure you
Original:
legendary
Although started the sentence with "I have read a news", copied it exactly without linking source.

User: Airdropeur banned

Copy:

I don't know how true but I have read a news that aside from the looming prospect of regulation, a series of high-profile thefts have also had a hand in the sudden rapid dips in value bitcoin and its rivals have experienced - the most recent of which was a failed raid on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange. I understand how you feel right now because not only you experienced that right now, our only way to ease that feeling to trust that bicoin will rise again.

http://archive.is/DGo4Y

Original:

In my own perception, Government requires funds to discharge its numerous responsibilities for the development of the country. Betterment of  society as a whole and other non-developmental but essential obligations to discharge its duties, Government incurs various kind of expenditure including expenditure on administrative services, Defense services and cooperation with other countries.

http://archive.is/QdK8x

Original:

https://www.quora.com/Why-should-I-pay-income-tax

User: Aidan Martin banned

Copy:

This is the basic principle of how Bitcoin’s rate is defined. Price of gold is determined by the same principle: Mining cost. The prime cost of extracting gold from earth, was transformed, in Bitcoin’s case, in a ‘minimum price’ of ‘obtaining’ new Bitcoins by means of calculating certain equations. Demand on the market. Awareness of Bitcoin, interest in it, trust of actual or potential crypto holders, and a lot more factors define the real price among the people who are willing to buy and sell Bitcoin.

http://archive.is/lqi33

Original:

https://freedomnode.com/blog/98/5-factors-influencing-bitcoin-price

User: Lloyd Jacksok banned

Copy:

Bitcoin has already crashed once, when its price fell from $1200 to $173, but as we see it has more than recovered. A drop in price does not mean that it’s game over, as it was for the 17th century Dutch tulip industry. Cryptocurrencies have had major sources of investment poured into them and the blockchain industry as a whole, and the technology is evolving all the time to make the market more diverse, safe, and open to all.

http://archive.is/5S6eb

Original:

https://11fs.com/blog/should-i-buy-cryptocurrency-is-it-a-bubble/

User: Dominic_King banned

Copy:

There seems to be a persistent need of going cashless. People globally are tired of transacting using normal currencies and view bitcoins as a better alternative. Using normal currencies presents so many challenges that bitcoins and other digital currencies intend to solve.

http://archive.is/bxB9D

Original:

https://www.mybitcoin.com/bitcoin-investing-2018/

User: terzy banned

Copy:

The main advantages of Bitcoin are network effect and proven security. Both are nearly insurmountable advantages. Bitcoin has a proven usage case as a store of value. It’s instructive that most coins try to carve out some differentiation based on much smaller use cases, such as prediction markets, buying things completely anonymously or adding a decentralized name server. Bitcoin has a large lead as a store of value over every altcoin in having existed 8 years without failure. The security of Bitcoin has been proven far more than its much younger counterparts with usage by almost every metric exceeding that of altcoins. Bitcoin is more accessible, with more exchanges, more merchants, more software and more hardware that support it. Bitcoin is far more liquid, with much larger volumes than every altcoin. Bitcoin has the largest developer ecosystem with more software and more implementations than any altcoin. Bitcoin has the most entrepreneurs creating companies around it with a lot of intellect, dedication and creativity going toward making it more useful.

http://archive.is/VzcrM

Original:

https://medium.com/@jimmysong/why-bitcoin-is-different-than-other-cryptocurrencies-e16b17d48b94

User: batuhantstknn

Copy:

Bitcoin'e (BTC) yeni başlayanların sıklıkla sorduğu soruların başında Bitcoin ile diğer kripto paraların nasıl edinebileceğidir. Öncelikle şunu bilmek gerekir ki, elinizde Bitcoin'iniz varsa ulusal ve yerel bütün borsalarda işlem yapabilirsiniz. Ancak elinizde BTC yoksa yerel borsalardan veya yakın çevreden Bitcoin satın almalısınız. Ben, genel olarak Bitcoin edinerek ulusal borsalara nasıl açılacağınızı anlatacağım.

Bitcoin sahibi olma
Uluslararası borsaların en bilineni ve güveniliri son zamanlarda artık Binance oldu...

http://archive.is/bmFNc

Original:

https://www.kriptom.com/blog/borsalar-icin-baslangic-kilavuzu/

User: Selbit banned

Copy:

Bitcoin is this: Gold is a tangible physical Precious Metal, whereas Bitcoin is digital. Yet the distinctions between the two run much deeper. Today, APMEX accepts Bitcoin as a form of payment.

http://archive.is/FjvkD

Original:

https://www.apmex.com/education/investing/gold-vs-bitcoin

User: wAeUuCM banned

Copy:

the government needs money for many things, for example, to pay its soldiers, sailors and airmen, to build roads,bridges,offices, schools, etc, and to buy goods from abroad; and only the people of the country can supply the money.People usually complain about having to pay taxes, but they forget that the money is spent on things that they and their families need.

http://archive.is/QdK8x

Original:

http://www.cflo.com.cn/UploadFile/File/201501/635563251937150000389.pdf
Activity: 375
Merit: 1021
Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.
Name: nald

Original:
Isa lang ang mainam na solution ko dyan sa tulad kong gumagamit ng pc. Pero bago yon napansin ko na ang madalas ma-phished sa mga sites ay yung mga gumagamit ng cp siguro dahil kung ano ang lumabas at mag pop-up na site sa kanila ay sige-sige lang ang pag register ng account. Kung gumagamit ka kasi ng pc ang best way para hindi ka ma-phished ay lagyan mo ng bookmark yung website or page na unang mong ginamit at alam mong legit. Para sa oras na gusto mo itong balikan or buksan hanapin mo na lang sya sa mga na-save mong may mga bookmark.

Copy:
gud pm,Isa lang ang mainam na solution ko dyan sa tulad kong gumagamit ng pc. Pero bago yon napansin ko na ang madalas ma-phished sa mga sites ay yung mga gumagamit ng cp siguro dahil kung ano ang lumabas at mag pop-up na site sa kanila ay sige-sige lang ang pag register ng account. Kung gumagamit ka kasi ng pc ang best way para hindi ka ma-phished ay lagyan mo ng bookmark yung website or page na unang mong ginamit at alam mong legit. Para sa oras na gusto mo itong balikan or buksan hanapin mo na lang sya sa mga na-save mong may mga bookmark.tnx god bless.

Jump to: