Author

Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed - page 150. (Read 115358 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 20
Cheater account: zaydenrowan
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zaydenrowan-1782089

Original:
Based on this you are doing a awesome job and this painting may help or influence people for investing money in crypto market so there is may company you can sell there also there is some renown websites like  Smugmug Pro , Etsy , 500px Prime etc you can sell your photo there.

Copy:
Based on this you are doing a awesome job and this painting may help or influence people for investing money in crypto market so there is may company you can sell there also there is some renown websites like  Smugmug Pro , Etsy , 500px Prime etc you can sell your photo there.

Proof:

https://i.imgur.com/42zRCzH.jpg

Original
Japan is the most technologically developed country based on this they also accepts crypto currency also Bitcoin Jesus is bringing Bit cash in convenience stores in Japan so its great news for users of crypto in Japan based on this they will get more benefits. It will make them more encourage.

Copy
Japan is the most technologically developed country based on this they also accepts crypto currency also Bitcoin Jesus is bringing Bit cash in convenience stores in Japan so its great news for users of crypto in Japan based on this they will get more benefits. It will make them more encourage.

Original
after world war 2 japan recover their problem drastically and they are the most advanced technological country in the world based on this the govt. of Japan also concern about crypto system but HITBTC suspend their services may be there is some reason that’s why but it really disappointing.

Copy
after world war 2 japan recover their problem drastically and they are the most advanced technological country in the world based on this the govt. of Japan also concern about crypto system but HITBTC suspend their services may be there is some reason that’s why but it really disappointing.

Update: these two accounts seems to be connected shitposters. They copy all their own posts...

Activity: 172
Merit: 34
Hello, I'm glad that I can help in moderating the bitcoin forum, I saw another copy pasting activity in this section.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2189970.100 -- THIS IS THE THREAD

I think this is the OP, but I doubt myself because most of his post are one liner and can also be a copy pasted post from another account. But I am not sure. QuickS22
I used to get to some third-party resources, but now there is no special need for this. Yes, and sites see transitions from the Tor.

USER who copy pasted, SnowyPerson
I used to get to some third-party resources, but now there is no special need for this. Yes, and sites see transitions from the Tor.

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I just had a déjà vu.
Please ban Full Members 1jaffa1 banned! and PhantomJ banned! for plagiarism:

Copy from the first account:
If I had a business and had to give a public address to get payments I guess it would be cool to have a vanity address so people can pay there, but then this address would need to split those payments into different addresses to make it more anonymous. I wonder if this can be done.

Copy from the second account:
If I had a business and had to give a public address to get payments I guess it would be cool to have a vanity address so people can pay there, but then this address would need to split those payments into different addresses to make it more anonymous.

Original:
If I had a business and had to give a public address to get payments I guess it would be cool to have a vanity address so people can pay there, but then this address would need to split those payments into different addresses to make it more anonymous. I wonder if this can be done.
This text is very popular with copy/paste bots, there's another one. Posting it right under the previous plagiarism.
Please ban Jr. Member lucas nacho banned!:
Copy:

Original: see my quote above.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Name: muhammadusmanali

Copy (archived):
That crypto exchange is mathematically cool. Say Alice sold Bob plasma tv. She got proof of postage. Bob claims he got cardboard sheets in the box instead of TV. What is Eddie going to do?  Goods and services' indisputable proof of completed transaction is not there Cheesy I say use common sense. If its normally looking internet shop, with paypal, etc they are unlikely to scam you out of say 50 usd worth of btc Cheesy If its gumtree of Craigslist ad you might want to ask seller to confirm his id via Facebook Smiley And if seller wishes to remain anon well then otc web of trust or SR feedback Smiley

Original (archived):
That crypto exchange is mathematically cool. Say Alice sold Bob plasma tv. She got proof of postage. Bob claims he got cardboard sheets in the box instead of TV. What is Eddie going to do?  Goods and services' indisputable proof of completed transaction is not there Cheesy I say use common sense. If its normally looking internet shop, with paypal, etc they are unlikely to scam you out of say 50 usd worth of btc Cheesy If its gumtree of Craigslist ad you might want to ask seller to confirm his id via Facebook Smiley And if seller wishes to remain anon well then otc web of trust or SR feedback Smiley

Name: Thuongg

Copy (archived):
Looking good project. Hope this will go to the moon. Plz distribute fairly.bcz lots of peoples fill multiple times.

Original (archived):
Looking good project. Hope this will go to the moon. Plz distribute fairly.bcz lots of peoples fill multiple times.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE
this guy here is trying to cheat a local merit competition   he copied/paste from another source .

source https://sa.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-566779

what he copied ( all of what he wrote was copied )     archive http://archive.today/kYTxJ

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qa-3542656

,يعمل "هجوم 51%" عندما يستحوذ شخص ما على غالبية الطاقة الحسابية لشبكة البلوكتشين، وتسمح سيطرته على الشبكة ببدء تشغيل دفتر الأستاذ الخاص به من أجل عملة افتراضية محددة فيستطيع بذلك ارسال عملات مزيفة و يتم قبولها

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
rokergila01

The out of date BTC prices looked a bit odd.

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
let those people say bitcoin is a bubble but we cant deny bitcoin's blockchain will be the future let's see in the future if they can still call it "bubble".

BTC has a value of nearly USD 15,000 (Rp 201 million). Then, at the end of the month, the value of one of the largest cryptocurreny was even fallen to be in the range of USD 8.810 (Rp 118 million). Although it had recovered to be at USD 10,142 (Rp 136 million), but bad luck Bitcoin still continues until early February. Digital currency was once again experienced a slump that forced 1 BTC worth USD 8.568 (Rp 115.1 million). The number was the worst since November 25, 2017, which at that time Bitcoin had touched USD 8.561 (Rp 115 million). Now, Bitcoin's own value is in the range of 8,900 (Rp 119 million), based on data from CoinDesk. The decline in Bitcoin prices is expected to be caused by the new regulation adopted by the South Korean government related to the ban of cryptocurrency in the Ginseng Country. However, South Korean Finance Minister Kim Dong-yeon denied this by saying that the local government only regulates its trade. Not only South Korea, the Philippines and Japan have recently been known to brew the policy to tighten the rules of main cryptocurrency in their respective countries. In addition, Facebook's social networking policies to punish ads that are linked to digital currencies are also seen to play a role in the decline in the value of Bitcoin. In addition, the increasing popularity of other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum and Ripple attracting people to invest in it is also one of the causes of declining value of Bitcoin, as Nicholas Colas, co-founder of DataTrek Research,

Source:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurreny/@montazcrowlend/extraordinary-teens-this-19-years-the-money-rp-80-billion-thanks-to-bitcoin-b4f48b639236f
Last paragraph:
It is worth noting that investments in Bitcoin are high risk. Beginning January 2018, 1 BTC has a value of nearly USD 15,000 (Rp 201 million). Then, at the end of the month, the value of one of the largest cryptocurreny had fallen to be in the range of USD 8.810 (Rp 118 million).

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
User: liem_ss

Coba kita lihat dulu apakah yang dimaksud dengan pihak penyelenggara bounty kalau pendapat saya pihak penyelenggaran tidak menyediakan wallet tetapi minta wallet addres kita, dan kebanyakan sih kalo pake wallet erc20 kaya MEW bukan dari wallet exchanger ada juga yang disuruh pake wallet project itu sendiri lebih teliti aja baca rulesnya gan.

Source:
kalau menurut saya coba lihat dulu apakah yang dimaksud dengan pihak penyelenggara bounty kalau pendapat saya pihak penyelenggaran tidak menyediakan wallet tetapi minta wallet addres kita, beda hal kalau kita mungkin ikut program investasi di projek ICO mereka mungkin kita disuruh mentrasfer coin yang di sepakati mereka ke alamat wallet mereka yang sudah disediakan, saya kira cukup komentar saya, semoga membantu.

Sudah bisa terlihat mana saja akun yang punya kualitas bagus dari segi postingan, banyak akun lama yang stack di rank tidak kunjung naik karena tidak mendapat merit dari postingan, dan Tambahan harus banyak membaca post akun level atas supaya paham akan syarat post yang mendapat merit tinggi atau baik dalam ide yang dikemas dan model penyampaianya.
mantep gan coment nya copy paste tingkat tinggi,
kalau di thread ini aja ente masih sempet2 nya posting cm meranggkum punya orng lain, ane yakin gak akan pernah maju forum lokal kita kalau kebanyakan seperti ente

proff :
Tambahan harus banyak membaca post akun level atas supaya paham akan syarat post yang mendapat merit tinggi, baik dalam ide yang dikemas dan model penyampaianya.
akun level tinggi bukan jaminan postingan yang di hasilkan bagus, tidak sedikit akun yang sudah di atas hero masih suka nyepam Cheesy
merit system ini saya rasa berhasil, sudah bisa terlihat mana2 saja akun yang punya kualitas bagus dari segi postingan, banyak akun lama yang stack di rank tidak kunjung naik karena tidak mendapat merit dari postingan mereka(termasuk saya :p)

This guy is a hardcore copy-pasta.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
You can mark parkabi as banned I remember reporting one of his copy pasted post last week.

this guy  here got merited for a copy/paste article 
Good find looks like the user isn't yet banned i'm sending a report to the mods and linked your post as a reference

User : @@@Brian@@@

Copy (archived)

ICOs are a combination of donating and investment. Knowing that some frauds exist in the industry, the community has adopted self-governing best methods and principles concerning ICOs. Multiple platforms promised due-diligence of projects before enlisting them and giving the financial compensation the project team for accomplishing some pre-defined objectives. People also demanded multi-signature system to increase safety.
Some ICOs use a single Bitcoin public address to raise funds. This method is bad for privacy, but on the other hand, it is good when it comes to audit the money raised. Other ICOs use cryptocurrency protocols that already exist to create tokens. This simplifies the creation process. Some examples of protocols are NTX, Bitshares, NEM, Factom, Lisk or Counterparty.

Original

One main example is the difference between EOS and Ethereum in the blockchain consensus mechanism.Whereas Ethereum uses Proof-of-Work (and will soon switch to hybrid Proof-of-Work/Proof-of-Stake), EOS will use Graphene technology that utilizes the Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPOS) consensus mechanism. [Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake often] causes a huge difficulty to fix broken applications, but EOS already has a mechanism that can freeze and fix the application.

Original

The main reason people buy bitcoin because they are confident with the future of bitcoin, I'm sure that buying bitcoin is something that can make me successful and rich because the price is skyrocketing.

Original

The main reason people buy bitcoin because they are confident with the future of bitcoin, I'm sure that buying bitcoin is something that can make me successful and rich because the price is skyrocketing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE
ok so it seem I had 2 birds with 1 hit  Grin .

this guy  here got merited for a copy/paste article  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4406471     Archive  http://archive.today/VcY3r

source   https://cryptoslate.com/seven-key-signs-ico-scam/

so  he deserve to be  banned  

and this guy here copied a small part of the same original article  . and it seem like he was red tagged by the pharmacist for spamming  so  it will be a  legit ban  Wink .

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37234882

Initial coin offerings will generally provide potential investors with a detailed list of what they have achieved thus far in the development of their project, as well as what they plan to achieve, in the form of a roadmap. If a project doesn’t provide a roadmap at all, then it’s highly likely that they don’t have any plans for the future apart from “exit” and “profit”.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
User: Jashhh Banned

Original

Copy:
Argentina's Banco Masventas has revealed that starting Monday it will enable customers to send cross-border payments using bitcoin.

Archive

User: parkiabi Banned

Original:

I think it is also good if the bank wants to cooperate but can not use it just like that, there are things that are profitable and also there is also a disadvantage for the bank.

Copy:

I think it is also good if the bank wants to cooperate but can not use it just like that, there are things that are profitable and also there is also a disadvantage for the bank.

Archive
copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 31
Direct copy paste (archive)

I think that the profit will be approximately this: about 30% of the total u`ll earn in half a year probably. I doubt that the percentage can be greater every half year)

I think that the profit will be approximately this: about 30% of the total u`ll earn in half a year probably. I doubt that the percentage can be greater every half year)
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
User Abraham777

Bitcoin transaction fees have been constantly rising for more than a year. This constant rise causes transactions to be stuck when they are sent with transaction fees that are too low. Why does this happen? And what can you do to avoid it?

With the right knowledge you can make sure your important transactions don't get stuck in limbo. It's more important than ever to learn how Bitcoin transactions work and how transaction fees affect the time it takes for your transactions to arrive.
Every Bitcoin transaction that's sent has to pay a small fee to the Bitcoin miners to be included into the Blockchain and sent. Bitcoin transactions are sent (confirmed) in batches (called blocks). Each block can only fit a limited amount of transactions and it's the transaction fee that determines if your transaction is included or not. The higher the fee you pay, the more likely it is your transaction will be included and will confirm.

If your transaction is stuck it most likely means that other users are paying a higher fee and what you paid is too low and your transaction isn't included in blocks. Sadly, there is no easy way to increase the transaction fee once the transaction is already sent. For a transaction that's stuck and already sent you can only wait until the transaction eventually confirms.

The next time you send a transaction, make sure it is sent with a transaction fee that's high enough. Most Bitcoin wallets will let you choose the fee you want to use when sending the transaction. The most common way is by selecting a transaction priority. To make sure your transaction gets confirmed quickly,I  recommend always selecting high priority.

Some Bitcoin wallets allow you to manually set the fee or to set what's called a fee level or fee size. Read on for how you can find out what the correct fee level is.
How LocalBitcoins handle transaction fees
I always send every transaction as high priority. Our transaction fees are optimized so that each transaction is confirmed within three blocks (Usually 30 minutes).

The fee we send your transaction with is not the fee that you pay, we average out the all the transaction fees we pay over a 6 hour period and charge you the average fee. This makes it easier for you to predict the fee you have to pay while it gives us the ability send some transactions with an extra high fee.
A typical Bitcoin transaction uses about 226 bytes of space, and the current fee level to get a transaction to confirm within 3 blocks is about 100 satoshis/byte. This means that the average fee you need to pay for a quick transaction is 0.00022600 BTC or 0,2281 USD.

Archive:
http://archive.is/rgg9h

Original:
https://localbitcoins.com/blog/rising-tx-fees/
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
User: tosindesign banned

Copy:

The Financial Services industry is fundamentally about facilitating the trusted exchange of
value between multiple, untrusting parties. Brokering that trust is an enormous
responsibility and carries significant risk, which is why the industry has become increasingly
reliant on costly intermediaries, manual processes, and error-prone reconciliations. Today,
more and more Financial Services institutions are looking to blockchain to enable more
efficient cross-organizational collaboration, eliminate intermediaries, and create disruptive
business models

Let’s take a look at five functions of Financial Services that are already being transformed by
blockchain technology

TRADE FINANCE
Current state
Today’s solutions for managing trade finance are built on antiquated technology and
processes that exist in silos. This adds significant risks, complexity, and time into trade
processes, as all parties have to manually verify data. Pain points include:
• Error-prone, manual processes for creating, validating, and auditing trade data and
documentation
• Siloed data that is difficult to verify, leading to multiple versions of the truth and major
fraud, compliance, and audit risks
• Disconnected legacy systems that limit new business opportunities and make it difficult for
small and medium businesses to gain access to financing alternatives

Archive.is copy: http://archive.is/NFfJS

Original:

https://azurecomcdn.azureedge.net/mediahandler/files/resourcefiles/five-ways-blockchain-is-transforming-financial-services/five-ways-blockchain-is-transforming-financial-services.pdf

User: yudi31 banned

Copy:

The Indian government says that they do not regard crypto as a legal tender and will try to remove payments by using coins like bitcoins.

In a meeting yesterday, Jaitley renewed India's commitment to end use of BTC and other cryptocurrencies in what he said was India's struggle against money laundering and terrorism financing.

He said: "The government does not recognize crypto as a legal coin and will take all measures to eliminate the use of this crypto asset in funding unauthorized activities or as part of the payment system".

But he did not rule out the possibility to see more blockchain technology.

http://archive.is/L3i44

Original:

The Indian government says that they do not regard crypto as a legal tender and will try to remove payments by using coins like bitcoins.

In a meeting yesterday, Jaitley renewed India's commitment to end use of BTC and other cryptocurrencies in what he said was India's struggle against money laundering and terrorism financing.

http://archive.is/W5nkI
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 2036
Betnomi.com Sportsbook, Casino and Poker
Bessemer Trust's Rebecca Patterson says the U.S. is the best market for investing.

The U.S. market is overweight from a combination of added stimulus from tax reform, a February spending package that filters into government agencies and global turmoil that benefits the U.S. market, she says.

While Patterson cautions investors against trading in the European, Brazilian or Japanese markets at the moment, she says one market to consider outside of the U.S. is China.

This is a great sign of plagiarism... Reported to MODS

Source:
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/31/the-us-is-the-hottest-market-for-trading-analyst-says.html

Just putting this here to be doubly sure, I also reported to MODS.

Side note I nearly didn't check this out as it looks like they give credit poorly without links, but in reality it was a copy of someones report on Rebecca Pattersons opinion. Neat trick still caught them.
Activity: 172
Merit: 34
This user copy pasted the post of bitmover (original poster)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4373754 -- Thread

Ethereum is a platform where you can program anything that is computable (Turing complete).
Bitcoin is "only" able to make financial transactions.

Ethereum is a blockchain especialized in running smartcontracts. Smartcontracts are contracts that are tanperprooof and digitally signed. What is in the smartcontract will be executed.

Well, I think that in 4 lines this as good explanation you can get.

Copy pasted post from sujonitsmy
Ethereum is a platform where you can program anything that is computable (Turing complete).

Bitcoin is "only" able to make financial transactions.

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
This user made two of the same thread and copy pasted most of it. First and second thread 3 hours apart.

User : TRON0824 banned

Copy (archived)

Q:So then, how safe are hot wallets?

: The security of hot wallets is dependent upon the security habits of individuals and third parties. They are vulnerable to theft because they are constantly connected to the internet. As long as something is connected to the internet, it is vulnerable to attack. But keeping very small amounts of digital currency in hot wallets is fine because a hacker probably won’t waste resources trying to gain access to small amounts of money.

Original

Q: So then, how safe are hot wallets?

A: The security of hot wallets is dependent upon the security habits of individuals and third parties. They are vulnerable to theft because they are constantly connected to the internet. As long as something is connected to the internet, it is vulnerable to attack. But keeping very small amounts of digital currency in hot wallets is fine because a hacker probably won’t waste resources trying to gain access to small amounts of money.

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Hello! You are absolutely right, I myself without understanding broke the rule.
You broke another rule by evading your ban and posting anywhere else than your own Meta thread.
This isn't the place to discuss your ban. I have no power to either ban or unban anyone.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
It's not autoban...

OK, this is what I see in the modlog:
Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #782523
Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #2067403
What it is then?

It just means banned. The log only ever shows as nuked or Autoban, I guess its' a limitation in SMF.

Thanks TheQuin, The message came at the moment I reported them so that's why I thought that they were autobanned. Thanks both of you for the help, and sorry LoyceV for the off-topic.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
It's not autoban...

OK, this is what I see in the modlog:
Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #782523
Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #2067403
What it is then?

It just means banned. The log only ever shows as nuked or Autoban, I guess its' a limitation in SMF.
Jump to: