Pages:
Author

Topic: Reptilian World Order - page 2. (Read 307 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
August 04, 2020, 01:52:30 PM
It's only a Reptillian World Order because, a Demtilian World Order doesn't even make sense... if you catch my drift.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
August 04, 2020, 12:18:52 PM
and the idiots believe there are actual intelligent biped reptiles forming a new world order

But you can't DISPROVE the hypothesis, can you?

And on a scale of possible realities, intelligent biped reptiles attempting to form a new world order is about a billion times more likely than any of Badecker's theories.

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
August 03, 2020, 07:39:13 PM
and the idiots believe there are actual intelligent biped reptiles forming a new world order

reality is just a curse word for the west to insult asian people for their 'cold blooded' motives, slanted eyes, different skin tone, and bad teeth

its a insulting metaphor not a noun

just like people say trump is a over ripened orange.. he is not actually a fruit. he is a human and insulted using a metaphor of a fruit

trump openly loved china pre2020
now he still loved china. but pretends to hate them
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
August 03, 2020, 01:51:25 PM
^^^ They are reptiles. But we don't know if they are trying to further the reptile reputation, or hide it.

Cool
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
August 03, 2020, 01:43:07 PM
Everytime I see such a thread; I'm perplexed.
Should I laugh, should I be concerned or should I simply ignore.
I just dunno how to react. What is the proof? Why is everything a big conspiracy to some?
Then I finally decide to each his own and move On.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
August 03, 2020, 01:15:05 PM
We believe the Reptilians are advancing their plot for a new order in the world. A Reptilian World Order.  I am using this thread to gather evidence on the Reptilians.  We are especially interested in evidence of a terraformation plot, and identifying high level Reptilians. Post here any information you may have.  i will start by posting some of what I have.

Donald John Trump
Donald Trump is the 45th and current president of the U.S.  To all outward appearances, Donald is just an obese jackass.  But appearances can be deceiving.
Classification: suspected high-level Reptilian

Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton
Hillary Clinton  is a famous politician often referred to as 'Hitlery.'  If you look closely at a picture of her clear Reptilian facial features can be seen.
Classification:  suspected high-level Reptilian
Pages:
Jump to: