Pages:
Author

Topic: Repux & Joytoken & Amazix Investigation - page 4. (Read 11633 times)

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I heard that the long work with the table was due to the fact that REPAX itself changed the number of tokens that stood out from the bounty due to the fact that they collected little on the ICO
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
In the chat bounty people write that for the signature company for 4 months added $ 12. And for social networks $ 1,5-2. And they joke that you can not even buy one hamburger with this money. Repux = Scam.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Changing rules after recognizing too late that not enough funds were raised is not fair towards the project promoters (Bounty Hunters). Also cutting rewards by about 90% of the initial sum is not the solution here. Gladly I only did the content campaign (which at the current rate will not even pay me 5$...).
I'm especially sorry for the translators putting so much effort and time in it and getting like 20$ worth of tokens.
RepuX should reconsider their decision. Else no one will ever invest in such a project and it will totally fail.
Activity: 5
OK OK OK OK

One more question i have ?

Who sell repux token at $0.033794 $$ where 24H VOLUME is $99,532.63 Huh

Do you think bounty hunter sell those token .... its never happen bcz they dont get that amount of token .

Than who Huh

Team OR advisor OR Developers !!!!!!!!! Investor never sell their token at $0.033794

So i think their is a problem on repux team ..... they are lil bit greedy and sold their own token for escape!!!!!! Mainly investor are always looser

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Profinvestment.com
4 months wore their signature for $ 20
Project Scum,sorry only spent time,the developers of the project are losers,they all threw all and with such guys somebody does not know
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Noone can really place a proper vote without knowing the whole story here. You would need to know the reason the Amazix Team was fired and the correspondence between the owners of the projects and the team.

Was Amazix fired for not doing their job properly? Did Amazix Team just quit on the project? It's hard to speculate anything til you have both sides of the story.

With the current story you have posted, you have to place the blame on novatroncapital because numbers were posted in the bounty announcement threads and if the team had a problem with the bounty numbers they should have said something long before the ICO ended. When I do a bounty, I always make sure the team is ok with what I am going to post before I even post the thread.

Now, if Amazix team quit due to finding out something scammy was about to happen and they didn't report it here, then they should be held partially responsible. Either way it's hard to speculate without knowing the whole story.
Agree! Now they can publish their own stories and community will decide who is guilty. This is an investigation topic they have enough time to write their story and share the proofs.
And this topic will protect future investors of these projects.
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
i joined repux bounty, and
60 cents on YouTube.
48 token for  twitter campaign (I bought $ 4.Cool
it is not fair to lower the award distribution from 14 to 1.
We've been kicked out to their Telegram Bounty Group and we can't access even their main ICO telegram group. We tried everything we can.

Please join their telegram group about the token distribution: https://t.me/repux_bounty

If repux are good company they never kicked amazix team from telegram group
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Noone can really place a proper vote without knowing the whole story here. You would need to know the reason the Amazix Team was fired and the correspondence between the owners of the projects and the team.

Was Amazix fired for not doing their job properly? Did Amazix Team just quit on the project? It's hard to speculate anything til you have both sides of the story.

With the current story you have posted, you have to place the blame on novatroncapital because numbers were posted in the bounty announcement threads and if the team had a problem with the bounty numbers they should have said something long before the ICO ended. When I do a bounty, I always make sure the team is ok with what I am going to post before I even post the thread.

Now, if Amazix team quit due to finding out something scammy was about to happen and they didn't report it here, then they should be held partially responsible. Either way it's hard to speculate without knowing the whole story.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
sad for community. following this topic!

bcz they didn't keep their words ......
this position of developers has long become commonplace

bcz they didn't keep their words ......
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Project Namer : Repux
Bounty Manager : Amazix
Announced Bounty Pool : $700,000 (in REPUX tokens)

Project Name : Joytoken
Bounty Manager : Amazix
Announced Bounty Pool : $800,000 (in tokens)

Summary:

Both projects announced that total bounty pools are fixed amounts. Both bounties were around 14-16 weeks and joytoken bounty delayed few weeks more when ICO end day reached.
After ICO ends they announced that Amazix is kicked out of the telegram groups and they are going to finalize bounty rewards based on sold tokens.
Here is calculation for Repux :
They promised $700,000 in repux tokens and now its reduced to $89,805 in repux tokens.  Around $4,700,000 raised during ICO soft cap was $1,000,000

Repux and Joytoken projects belongs to : http://www.novatroncapital.com (There is no address or registration proof)
I invite both project owners and team members to this thread to discuss situation.
For both parties please share your proofs to prove that you are not scamming bounty hunters and investors.

1- For both project owners ;
    I invite team members (not community managers)  to discuss this situation. You have to explain how you are planning to manage millions of dollars if you cannot calculate a simple bounty rewards pool?
2- For Bounty Managers :
    " New Community Managers" are throwing everything over you. And Underlining that Amazix is being paid upfront as Agreement. So here is the question Amazix have been paid as written on Agreement but why the bounty hunters didn't get paid as written on agreement?
    Amazix announced that they are a part of these projects anymore. So here is another question why are you leaving? Are these projects are scam for you? Can you please make it more clear to us?
Also please vote to poll who is responsible

Note: Unsold tokens are not going to be burnt!

Pages:
Jump to: