Pages:
Author

Topic: [Request] Theymos we need moderator again in Croatian local board - page 6. (Read 2208 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Let me make a small introduction and go back in time to year 2014 when Theymos created Croatian local board - here

Since then Bitcointalk forum and it's local boards went through some changes and activity shifts.

If we look recent posts and activity, you can see that Croatian board is now one of the most active board in forum:
Analiza za period 28.01-28.02

In total we made over 44088 Posts in 1801 Topics.

We want to make our board even better, more active and ready to accept all new members, but for that we need local moderator again.
With all due respect to foreign moderators, I think that they can not understand our language with machine translation, and they can not always react properly.

We also need moderator to clean up some sub-sections and create new ones that can have healthy conversation and ideas.
Potential spam, off-topic and malicious links can be removed much faster.

I am now calling @theymos to bring back our Croatian local mod, and I am answering with my candidates:

1. Daniel91 - Member since 2014, Legendary rank and our merit source
2. Lucius - Member since 2015 and Legendary rank
3. marlboroza - Member since 2016 and Legendary rank, hate him or love him, you all know him
4. dkbit98 - Member since 2018, hero rank

All of the candidates need to be are active, high ranked and with passion to make some changes and improvements.

I am sure that with new mod our board will function much better and that is a good thing for whole Bitcointalk forum.
Pages:
Jump to: