Pages:
Author

Topic: Requesting donations for a cause - page 3. (Read 4203 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 252
April 26, 2012, 04:15:41 AM
MMS is not just sodium chlorite, it's sodium clorite dissolved in water to produce chlorine dioxide gas. Supposed, inhaling chlorine dioxide gas will cure everything from the common cold to cancer. What it actually does is turn your blood to acid, causing you to die a horrible death (a bit of an oversimplification, but you really don't want to know the gory details). But hey, at least you don't you die of cancer. Roll Eyes

In all seriousness though, MMS IS HIGHLY TOXIC. IT HAS ALREADY KILLED AT LEAST ONE PERSON, AND MANY MORE HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED. I STRONGLY URGE EVERYONE NOT TO DONATE TO THIS "CAUSE".

Please search the internet and find something like wikipedia or and MSDS sheet, and you'll find that Sodium Chlorite is actually in the pH range of Alkaline.  Anyhow, I wasn't asking for a chemistry debate, but for people to stand together for Soverign rights as a freeman.  If you live in the "United States of America", that is a country.  This isn't the USA we're talking about, it's (and capitals intended for legal accuracy) the "UNITED STATES", which is not a country, but a corporation, which is in Washington DC, not the entire continent of the United States of America.  Note the difference in the presentation, mostly overlooked by the average person.  I would have thought proponents of Bitcoin would be kind'a into personal freedom.  Have I really got mixed up with the wrong crowd here?

Paul
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
April 26, 2012, 04:04:38 AM
MMS is not just sodium chlorite, it's sodium clorite dissolved in water to produce chlorine dioxide gas. Supposedly, inhaling chlorine dioxide gas will cure everything from the common cold to cancer. What it actually does is turn your blood to acid, causing you to die a horrible death (a bit of an oversimplification, but you really don't want to know the gory details). But hey, at least you don't you die of cancer. Roll Eyes

In all seriousness though, MMS IS HIGHLY TOXIC. IT HAS ALREADY KILLED AT LEAST ONE PERSON, AND MANY MORE HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED. I STRONGLY URGE EVERYONE NOT TO DONATE TO THIS "CAUSE".
Activity: 248
Merit: 252
April 26, 2012, 03:19:33 AM
Hi,

I haven't posted on here a lot, so realise I don't have much credibility, and if I'm on the wrong forum then ask that a Moderator advise, remove/delete or whatever the procedure is (I'm writing this in a rather rushed way, and not got up to speed on forum protocol).  Essentially I want to make an appeal for financial assistance from the Bitcoin community, and also get some signatures.  The basic story is as follows:

There is a product used by people for all manner of health (eg. HIV, Cancer, or a simple cold) as well has household uses, generally going be the name of MMS (Master Mineral Solution).  For disclosure, I am part of a company that sells this product, but I won't be mentioning that on here to avoid being accused of spamming.

The US Govt will in about a week be Taking Daniel of Project Greenlife, who was previously a competitor of ours and the biggest in the market place, before he had all his assets seized (but this is a matter of Sovereignty and freedom, not commercial competition) to a Grand Juror hearing to request permission for the FDA to classify MMS as a drug.  What MMS actually is, is Sodium Chlorite.

The reason I'm asking on the Bitcoin forum is this is an issue not just about this product, but also of personal freedom to choose, and the overwhelming control that the FDA (and their commercial sponsors) have over the Liberty of the individual.

I can give a whole lot more detail, and have just written to Daniel above to suggest that he get himself a BTC wallet (as he's likely never heard of Bitcoin), so I will get him up to speed on that asap. If there is a trusted member of the forum that is prepared to handle donations (I will of course be donating) rather sending to an unknown person, so as to remove any doubt as to the genuine intent of this email, then I'm sure that would make everyone a bit more comfortable in accepting that this is a genuine appeal rather than some half baked scam.

Even if you do not wish to donate BTC, but are already familiar with MMS, then I would very much appreciate if you would be prepared to contribute a signature at the following address http://iamnotananimal.org/ as the goal is >10,000 signatures that can be used to convince the Jury that there is no case here and permission to the FDA should not granted. Daniel has spent the last several months getting up to speed in "natual/univeral" Law (the difference between Legal and Lawful, USA the country versus US the corporation), and will be doing a lot of his own representation, but there are still costs involved.  I'm not a legal expert, and quite frankly find the whole thing overwhelming, but just want to do whatever I can to get support for him, as a loss for one is a loss for all.

Further, if anyone knows of groups that may be sympathetic to this cause, we could generate a lot more publicity for Bitcoin as well, and make this a win/win situation.

With respect,
Paul
Pages:
Jump to: