Pages:
Author

Topic: Research - Torrent users - page 2. (Read 193 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 13
February 28, 2018, 08:05:43 AM
Are you a torrent user?
Would you use a service like this?
Would you pay (small amount) to download even more each day?
- Yes I am a torrent user, there is one web series being downloaded right now.

- Yes I will use your service if it can do what it is promising but how I can be sure that you will not temper the file which we like to download I mean you can also unzip that file and mix malware on it before allowing us to download. Make an option for us to analyze downloaded file ourself.

- You can allow upto 3-5 downloads per day or certain GB max per file as free user. You can earn more by showing video ads related to crypto or others in waiting page. You can make free users to wait for few seconds before being able to start downloading their file. But for god shakes don't ad those pop up ads...

Good ideas and concerns will have to think about point 2 your mentioned.

Yes, I won't add ads to the site, that's why I would add a limit to free users, so they can keep being free with a limit or purchase an upgrade, the idea is to keep it cheap and get many users.

And referral stuff something like:
Bring 3-5 users and get a month membership freely, or something like that

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
February 28, 2018, 07:10:40 AM
Are you a torrent user?
- Yes I am a torrent user, there is one web series being downloaded right now.

- Yes I will use your service if it can do what it is promising but how I can be sure that you will not temper the file which we like to download I mean you can also unzip that file and mix malware on it before allowing us to download. Make an option for us to analyze downloaded file ourself.

- You can allow upto 3-5 downloads per day or certain GB max per file as free user. You can earn more by showing video ads related to crypto or others in waiting page. You can make free users to wait for few seconds before being able to start downloading their file. But for god shakes don't ad those pop up ads...
Activity: 142
Merit: 13
February 28, 2018, 06:21:22 AM
Hello!

I'm thinking about a project idea, but firstly I would get some info about you guys. I know there is a lot of people using torrents to download stuff, and I think that can have 2 potential problems:

- You need to have a torrent client to download the files on your computer
- Potential malware, viruses you can download.

So, what if there is a cloud torrent service (already exists) that downloads the torrent on the servers, and analyzes them for viruses, and if all is fine, you will get an email with the download link for the file.

The page would work this way:

1. You enter the site and upload a .torrent file or introduce the url to the torrent
2. You introduce your email.
3. Just wait until you receive an email with a download link

Benefits of that:
- No programs on your computer
- No risk of downloading viruses, malware...
- Once the file is downloaded in the servers, you would just download the complete file in our highspeed servers.

Fremium Model:
- The service would be free, but limited to 1 torrent/day as free users (not clear about that).
- The downloaded files would expire in a short time frame, let's say 3 days, unless you pay an extra for storaging the file on the server.

Thinking of an integration with Mega, after the server downloads the torrent, the file could be moved automatically to your mega account or something like that, the problems i'm facing is that I need the user credentials to do that (username and password).

So, questions for you:

Are you a torrent user?

Pages:
Jump to: