Pages:
Author

Topic: Resetting seeds question - page 3. (Read 809 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
June 04, 2017, 07:47:35 AM
So I have been gambling on prime dice for a while and I was wondering what this whole resetting seeds business is. Why do people reset seeds? Is it to increase odds of winning? If so, then how often should I do it?

I tried to find out information regarding seeds and came up with Nada. :/
I'm not sure what's the reason behind resetting server seeds on primedice and it definitely doesn't increase your odds on winning because that's only one part of determining the outcome of a bet. I found this thread about provably fair it might help you in some way.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 04, 2017, 07:28:33 AM
So I have been gambling on prime dice for a while and I was wondering what this whole resetting seeds business is. Why do people reset seeds? Is it to increase odds of winning? If so, then how often should I do it?

well just a personal thoughts mate i reset seeds when i feel that i'm not so lucky with my games or when i already have some good winning stats i don't know if this is relevant or its just a mind belief but either way same thing gambling is just pure of luck base game so whatever you do its doesn't affect if you will win or lose.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
June 04, 2017, 06:32:12 AM
i saw some reasoning for doing so on one of these top gambling sites which actually forced you to reset your seed before being able to play and explained why, i did not understand the reason though. because as @emberbekas said gambling dice is only based on luck and if the system is designed correctly it should generate a random seed for you without needing you to manually do anything.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2017, 06:15:23 AM

Gambling is a matter of luck. No one knows whether changed seed will give us a better chance to win the game or not until we tried it. Tbh, some people can get a better confidence after doing such thing.
Activity: 85
Merit: 3
June 04, 2017, 02:45:56 AM

Pages:
Jump to: