Pages:
Author

Topic: Resign from Bitcoinica - page 2. (Read 3921 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
(:firstbits => "1mantis")
July 15, 2012, 06:58:02 AM
On an off-topic I see your new project is https://www.nameterrific.com

Care to explain why you are not accepting bitcoin for this service? Your service looked interesting enough for me to click on Pricing until I noticed the 4 same logos that I see everywhere else.

Explain?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
July 15, 2012, 06:25:16 AM
This is absolutely the best decision you can make for yourself and your future.  It would have saved you a lot of personal aggravation if you'd made it a month ago, but hindsight is always 20/20.

You have plenty of time ahead of you to develop your business skills and bring other projects to fruition.   Whether in the Bitcoin world or the mainstream, I'm sure we'll be hearing more about you and your projects in the future and I wish you well in your future endeavours.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
The future begins today
July 15, 2012, 06:16:31 AM
Sad to hear this but it was the correct decision.

Hope you still in the bitcoin world zhou !
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
July 15, 2012, 05:57:04 AM
Cant say i blame you for cutting all ties.
donator
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Happy New Year!
July 15, 2012, 05:56:09 AM
This is cool.
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 502
July 15, 2012, 05:49:44 AM
I, Zhou Tong, hereby announce that I will resign from any position(s) in Bitcoinica LP, Bitcoinica Consultancy Ltd and/or Core Credit Ltd (whichever is applicable) effective from today, July 15, 2012.

Refunds

I have not been involved in refunding process for over 30 days. And Bitcoinica has refused my offer to take over. Here I officially withdraw my offer and relevant partner(s) in Bitcoinica LP will be fully responsible for customer refunds.

Personal Compensation

I have paid out 5,000 BTC to compensate for customers' losses. This compensation is entirely personal and voluntary. It does not affect my legal status, assumed responsibility and position with regards to Bitcoinica. No information from Bitcoinica apart from my memory (during my employment period) has been used.

Further Communication

I reserve the right to talk about Bitcoinica publicly, but I will not share any information that has been made known to me due to my employment or ownership. Any employee/officer from Bitcoinica should not communicate any confidential information with me, and any communication from this point, will be deemed as public knowledge unless stated otherwise.

Customer Documents

I promise not to access any documents owned by customers until I receive any official instruction from Bitcoinica. Up to that point, I have no secure and accountable means of transferring these documents to relevant parties.

Previous Positions

I was CEO & Lead Developer from September 4, 2011 to April 21, 2012. After that period, my position was unknown.

Expense Claims

I have attempted to cancel the accounts with recurring billing to my personal credit cards, however some accounts are no longer under my control. If there are continued expenses incurred by Bitcoinica, I reserve my right to request expense reimbursement from Bitcoinica.

Till date, Bitcoinica owes me S$990.04 (SGD) or $782.76 USD in hosting expenses, SaaS products and GitHub subscriptions since May 1, 2012.

Representation

I automatically give up my representation of Bitcoinica. My public communication will no longer represent the view of Bitcoinica.

Email Address

I will stop using [email protected] as my email address and all emails sent to that mailbox may be ignored. Bitcoinica can delete my email account any time.

Other Issues

Other issues can be discussed via this thread, or through email [email protected].

Disclosure: The full content of this post will be sent as email to all relevant parties and all people related to Bitcoinica.
Pages:
Jump to: