Pages:
Author

Topic: Resolved: Account Closure and ~8.38 ETH Confiscated - page 3. (Read 388 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
I firmly believe that providing such personal and private information goes against my rights and violates my privacy.Therefore, I have no intentions of giving in to these demands. Unfortunately, CG has made it clear that failure to provide the requested documents will result in the closure of my account and the confiscation of my funds (Current Balance: ~8.38 ETH).
Unfortunately they have this rule-
To start using our Services, you will need to register on our Website and perform a Know Your Client (“KYC”) identification and verification procedure, if so requested by us.
Didn't you know about these terms when you joined? I know people barely read terms and conditions but this common term has been a- what should I call it- weapon? I don't know. Sometimes I feel like they are doing whatever is good for them and sometimes it seems they are forced.
You had a long relationship with CG. Considering this, this was really a dishonor to you although they have the rule. Why would they require your KYC? On purpose? It should be a very minimum amount for CG considering how long they are here. Let's see how it gets ended. I'll invite the forum representative of CG.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
To the Members of BitcoinTalk,

I would like to inform you that the matter has been successfully resolved.

I would like to express my gratitude to all the members who actively participated in the thread and showed their support by sharing their valuable opinions.

Thank you.

To the Moderators of BitcoinTalk,

I kindly request the deletion of this thread in order to safeguard the reputation of the site.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.
Pages:
Jump to: