Pages:
Author

Topic: (RESOLVED) FREEBITCO.IN SCAM, DEPOSIT NOT CREDITED - page 3. (Read 1055 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
I'm surprised to see that TheQuin hasn't taken care of your issue yet. I was following your case from the beginning, but stopped looking into it for your inactivity. Anyway, I have sent a message to TheQuin by informing him about this thread. Hopefully he will solve your issue by following this thread. Can you add the screenshot of your deposit history of that day from your Freebitco account personal stats page?
Activity: 76
Merit: 2

WHAT HAPPENED

On September 1, 2023 (01/09/2023), I made 2 deposits of - 0.02323614 BTC & 0.00323868 BTC into my freebitco.in account, however only one of these deposits was added to my balance on the website.  Here is my transaction hash - ecf4659f060045db0c59e566b360e5773279d9fb641dbb6cb06f5ab3287a3058
(https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/ecf4659f060045db0c59e566b360e5773279d9fb641dbb6cb06f5ab3287a3058)
(https://explorer.btc.com/btc/transaction/ecf4659f060045db0c59e566b360e5773279d9fb641dbb6cb06f5ab3287a3058).

There are 2 deposits made to my freebitcoin address - 1BEgLs5kk9SBHWURfgnkAz9wWzscwD6nAw
- 0.00323868 BTC (No. 15 on the transaction list)
- 0.02323614 BTC (No. 76 on the transaction list)

I was credited the first deposit of 0.00323868 BTC but never the second of 0.02323614 BTC.

It is noteworthy to mention that prior to this I had used freebitco.in seamlessly, since 2016. I had never had any issues with deposits or withdrawals as everything was always done promptly, hence I had also never had a reason to reach out to support for any complaints whatsoever.

Since I had used the platform without any major concerns I didn't think it should be a major issue, maybe just a slow network so I hung on hoping it would be automatically resolved before I even had the chance to complain.
Unfortunately that was not the case and after seeing that the transaction was long confirmed on the blockchain network I decided to reach out to the freebitco.in support team... The attached images show screenshots of my emails to freebitcoin support from 05/09/2023 (4 days after the transaction was made and still not credited to me on the website). Mind you I had also earlier sent a complaint using the contact form option on the website (Didn't think it will get to this so I have no screenshot proof of that).
I received no feedback whatsoever from freebitco.in, weeks turned into months and not as much as an automated response confirming that my complaints had been received and being looked into, so this triggered me to do a little research using google. In the middle of researching to find an alternative means to connect with freebitco.in support I came across TheQuin & Wetsuit's profiles on this forum and that genuinely was relief. I immediately signed up and reached out to TheQuin, sending a personal message as well as quoting a few posts to get his attention.
It took another 2 months (December to February 20) before TheQuin finally responded to one of my quotes, requesting that I resend the PM as he must have missed it, which I immediately did.
At this point I was more positive that my complaint would be resolved quickly but that was not to be the case, TheQuin responded to my personal message on February 21, asking me to include my account ID in the subsequent reply (screenshot also attached above), I responded after with my account ID but then he became less and less active on the forum, coming online less frequently (sometimes once in 2 weeks) without addressing my complaints or responding to my personal messages.
I decided to mail freebitco.in support a couple more times, but that again turned out to be of no use as I got no response per usual.

I kept posting in a freebitco.in gambling thread section of the forum, trying to find out what other users' experience was like with freebitco.in support and if anyone had previously had a similar problem to mine to know how they got it resolved. Unfortunately, a lot of the responses were far from encouraging as many users stated their terrible experiences with contacting the support of freebitco.in. I reached out a couple of more times to TheQuin, sending PMs and also quoting some of his posts, I never received a reply from him.

I kept posting in the gambling section thread asking for help on how to best get this issue resolved and some of the users asked me to create a scam accusation thread. I am hoping that this can help me call the attention of the owners of the platform freebitco.in and also aid in the recovery of my funds, as TheQuin has been online quite a number of times in recent times without paying any attention to my case or responding to my personal messages. It's been well over 7 months of trying to get in touch with this platform to have my complaint resolved and absolutely nothing has been done about it. PLEASE HELP!

Scammer's profile link - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thequin-143168
Amount Scammed: 0.02323614 BTC
Payment Method: Bitcoins

Pages:
Jump to: