Pages:
Author

Topic: Resources to learn crypto trading? - page 5. (Read 672 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
April 01, 2018, 06:56:38 PM
There is one that I'm actually following right now, that is called thechartguys. I think they will be re-branding, but right now that's their name. They have a site with online courses (paid ones), they offer signal alerts (also paid), and they have a YouTube channel, where they post on a regular basis both on crypto but on stock trades as well. They focus on technical analysis, and they videos are really good. They even have live trading sometimes, and you can see they are the real deal, and that you can learn a lot from them.

I'm still only paper trading right now, but I'm improving a lot with their resources.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
April 01, 2018, 06:48:29 PM
try hunting bounties. many have been maikng it as source of capital. if you'relucky enough, one campaign epuld be enough to cover up your ideal amount of investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
April 01, 2018, 05:17:56 PM
Try to study first about the types of candles sticks before you can learn about the actual trading. Then stype the type of signals when to buy and when to sell patterns for your first trade.
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
March 31, 2018, 04:22:47 PM
If you want to compare your own technical analysis to more experienced traders, there are some guys on twitter who share their TA for free.

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Ed_NL
https://twitter.com/I_am_Bart_
https://twitter.com/CryptoCred

The last one is also explaining why he charted the coins like that and what methods he uses.

I wish you the best and remember that it's expected and ok to not win at first try Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 02:29:04 PM
Thanks everybody for the suggestions!  Smiley   I will search the forum and the site provided by haroldtee.
You should also lock this thread since you have your answer already or the mod can help lock the thread else we keep getting repeated and/or recycled answers.

Thread can be reopened if you have any new information or question.
Bitcoin discussion forum is a great place of resources for bitcoin as well crypto currency and their trading learning. Besides, there are a number of blogs and wesites regarding crypto currency. You will find a number of tutorial videos in youtube. In addition to that, you will find a plenty of books, articles and e books in the internet to rich your knowledge.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 02:08:40 PM
I hope for the growth of the cryptocurrency market in the near future. Probably need not to apply technical analysis, but simply to determine a few coins, which should give the growth. Buy them and make a profit. And then study TA.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
March 31, 2018, 01:50:39 PM
So i was thinking to test if technical analysis and trading strategies could be profitable with crypto. I would of course test everything with "virtual funds" first then move on to the real markets.

My question is where do i find the most trustable and high quality resources to teach myself? Are there any free or payed courses online? Maybe youtube channels or blogs that specialize in crypto trading?
I recommend you to find some blog and youtube channels that provide trading guide in your local language because if it will in your local language then you can understand smoothly.And read some useful post in this forum that helps also very much.
March 31, 2018, 01:18:53 PM
And on Forex, and here the problem is one-too much information. Too many resources, gurus, channels, forums, etc. Life is not enough to explore. Therefore, you need to immediately decide exactly what you need.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
March 31, 2018, 12:52:40 PM
Next time try to scroll this board a little bit. I believe that I already been posting this ling not so long ago.
You can get inforbetion about TA from any reliable forex course. There is a lot of information in the internet but the problem is to find something structurized that will gather everything you need in a single place. I advice you to take a look at babypips.com
There are also many forex brokers that have fiat pairs. You can try to open a demo account there to try yourself in crypto trading. They have only major pairs but crypto exchanges don't have demo version at all so it will still be a good choice to pracrice yourself.
March 31, 2018, 12:36:19 PM
So i was thinking to test if technical analysis and trading strategies could be profitable with crypto. I would of course test everything with "virtual funds" first then move on to the real markets.

My question is where do i find the most trustable and high quality resources to teach myself? Are there any free or payed courses online? Maybe youtube channels or blogs that specialize in crypto trading?

This is a very broad question, not to answer it in a nutshell. First, you need to decide which instruments to trade. Then determine how much time you can devote to trading. At what timeframes, etc, etc.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
March 31, 2018, 12:19:37 PM
There are so many youtube channel that teaches on how to operate in trading if I was not mistaken every exchanging site have a demo on youtube how to trade in their sites. Just keep reading on this forum you will learn those post that has a thought regarding trading especially high ranks here, they are expected that much more knowledgeable in trading. Just make your own research on how to learn in trading don't wait for spoon feeding from others make your own decision as well.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
March 31, 2018, 11:51:08 AM
I believe to the enthussiasm that you've shown to us. Unfortunately, I can't help you because even I, don't have any legit resources in crypto trading. Aside from the usage of exchanges and tokens, I do not yet enter the world of crypto trading but soon, I will not let myself to learn that. I will always push myself to be better than yesterday!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 31, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

If you have the backgrounds or experience about trading stocks in the forex then you are good to go. Some of the crypto exchange have a demo on how to trade, you could use their product so I bet you could learn from them firsthand. But if you have no clue about all of this stuffs then you better read first because this is money what awe are talking. It also depends on the amount you want to invest and also if you want to be a day trader or a night one.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 31, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

For graphs and other stuffs there a certain sites that actually provide just only the information. I choose to pick it to choose what is the best suited trading site that i can use efficiently. They probably list all trading sites including the availability of a coins lists.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
March 31, 2018, 10:27:42 AM

There are many resources to learn crypto trading. BabyPips will provide you all the information regarding the basics of crypto trading. For advanced ways of understanding the flow of money, Wyckoff methods, order flow are good concepts. Then, to research various Altcoins, you can go through ICONOMI, which provides a list of approved coins. For all other stuffs or your queries there is an all time favorite service provider, GOOGLE.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
March 31, 2018, 10:11:32 AM
Thanks everybody for the suggestions!  Smiley   I will search the forum and the site provided by haroldtee.
You should also lock this thread since you have your answer already or the mod can help lock the thread else we keep getting repeated and/or recycled answers.

Thread can be reopened if you have any new information or question.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
March 31, 2018, 10:07:58 AM
Try to open an account from trading site that allows you to create a demo account. Try visiting Whaleclub and BitMex. Make demo trades while self studying the trading process. If you grew your demo account to 3x to 10x. This is a good hint that you will have a profitable trade in live accounts.

Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
March 31, 2018, 10:00:36 AM
In addition to reading you have to ask partner to ask directly. in is very dizzy to share your trading experience.
because reading is not enough, and practice will make you more trading strategy.
Partner will provide guidance so that your trades do not lose.
the experience is the best teacher.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
March 31, 2018, 09:26:18 AM
Just learn from Google, there is a lot of information about Technical Analysis. After you learn, you must practice maybe with a little amount so it's can minimalize losing your money. Need a time and always practice so you can improve your experience. I'm also learning and I'm always losing until now  Huh. When I bought the coin, the market is going down maybe because of bad news or maybe that's not my luck  Cheesy
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 09:11:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: