Pages:
Author

Topic: Resources to learn crypto trading? - page 6. (Read 672 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 03:22:55 AM
There plenty resources to learn in crypto trading here in this furom and also blogs, youtube and other video you search facebook, but i think for me the best way is to earn your own reputation in trading is the best way to learn more and earn money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
March 31, 2018, 03:10:23 AM
You can try this website. https://tradingstrategyguides.com/blog/

It helped me a lot when I started my journey as a trader. As long as you are ready to take your time to take in as much as you can, you will be fine. I will recommend you start from old topics.

You can also search other stuffs on google if you are pretty good at searching, but I believe you will get almost everything to set you on the right path here. Cheers!
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
March 31, 2018, 01:21:33 AM
Yes there is some payable books that you can read but I don't think they are worth the money to spent just for learning in trading. Nowadays almost all of you want to know about things is in the internet, you just have to know how to make researches.
Sir @DarkSecretes is right ! There are many tips and guides here in the forum just kindly use the search button and there are also a lots of videos on youtube teaching you how to start on trading
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 30, 2018, 10:48:46 PM
So i was thinking to test if technical analysis and trading strategies could be profitable with crypto. I would of course test everything with "virtual funds" first then move on to the real markets.

My question is where do i find the most trustable and high quality resources to teach myself? Are there any free or payed courses online? Maybe youtube channels or blogs that specialize in crypto trading?
Good initiative from you and if you're looking for any resources you don't need to pay there are many free online books or ebook about trading just be resourceful, a quick guidance you can found in videos or in youtube channel. Pay for your mistakes along the way and make your trade more worth your money.
For now you cxan read some best tips in some topics here in this discussions and maybe you can find sone good links provided by some traders. Goodluck buddy.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 09:24:33 PM
So i was thinking to test if technical analysis and trading strategies could be profitable with crypto. I would of course test everything with "virtual funds" first then move on to the real markets.

My question is where do i find the most trustable and high quality resources to teach myself? Are there any free or payed courses online? Maybe youtube channels or blogs that specialize in crypto trading?
Pages:
Jump to: