Pages:
Author

Topic: Rest In Peace Becky666 - page 2. (Read 1099 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
May 14, 2021, 04:29:23 AM
This is so sad, Becky666 is an influential member of this forum, and we are all going to miss him, please is the body still in wuse general hospitals so that we around Abuja can pay him our last respect.

Brainboss please furnish us with the burial arrangement if possible.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 547
Rollbit
May 13, 2021, 06:30:02 PM
My deepest condolences to the bereaved family, friends, and relatives.
May @Becky666 soul rest in heaven forever.

I have bumped into this user several times, So he's not a total stranger to me.
This is just another sad day for the bitcointalk community for lossing another member who made enough contribution to the forum.

Rest in peace Bitcoin brother!
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
May 13, 2021, 02:13:52 PM
Life is like a book, the front cover is the date of our birth, the back cover is the date of our death, and every page is the day and story of our life.

Goodbye Becky666, although I don't really know him but everyone in this forum is my brother because we always communicate with each other giving opinions and so on in posts without knowing each other, not looking at each other but without realizing we always communicate in our beloved forum .

Again, goodbye my brother Becky 666. I wish you peace there.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
May 13, 2021, 09:30:29 AM
I only had time to say my condolences to the Becky666 family because this is right on God's side 😢 forever.

Indeed, I am already familiar with the name Becky666 in forums and know personally it is not, but his departure brings wounds to the users of this forum so this has become destiny and maybe we will all die soon someday.

But I keep praying to God to give me long life and spiritual health.

I pray to Becky666 the best of peace on God's side

RIP Becky666
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1494
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
May 13, 2021, 07:05:41 AM
Rest in peace, mate.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
May 12, 2021, 06:20:28 AM
Missed you Becky, since yesterday the sad news came to my ear, i wonder that one day i will be no more and my name will go viral to the community and people that know me and that don't know me will comment both good and bad about me, is today i know that life is inevitable, the tears of sudden deaths becky made me weak and also think of  life..... it's well known to me now that life is like market were we buy and go, whenever we done buying items we leave, it's time of Becky666 to return, the few time we spent in roobet signature campaign i notice he is nice person.

RIP Becky666
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
May 12, 2021, 05:41:25 AM
My condolence to his family. It’s so painful when a young person dies. Late Becky666 contributed immensely in this forum, more especially in local board (Nigeria). His dismissed is like a shock to everyone.
I know what it must feel like for the family right now.
Keep resting in the bossom of the Lord.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1063
May 12, 2021, 04:20:13 AM
I offer my condolence to his family and to those who are close to him here in the forum and the Nigerian sub-local-board.

It sadden my heart more to know that our beloved brother, husband and friend Becky666 was expecting a baby Angry; the wife is pregnant and was due to give birth soon. What a painful lost, what a sorrowful times for the wife and family. Becky666 was strong man who fought so hard to live, he made most of his posts from the hospital, Becky was faithful and gave his best to the forum, one of his greatest dream was to see a Nigeria local board, today Becky is no more... He died in the struggle, we shall keep up the fight brother.

The rougher the sea the smoother we sail.

Rest In Power, Beloved.

this is heartbreaking. I can't fathom what his wife is feeling right now especially when there is a baby on the way. I hope she can get all the help she needs from him and her family in this time of tragedy in her life.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 12, 2021, 03:33:32 AM
It sadden my heart more to know that our beloved brother, husband and friend Becky666 was expecting a baby Angry; the wife is pregnant and was due to give birth soon. What a painful lost, what a sorrowful times for the wife and family. Becky666 was strong man who fought so hard to live, he made most of his posts from the hospital, Becky was faithful and gave his best to the forum, one of his greatest dream was to see a Nigeria local board, today Becky is no more... He died in the struggle, we shall keep up the fight brother.

Rest In Power, Beloved.
Its sad we lost a real gem in Becky666 who battled with illness unfortunately couldn't make it, he even make post in his sick bed  quite touching which really shows how he battled to survive I remembered vividly Becky 666 was very active in our local board, so touching that his wife is pregnant, Becky666 I prayed God to give your family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
May 12, 2021, 03:24:52 AM
Not really know him but I always noticed his post and comment on some threads I've used to post. It's sadden to know that one of forum users past away like this. Well we can't really grasp what possible things might happened. But I'm sure the Nigerian community will never forget the contributions the user to his local community. Farewell and rest in peace.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
May 12, 2021, 03:10:12 AM

Rest In Power, Beloved.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
May 12, 2021, 12:57:10 AM
RIP, Becky666.

I ain't saying RIP because it's the right thing to say at this time but as someone who had a few online interactions with you here. I remember how we exchanged pieces of information while you were with us at Roobet. How little did I know those were your winding up days. This inevitability of death reminds me of the real vanity of man's existence and struggles. Life is truly shorter than we even think.

Rest well, bro.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 2169
Professional Community manager
May 11, 2021, 10:36:32 PM
"A single death is a tragedy, a million death is a statistic" ~ Joseph Stalin

It hurts to lose a member of our local board, seems more like losing a family with who you could interact with. I was very sad when the news came to me and was just thinking why he didn't open up sooner if we (as a whole community) could do anything to help the situation.

Rest in Peace, brother.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
May 11, 2021, 10:24:32 PM
Brainboss, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know please.

We (Nigerian community) haven't taken a decision yet, information reaching me is that he has already been buried but I haven't confirmed this from family members as all attempts to reach them have been unsuccessful. Initially I would had love a representative to attend the burial but that won't be possible so the only thing we can do now is to show the family he (Becky666) had another family In us.

We'll try to assist the family financially with anything we have, he was a married man with a kid (I know of a daughter) and information reaching me is the wife is pregnant. If you'll be interested in this, I can keep you updated via pm as all information will be shared on our local thread.

For now we're still discussing on what to be done immediately we make a collective decision, I'll update you but first lets try to reach the family to know how things are going. Thank you
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
May 11, 2021, 06:56:09 PM
Death is something we all can never run away from, neither can we know when its coming and the sad part is it takes both good and bad people.

Becky666 you have run your race, see you in the next life.

Rest In Peace.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
May 11, 2021, 06:28:31 PM
I didn't had many interactions with him, but his username is known for me. It's always sad to see when our community member leaves us forever...
RIP, Becky666 and condolences to his family and friends.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
May 11, 2021, 06:15:57 PM
RIP
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
May 11, 2021, 05:04:32 PM
This is very sad.. I only spoke with Becky666 a few times through PM but from what I could tell it was a genuine and nice person that will surely be missed.

Brainboss, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know please.

RIP.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
May 11, 2021, 05:02:36 PM
Becky666 might haven't been known by many but with the few he had some relationship with I tell you, they all have good things to say about him and not just because he's dead but fir his personality. I personally had a relationship with him outside the forum although we got to know each other from the forum.

He's going to be missed, I remember all his advice and admiration and also his desire to achieve greater heights on the forum by constantly improving on his posting style theb the illness came and slowed him down.

Death took him too soon, he struggled with illness and it was obvious he wasn't doing ok as he got dropped from a campaign he enrolled in due to not been active managed by Hhampuz. I wasn't ready for such news of his departure when I receive it because this is someone that I had personal relationship with although we don't know each other physically and haven't met before.

May his soul RIP.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1108
May 11, 2021, 04:48:59 PM
Although I wasn't familiar with him or I can't remember, but the feeling is like I lost one of our family members. I always think that the forum users (we) are a family, any minus from here isn't expected. Really feeling sad when I saw his last post was made on 1st May but today he isn't with us. We don't know when we will leave the world and from the forum as well. I don't know how should I express my feeling right now. Just I pray and hope Becky666 is fine in heaven.
For sure, he was or should I say like family. I had few encounters with him in the forum as a fellow countryman and most of all, a fellow bitcointalkforum user. He was never a resentful person, he shared same values with us, our ideas and space. He stands one of the few in the world and amongst us, as the once trying to make bitcoin, bitcointalk and cryptocurrencies an adorned and honourable field in the world as we have it. His contributions to the forum surely affected some lives and to those who benefited from him directly, he would be missed and also, those who by the means of his activities would have related or benefited from the other lives he affected, he's did of good got to them and also, would miss him as well.

It is our wish above all else, that his in a better place to have transcended to the beyond for which we know not and hope that, his family finds courage and strength to bare this irreversible lose.

RIP Becky666
Pages:
Jump to: