Pages:
Author

Topic: Rest In Peace Becky666 - page 4. (Read 1097 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
May 10, 2021, 05:23:15 PM
We the entire member of the Nigerian Sub_Local board have come to announce to you all that the forum had lost a reputable and contributing member of the forum Becky666, we received the sudden news of his dismiss today.

About two months ago, I felt something is wrong with him so I decided to PM Becky and asked him why he hasn't been active on the forum anymore, here was his response which made me hieve some good sigh of relief at that time.

Brotherly, i was sick that made me inactive bro.
It wasn't fine bro but fine now, thanks for all your concerns.

One love!.

We received so many messages about his dismiss from his friends and relatives.
Quote from:   date=08/05/2021
Good morning sir, I lost my elder brother day before yesterday 😭 I don't know how to get your contact now so that we can talk well sir, this is my phone number 🙏

Quote from: date=10/05/2021
Good day Bros, sad to bring to your notice the demise of my friend and former colleague  whom I introduced here in this forum and he is your good friend here too.

The owner of Becky666 https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/becky666-2526732 died last week Tuesday at Wuse General Hospital Abuja.

Accept our condolences as we wish you good rest in the bossom of the Lord, in my culture, death is not the end but the transformation of energy.

RIP Becky666
Pages:
Jump to: