Pages:
Author

Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin! - page 27. (Read 55671 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 500
August 15, 2017, 11:39:32 PM
This is an awesome information, this can be use as an example in south east asian tourist areas. They can use this approach to help in boosting promotion in their area. For example; here in Bangkok where almost all the restaurant accepting BTC as payment method.  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
August 15, 2017, 10:23:28 PM
unbelievable great restaurants receive payments using bitcoin restauran lucky receive using bitcoin now bitcoin price reaches 4000 usd Iam think the restaurant owner laughed happily now no mistake choosing bitcoin as a future investment tell this to everyone
Good in the countries which some restaurant accepting bitcoin but i think that amount of food is also fluctuating and owners could get huge profit also there is a possibility of lost due to volatility of bitcoin.
Here in my country there is no restaurant yet accepts bitcoin but i think in the future if this currency will be legalized in my country not only restaurant accepts bitcoin also other establishments will do.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
August 15, 2017, 11:19:10 AM
Well this is what i really expected to be in my country, however. Maybe I should wait a few know before there is a restaurant that receives bitcoin. Maybe if I have a large enough capital I will open it here and become the first restaurant in my country that receive bitcoin as payment
IN my local area, there is only one coffee shop which accepts bitcoin and I usually drink something on this shop. Bitcoin is not introduced to many people in my country and because of that fact, it is hard to open a restaurant here. There will be no profit at all. In the future, I believe there will be at least 10 to 20 places which will accept bitcoin here
Lucky for you that you still can find out 1 shop that accept bitcoin in your country Smiley)) In my country people don't even know what's bitcoin Smiley)) maybe I'll have to wait about 10 or 15 more years to see a shop or restaurant that accept bitcoin in my country Smiley)
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 14, 2017, 11:30:26 PM
Al's Pizza accepts bitcoin now on website and in restaurant.  The waiter said that they had several online orders in BTC, but never anyone in seating.  At first, I thought Cool.  Then, I thought, why would anyone pay with bitcoin with the larger transfer cost.  $2 to pay a bill?   Bitcoin needs to bridge in Dogecoin for Point-of-Sale centers.  That is the entire purpose of Dogecoin, to reduce transaction cost.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 14, 2017, 11:25:32 PM
There is not a single restaurant in my area that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment so I don't have any choice to spend my bitcoins directly and if I have spend them then I need to convert it to my local currency and that is really annoying.

Crytocurrency got the attention of many investors now so maybe sooner or later, there would be a restaurant in your area that will accept bitcoin. It's not that widespread yet and maybe owners don't want to engage into something that is new to them and as I can observe now, the large investors are shifting some of their assets now to cryptocurrencies and then owners of businesses later will have the option of accepting cryptos as mode of payment since they don't want to be left out.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
August 14, 2017, 02:33:46 PM
unbelievable great restaurants receive payments using bitcoin restauran lucky receive using bitcoin now bitcoin price reaches 4000 usd Iam think the restaurant owner laughed happily now no mistake choosing bitcoin as a future investment tell this to everyone
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
August 14, 2017, 12:52:45 PM
It would be nice if you mentioned in your title and/or description that this was only for USA. Otherwise, looks great Smiley Cheers.

Yes indeed, Bitcoin still not supported in the Philippines. Many places in the world still do not recognize and accept bitcoins.

Not only Philippines, but many countries of the world do not support Bitcoins. Even if some countries support , the bitcoin is not widely used and especially when it comes to physical restaurants, we find a very few numbers which are accepting bitcoins now
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 14, 2017, 01:06:30 AM
It would be nice if you mentioned in your title and/or description that this was only for USA. Otherwise, looks great Smiley Cheers.

Yes indeed, Bitcoin still not supported in the Philippines. Many places in the world still do not recognize and accept bitcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 10, 2017, 03:33:43 PM
Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/
that's cool ! of course bitcoin is easier to payment without us find ATM or bank before, and we must in line (qeue).. maybe some years ahead restaurants in my country will be include bitcoin in payment options too.

I am almost withered that in a few years in all developed countries shops and restaurants will take bitcoin as payment. This is a normal development of the currency, when it is accepted wherever it is necessary to pay for goods and services
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 08:37:41 AM
Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

that's cool ! of course bitcoin is easier to payment without us find ATM or bank before, and we must in line (qeue).. maybe some years ahead restaurants in my country will be include bitcoin in payment options too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 08:06:36 AM
There is not a single restaurant in my area that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment so I don't have any choice to spend my bitcoins directly and if I have spend them then I need to convert it to my local currency and that is really annoying.
Do not worry about that. The world is developing and so do your country. In about 5-10 years later, many restaurants which accept bitcoin will exist all around the world and I believe that there will be some in your area. Do not be upset. What we need to do right now is to hold our bitcoin tight and wait for the price to go up.

Yes bitcoin is still very new to many people and it will take some time for it to expand in all countries and in next couple of years it would be much easier to spend our bitcoins at any place we want the only thing we need to have patience till it happens.
Activity: 619
August 10, 2017, 04:27:12 AM
Do not worry about that. The world is developing and so do your country. In about 5-10 years later, many restaurants which accept bitcoin will exist all around the world and I believe that there will be some in your area. Do not be upset. What we need to do right now is to hold our bitcoin tight and wait for the price to go up.
Activity: 350
Bitcointalk.org
August 10, 2017, 02:44:51 AM
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
August 10, 2017, 01:47:43 AM
Well this is what i really expected to be in my country, however. Maybe I should wait a few know before there is a restaurant that receives bitcoin. Maybe if I have a large enough capital I will open it here and become the first restaurant in my country that receive bitcoin as payment
IN my local area, there is only one coffee shop which accepts bitcoin and I usually drink something on this shop. Bitcoin is not introduced to many people in my country and because of that fact, it is hard to open a restaurant here. There will be no profit at all. In the future, I believe there will be at least 10 to 20 places which will accept bitcoin here
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
August 09, 2017, 07:30:04 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
August 07, 2017, 11:56:19 AM
for me, Bitcoin is not only a currency. I think it is an efficient asset for the future. whatever the case is that restaurant is accepting Bitcoin but I am not interested to spend regarding paying a bill. it should be used only for the business purpose, not a conventional way. from my observation I that Bitcoin will create huge price so keep it to your wallet.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
August 07, 2017, 05:18:48 AM
Yep, restaurants accepted bitcoin is very good idea for me.
If I hungry I can spending my bitcoins.

Interest..
Will be Restaurant wait confirmation of transaction?
this can take long time..
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
August 06, 2017, 11:48:16 AM

Wow it' good to heard that they are already restaurants accept bitcoin as a payment. People can get easily buy some foods they want if they don't have any money it their pocket they just open their smartphones and use bitcoin to pay what they order. It's seems that many people and establishments are already recognize the use and importance of bitcoin. Here in my country, they are already stores that accept bitcoin as payment but only few are spend their bitcoin to buy foods and other things they want, I think they save and hold it rather than spend it.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 06:09:04 AM

Wow ... this bitcoin is really amazing. If only this happened in my country. At least if I have a lot of bitcoin. I will visit countries that receive payments via bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
August 05, 2017, 07:50:28 PM
In my country there are about 200 places that you can buy food and paying with bitcoin, but 90% are fast food, I know only one Restaurant that accept this payment and is a China Restaurant located in Bucharest.

I think your country is in advance technology and  implemented accepting bitcoin in restaurant is really good idea because we are earning money for food and needs. So it is good to people who have interest in eating food in restaurant and paying them Bitcoin is really superb.

I feel like a lot of it has to do with the population of the country as well. The more people you have living, the more opposition you may have to using Bitcoin / the more people you have using conventional methods to pay for their goods. I think this is a major reason why the US would find it tough to accept Bitcoin on a wider scale.
Pages:
Jump to: