Pages:
Author

Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin! - page 23. (Read 55671 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 05:35:26 AM
also it can be considered as a suitable an advertisment platform for local business.

How are their ads going to work? Something like adwords? Or rather just like a fixed announcement connected to the particular device and restaurant? Hm.. worth checking out where their payment reminals are already intalled Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
October 03, 2017, 05:29:10 AM
Lots of restaurants in the United States accept crypto currencies. its a good sign for any country to accept them, I heard lots of restaurants in many countries have already started. It would be nice if we get a list of that too.
it's really a good sign for this platform. I think Bitcoin will be accepted outside of the United States in the future. in my country, a few restaurants have accepted crypto Currency in recent time. so it needs time and besides Crypto Currency, bitcoin will be accepted by many restaurants one day.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
October 03, 2017, 04:44:32 AM
Lots of restaurants in the United States accept crypto currencies. its a good sign for any country to accept them, I heard lots of restaurants in many countries have already started. It would be nice if we get a list of that too.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 04:44:26 AM
A reOrder payment terminals could be a gatwayto blockchain for many restaurants. The reOrder team offers free installation for retaurants. By the way there is a Pre-ICO live..Sounds interesting and it is an efficient solutions not only for cafes, but also it can be considered as a suitable an advertisment platform for local business.
 There are more details in reOrder announcement:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2143865.80
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
October 03, 2017, 03:44:57 AM
Ive heard one on social media but its probably on the USA. It'll be great if we have even one on our country but so far, I think there are none. Its a great idea actually.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 02:55:32 AM
You made an open statement as if this restaurant are scattered across different countries. Will definitely like to pay with BTC after eating in a restaurant but not applicable in my area.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
October 03, 2017, 01:02:13 AM
It would be more effective if Restaurents accept bitcoin. People can eat any where and no need cash money. No need to handle cash money all time. So it would be a safe and risk free for everybody. But it is only possible if the government allow it to any country.
Activity: 182
October 02, 2017, 01:28:53 PM
In my country only paying bills accepted bitcoin. But i don't hear any restaurant accept bitcoin on my country. Its nice to know and hear that India is already accept bitcoin in their country or in any payments use bitcoin. Its sad to know same in the other country that in restaurant they wont not accept bitcoin by paying in restaurant.  I hope in the future soon bitcoin will become currency and become legalize to all the countries. I think the best way how they accept bitcoin is to explain from them and the benefits so that they encourage to accept especially in their restaurants.
Activity: 296
October 02, 2017, 08:08:45 AM
I hope one day my country has a restaurant that accepts payments like this
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
October 01, 2017, 10:40:50 AM
I'm wondering how this restaurant handles the problem of long transactions. After all, when the network is overloaded, the transaction can remain unconfirmed for several hours. A visitor can not be so much in a restaurant
That would most definitely pose much challenge and it would be hard paying a high amount for fees when basically all the transactions within the restaurant will be micro and I cannot imagine myself paying $5 for transaction fee when all the food I bought was just about $20. However, I believe the whole process with bitpay must have solved some of this issues since it is automated.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
October 01, 2017, 09:20:56 AM
why you say that you can get your own card that can be loaded by bitcoin and buy over world
But why would you go to a restaurant without cash in your pocket at the first place? Like you don’t know you’re going to eat or what, or you never heard of restaurants before? I don’t know why you guys come up with unreasonable questions. If you were talking about buying food online, I would have said it’s okay.
Since I start in bitcoin community I never encountered any restaurants that accept bitcoin as exchanged of their services. Maybe it is impossible to happen because all restaurants were received only a cash, due to cash was simply and easily used for payment. However hopefully that in the future all transactions that needed cash will changed to bitcoin.

Its really hard for restaurant to really accept because most of them really prefer fiat. However, there was one in India that accepts bitcoin but I forgot the name. But I haven't heard anything after.

I expect that maybe they have stop their services. Bitcoin price is really volatile so this maybe one aspect that its gonna be hard for restaurants to really accept. Although we do want to see it happening in the future, we have to wait before it becomes reality.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 01:26:06 AM
why you say that you can get your own card that can be loaded by bitcoin and buy over world
But why would you go to a restaurant without cash in your pocket at the first place? Like you don’t know you’re going to eat or what, or you never heard of restaurants before? I don’t know why you guys come up with unreasonable questions. If you were talking about buying food online, I would have said it’s okay.
Since I start in bitcoin community I never encountered any restaurants that accept bitcoin as exchanged of their services. Maybe it is impossible to happen because all restaurants were received only a cash, due to cash was simply and easily used for payment. However hopefully that in the future all transactions that needed cash will changed to bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
September 27, 2017, 07:26:59 AM
Activity: 672
September 26, 2017, 11:28:14 PM
I have mistakenly thought of countries in the world but it was only for America  Angry Angry. I like things like this because bitcoin is no stranger in the world. I wish someday my country would have restaurants like this
Activity: 490
September 26, 2017, 11:04:01 PM
I feel that five star restaurants will be the first to implement this sooner. Making expensive orders and paying it with bitcoin complements each other.
Activity: 336
September 26, 2017, 09:58:22 PM
Great thing to hear some restaurants are accepting btc as mode of payment, I guess those place are highly urbanized compared to our local area , only a small group of people recognized bitcoin, Good news to bitcoin users because through this we are helping bitcoin industry to increase its popularity, There's gonna be a big increase to its value soon. I hope there is also a local market that will accept btc someday in our area.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 05:22:05 PM
God's Place Restaurant and Tea bar in Goa,India accept Bitcoin and other Crypto as payment since 2016-2017.They even offer 5% discount for payment in cryptocurrency.

https://www.tripadvisor.in/Restaurant_Review-g2531348-d12078557-Reviews-God_s_Place_Restaurant_and_Tea_Bar-Chapora_North_Goa_District_Goa.html
http://www.whatsupgoa.com/goodplacechapora
https://www.facebook.com/GodsPlaceGoa/
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
September 26, 2017, 04:30:02 PM
I'm wondering how this restaurant handles the problem of long transactions. After all, when the network is overloaded, the transaction can remain unconfirmed for several hours. A visitor can not be so much in a restaurant
Activity: 308
September 26, 2017, 03:04:40 PM
It's good that there are such places. Let them grow bigger. Bitcoin is a good thing.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 26, 2017, 12:17:51 PM
There is a Pizza restaurant in Dubai which accepts bitcoins and I have already visited this place for two times. It was a great experience to buy something with the bitcoins. I wish more restaurants will start accepting the bitcoins, which will be beneficial for the bitcoin community in the long run. 

well, that's really great that you've tried it already . here in my place there's already a restaurant in a nearby city that is accepting bitcoin but only in weekends, although it is good but I really want to see a place here in my country that has a restaurant where bitcoin is completely accepted without a specific day when payments using bitcoin is only available .
Pages:
Jump to: