Pages:
Author

Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin! - page 39. (Read 55772 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250
May 30, 2017, 08:16:14 AM
Well it is a goodnews that some of restaurants in the world are accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment so better to collect bitcoins now because someday it is our own benefit and we can make ourselves better/rich person ofcourse don't forget to be humble always.
Restaurants is just the beginning of the bitcoin rise up!
to me as i am living in a backward area, therefore to me n my areas there is not such a  restaurant or shop who are accepting bitcoin, actually in my area still most of the people do not have any knowledge about bitcoin, but in am confident that in future when bitcoin will become more popular in my ares then the shopkeepers will also become too much confident and will stat accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 30, 2017, 06:26:57 AM
Wow! nice bitcoin it is goodnews to holder of bitcoins like me of coure all of us it is the beginning of the bitcoin out of the shadow all of the people in world will accept the bitcoin as a mode of payment i am sure about it some of experts said it also in the blog that i read so better to collect some bitcoins now Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 30, 2017, 06:04:11 AM
Well it is a goodnews that some of restaurants in the world are accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment so better to collect bitcoins now because someday it is our own benefit and we can make ourselves better/rich person ofcourse don't forget to be humble always.
Restaurants is just the beginning of the bitcoin rise up!
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
May 23, 2017, 12:08:12 AM
I think that restaurants accepting bitcoin is a cool and great feature/idea because its fast and easy and also no one likes pulling out the cash
I think other payment option are much faster and instantaneous as compared to bitcoin.bitcoin is only investment asset.it is not that you can use in daily life or for micro payments.

I think I would have to agree with you on this on. While I consider myself a bitcoin enthusiast, I doubt this change will affect how I spend my money at restaurants. Paying for my bill via debit or credit card is already extremely easy and accessible, and the ability to purchase with bitcoins may only seem to be an added accessory which, at best, is just a marketing ploy to attract hard core enthusiasts of bitcoins.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 22, 2017, 06:41:56 AM
It would be nice if you mentioned in your title and/or description that this was only for USA. Otherwise, looks great Smiley Cheers.
Yes, it is true.
If you just mention the restaurant that receives bitcoin in As country only you should give the title description.
Even for now in my country have many restaurants that receive payments using bitcoin because bitcoin is getting more and more in the know.

Than it is good for you, that mostly restaurants are accepting the bitcoin in your country.
Because in my country, it is total different. No one restaurant accept bitcoin.
But still i believe in the coming years bitcoin will be accept in any restaurant.
But it is doesn't matter for me, because i like to save them instead of using it.   
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
May 22, 2017, 03:52:15 AM
It would be nice if you mentioned in your title and/or description that this was only for USA. Otherwise, looks great Smiley Cheers.
Yes, it is true.
If you just mention the restaurant that receives bitcoin in As country only you should give the title description.
Even for now in my country have many restaurants that receive payments using bitcoin because bitcoin is getting more and more in the know.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
May 21, 2017, 12:41:39 PM
That is very impressive dude. I hope it gets available every where. Life would be so so easy with this. Earning bitcoins online and spending in real life. Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
May 21, 2017, 12:19:57 PM
Wow. It's a good news for Bitcoin user. If private sector is starting to accept Bitcoin then it would be helpful for spreading out everywhere easily. That's the spirit. It should be kept it up.
Day by day Bitcoin is getting acceptable in the monetary world.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
May 21, 2017, 11:21:12 AM
That's a great news for bitcoin, i was eagerly awaiting to hear such type of positive involving in society. It really influences us to more involvement with bitcoin. In this way,  bitcoin is going to a global currency in the future. It should be continued and bitcoin should be used everywhere in the world.

That's great to see public service accept bitcoin while my goverment still forbid bitcoin usage for security reason.
When bitcoin being use for any people , their value will increase that's mean bitcoin become the best investation in 2017 ( reach $2000 to $2100 in 12 hours !! )
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 21, 2017, 11:14:48 AM
if restaurant accepts bitcoin that would be great. 7/11 accepts bitcoin in our country  this is the first store that accept bitcoin in our country so i hope restaurant too.
When bitcoin adoption is above par in your country/region why not you think about starting your own bitcoin accepting restaurant. If I were you, definitely I will go for it either with the help of crowd funding or by availing loans from local banks.

Food industry always guarantees minimum profit making opportunities yet adding bitcoin payment with it will ensure sure shot success. Go for it if feasible for you.

that's good idea starting my own small restaurant accepting bitcoin but I need to learn more about business and I need more money to start my small business.
ofcourse you need a money to start your own restaurant , having bitcoin as mode of payment is good. You can help people discover bitcoin and spread the curriosity around your place , but it has some disadvantage like bitcoin transaction fee and the transaction period in each transaction.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
May 21, 2017, 08:28:06 AM
if restaurant accepts bitcoin that would be great. 7/11 accepts bitcoin in our country  this is the first store that accept bitcoin in our country so i hope restaurant too.
When bitcoin adoption is above par in your country/region why not you think about starting your own bitcoin accepting restaurant. If I were you, definitely I will go for it either with the help of crowd funding or by availing loans from local banks.

Food industry always guarantees minimum profit making opportunities yet adding bitcoin payment with it will ensure sure shot success. Go for it if feasible for you.

that's good idea starting my own small restaurant accepting bitcoin but I need to learn more about business and I need more money to start my small business.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
May 21, 2017, 07:56:08 AM
That's a great news for bitcoin, i was eagerly awaiting to hear such type of positive involving in society. It really influences us to more involvement with bitcoin. In this way,  bitcoin is going to a global currency in the future. It should be continued and bitcoin should be used everywhere in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
May 21, 2017, 06:03:19 AM

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
May 21, 2017, 03:18:00 AM
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
May 20, 2017, 02:09:34 PM
I think that restaurants accepting bitcoin is a cool and great feature/idea because its fast and easy and also no one likes pulling out the cash
I think other payment option are much faster and instantaneous as compared to bitcoin.bitcoin is only investment asset.it is not that you can use in daily life or for micro payments.
yes that is very right to say i think bitcoin is only good for macro payment and not for micro. for example if i want to  recharge my mobile using bitcoin then i have to pay as double fee as compare to recharge payment. therrefore it is more expensvie for micro payment.s
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 18, 2017, 08:59:54 AM
As several users quoted the confirmation delay is one of the reason that bitcoin acceptance is not that effective at times. This needs to be sought out. In the past Brazil was found to have more restaurants​accepting bitcoin, now this Japan might have taken the lead with the legalized acceptance.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
May 18, 2017, 08:36:11 AM
Wow this is a new breakthrough in the culinary world. It will be nice to eat something without worrying about the cash you bring.
I think it should be available in the place with high tourist visits, because you know not all the people is knowing bitcoin. So it would be more efficient if it create in some place that more people know it
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
May 11, 2017, 02:37:00 AM
If the delay in confirmation is out of place then bitcoin can be using for micro payment. We should understand that the major reason why bitcoin is decentralized is for micro payments'! were bank would charge you high for transactions bitcoin charge almost nothing for the same transactions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
May 10, 2017, 02:22:47 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
May 10, 2017, 11:50:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: