Pages:
Author

Topic: [Results 2021] Bitcointalk Community Awards 🏆 - page 3. (Read 2521 times)

staff
Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110
Congratulations to the winners , and everyone else nominated. I think there was slight problems in the competitions format, which were discussed in depth in the discussion thread, however overall this competition is at the benefit of the community. Regardless, of what prizes are offered or if any at all, I'm hoping to see this as a yearly event for the foreseeable future, because I genuinely believe this could be a motivating factor for users to continue to contribute quality discussion to the forum, which will only better the experience for us all.

I do hope we can iron out some of the creases in the future, but as stated before, overall its not a huge problem with how things were handled this time. I didn't vote, although I did intend on voting this year, I just kept putting it off, and until it slipped my mind. I'll make sure to vote next time Cheesy.

Also, on a side note; I've only just noticed, but why is the moderator avatar a ghost? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
Privacy has been the reason for several winners to not receive the grand prize from this competition, which is unfortunate but also of course it is the choice of each winner to maintain their privacy properly. Congratulations to all the winners of this competition.

Not all winners will receive a prize for privacy reasons, but I'm sure they will be happy with the results of this vote and they should be proud of it. Are you going to celebrate a small party with your family this year?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
If I understand correctly o_e_l_e_o and TryNinja declined the tour sponsored from Sportsbet.
That's correct. I would have loved to accept the prize, but I'm not willing to lose my privacy to do so. As icopress explained above, icopress and Steve very kindly offered to send me the money to pay for my own travel to, and accommodation in, England, and to attend the stadium under a pseudonym, but this would obviously still have involved booking and flying under my real name (which therefore still puts my personal details at risk), and revealing my face, age, gender, ethnicity, accent, etc., to everyone involved in the tour and the rest of the prize. I hope Steve and the Sportsbet team don't take this personally after offering such a generous prize, but my stance regarding privacy and protecting my personal information is long standing and universal across all people and services.

I had other ideas on how to distribute the prize, but that's not a decision for me to make. The rules were clear before the competition started, and so the outcome is as icopress has stated above.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 555

This is getting interesting: who's next in line?

If guys refuse, what can be expected from girls? Although I know football fans among my girlfriends, this love is clearly not mine. Therefore, I really want to give a chance to someone who really understands all the intricacies of football, and also dreams of getting to this very interesting match, which is associated with a great journey.
I wasn't nominated for any of the awards. Still I would love the opportunity to watch the game live if you will. And icopress agrees
Activity: 882
Merit: 5818
not your keys, not your coins!

If guys refuse, what can be expected from girls? Although I know football fans among my girlfriends, this love is clearly not mine. Therefore, I really want to give a chance to someone who really understands all the intricacies of football, and also dreams of getting to this very interesting match, which is associated with a great journey.
And also, I will immediately give away my prize, which may be a rarity for collectors. Good luck guys!
If the prize would have been passed down the various categories and reached me, my choice of whom to give it to, would be fillippone. Wink He got no prize again this time, while being an absolute legend - and he seems to me like a football fan (even though these teams are not italian Cheesy).
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
If guys refuse, what can be expected from girls?
Girls! They do not exists 😉
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿

And also, I will immediately give away my prize, which may be a rarity for collectors. Good luck guys!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
It did not surprise me that theymos declined any sorts of prizes. In fact from next time give him an award (honer) without even voting 😉
If I understand correctly o_e_l_e_o and TryNinja declined the tour sponsored from Sportsbet. I would do the same, in fact I was not in mood to accept the T-shirts (won twices) from them. Once I wanted to give it away and second time I did not even bother to write for it.

I think an alternative instead of the tour should be proposed next time. After all this is bitcoin forum and a lot of us will have problem with our identity which we do not want to make public even to the closest one we talk to.

Next time you make sure that no merit award to voting thread 😉. Good job you and GazetaBitcoin.

I didn’t get it? I mean what’s going on? So first of all we have the winners from Community Awards then this prize? So some one who’s declining to accept the prize doesn’t it mean declining the award too?
I would say no. They earned the honor but they are free to decline any prize/incentive for it.

Congratulations to all who legitimately earned the name! All of you are hero.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
This is something I didn't see coming my way for basket 1 but huge thanks and shoutout to the organizers and all sponsors

(Sportsbet, ChipMixer and BestChange) involved in making the Bitcointalk Community Awards 🏆 possible.

Hope to see more of these in the coming years. And congrats to all winners too.

Edit: March 28, 2022

Chip received thanks @ChipMixer and @icopress  Grin Cool
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Who's next in line? This seems undefined, and it looks like this "handing over" doesn't follow the same order in which the categories were listed. [...]
Unfortunately, the prize cannot be exchanged for bitcoins and will not change hands any further. Even before the start of the event, Sportsbet and I determined the three most significant nominations, and the prize should have gone to one of the winners.

It is unfortunate that all three refused, since in fact ordinary users like me will be left without the opportunity to watch the hypothetical booze on BitcointalkShow. Also, as I've already pointed out, it's unlikely that Steve would have sacrificed the winner's privacy (I'm pretty sure there's an option for the winner to handle the airfare and hotel bookings themselves) + he could come to the party under a pseudonym.

All winners will share the prize pool of 50 mBTC and free bets will be drawn between the voters. Moreover, this year the main prize will be a VIP tour for two, to an Arsenal or Southampton match, The main prize cannot be exchanged for Bitcoins, so if the prize is not claimed, it will go to the winner in the Bitcoin Geek nomination, (if the prize is not claimed again, it will go to the winner in the Bitcointalk Ninja nominationincluding a corporate box, accommodation and flights).
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Thank you @icopress for putting this all together, as well as to the sponsors who were able to help you out with some added bonuses to get people more involved. I know it's never easy to run something like this when you care about it (which you obviously do), and as always you'll never be able to please everyone but all I can say is that you are doing an impeccable job and I can think of nobody else to do it as well, so thank you! Had I had more merits they'd all come your way.

To the people who voted for me - thank you all! I'm not entirely sure why you think I'm a master of any craft as you all blow me away time after time with your talents. I'm just a guy who got lucky to know someone who needed help running a campaign and then it snowballed from there. Either way, thank you and also a HUGE shoutout to my #2, the man who makes it all possible (seriously, I'd be lost without this guy), the best designer I know - jayce, this win is as much yours as it is mine!

Congratulations to the winners, thanks to everyone who took time out of their day to vote. This shows that our forum is still alive and kicking and in so many different sections who are able to exist independently from each other, it's very nice to see.

copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
In order so far:
1. Absolute Hero of Goods (theymos): "I decline any prize"
2. Bitcoin Geek (o_e_l_e_o): "unfortunately my well known position regarding privacy and my personal information prevents me from doing so since I would be required to dox myself to be able to accept"
3. Bitcointalk Ninja (TryNinja): "I'll gladly pass the prize to someone who may enjoy this more than I'll do"

Who's next in line? This seems undefined, and it looks like this "handing over" doesn't follow the same order in which the categories were listed. It's also not following this order:
Sportsbet, BestChange & ChipMixer List
Code:
franky1, hilariousandco, n0nce, TryNinja, Hhampuz, LoyceV, o_e_l_e_o, lovesmayfamilis, Foxpup, Ratimov

I didn’t get it? I mean what’s going on? So first of all we have the winners from Community Awards then this prize? So some one who’s declining to accept the prize doesn’t it mean declining the award too?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I'm going to be honest and say I'm not a fan of football (even though I'm brazillian... yes I know). I even had to google what an "Arsenal" and "Southampton" match was (Grin). I'll gladly pass the prize to someone who may enjoy this more than I'll do, if possible.
This is getting interesting: who's next in line? From [Voting 2021] Bitcointalk Community Awards 🏆:
Sportsbet, BestChange & ChipMixer List
Code:
franky1, hilariousandco, n0nce, TryNinja, Hhampuz, LoyceV, o_e_l_e_o, lovesmayfamilis, Foxpup, Ratimov
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Wow, what a pleasant surprise! I really wasn't expecting me to win, especially not with this amount of votes (131). Really heartwarming to know that many people though of me (of course being a Ninja helped a bit Roll Eyes).

I'm going to be honest and say I'm not a fan of football (even though I'm brazillian... yes I know). I even had to google what an "Arsenal" and "Southampton" match was (Grin). I'll gladly pass the prize to someone who may enjoy this more than I'll do, if possible.

I also got a private message from @ChipMixer with my 5 mBTC voucher, so thank you for that as well sirs! And of course, thank you @icopress for taking the time and effort to organize such event every year. Smiley

edit: received the prize from BestChange and Sportsbot as well!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
As I've already discussed privately with icopress, I am honored to win, and extremely grateful for the very generous offer from icopress and from Sportsbet. I would love to be able to accept, but unfortunately my well known position regarding privacy and my personal information prevents me from doing so since I would be required to dox myself to be able to accept. As I understand, TryNinja is next in line, so here's hoping that he will be able to accept this great prize!
I have already sent him a message about this and I really hope that he will use his prize and have a great weekend with his wife! As I said earlier, two of our forum regulars were very pleased with the trip! In addition, the guys from BitcoinTalkShow offered to broadcast the upcoming party (with pixel faces, of course).

Just back home from Beers with Steve & Martin. Had a great weekend & awesome time at the Arsenal game. First time I met buwaytress too & his lady. You guys are the best, such a cool community, always good vibes.Special mention to Steve & Martin who are great hosts & cool guys. We even got to meet the big baller of sportsbet.io Tim.
Steve crazy spot on with his 2 draws and Gunners home win, which was an amazing watch, by the way, never mind the company of SB cool cats Steve, Martin and others. Was almost impossible to block out the awesomeness radiating from so many forum legends (and finally got to meet LFC_Bitcoin whom I've known from here almost since I started life on bct) -- there will be pics, once I figure out how to knock my roaming data into place!Ashamed to say was totally outclassed in this Beers with Steve event... so whoever gets to do latter rounds, be prepared. You will need to bring your A-game.

Congratulations, we have winners!  Wink

- ChipMixer representative will contact you shortly
- To receive your free bet, send me a PM with your Sportsbet username / Information about free bets ➥ Note.

Winners from 1 basket

Winners from 2 basket

From hash.txt:
729151,000000000000000000001009ecb49c9f6215131cab1e52e475253bcd0315859c
729152,0000000000000000000009752391e98d847a19efde87d0ea933a7912aea479ec
729153,0000000000000000000359e1efab9b75785ef9d4e90a0e741204ce8a0f69ae62
729154,00000000000000000009207c7efec323cdc33c149e54b16ac4267e50ba5bc237
729155,00000000000000000007e42cafaf80ca0ec3fb0f11649176b521947cbe2b48ab

729161,00000000000000000009eb4ec5976c444ee3c4fb335cb7fc4a8e342dbf992c61
729162,0000000000000000000a2fa4c0d5c06dd52acacca8d5e5d92fb5e40b6aa02c4e
729163,00000000000000000001ccc383271f9ff14024bfb6329cec9ba7c2d0a7ec45a5
729164,0000000000000000000418b3d10cd7012a7a5d7180c652962354a1b9349dc3e1
729165,00000000000000000005b88e1a8cbdb7f7b53a3a7c2f402bf08ab2542ca8fb76
Activity: 1444
Merit: 156
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Congratulations to all the winners, I can't wait for the next voting next year Grin

I'm touched that so many people voted for me. There are many people who deserve to be called "heroes of good" more than me, but I will try to live up to it.

I decline any prize; if there is BTC allocated to me, please donate it to Razom.

Thanks to icopress for organizing this event, and congratulations to the winners!
congrats to theymos, you deserve it.

Can someone please call mister Elon Musk and tell him that he won the biggest fail of the year reward in bitcointalk forum?  Cheesy
DONE..  I've done a DM to his twitter account lol
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
Are the winners #4, #5, and #1 or #24, #55, and #31?
For #4 to win, the last two digits (ignoring letters) would have to be 04.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
From hash.txt:
I guess that means the winners are Peanutswar, Eternad, khaled0111, Woodie, and Rruchi man from the first basket. And The0ldl_lser, Strongkored, bhooscream, Xxmodded, and dataispower from the second basket.

Btw, why did you highlight these the way you did:
729162,0000000000000000000a2fa4c0d5c06dd52acacca8d5e5d92fb5e40b6aa02c4e
729163,00000000000000000001ccc383271f9ff14024bfb6329cec9ba7c2d0a7ec45a5
729164,0000000000000000000418b3d10cd7012a7a5d7180c652962354a1b9349dc3e1
Are the winners #4, #5, and #1 or #24, #55, and #31? I guess the latter would make more sense, because the last digit could be repeated and we could have a situation where #4, #5, and #1 would be chosen multiple times.

In that case, the winners of basket two are poldanmig, aysg76, GazetaBitcoin instead of Strongkored, bhooscream, and Xxmodded.

the whole thing seems somehow familiar to me from the 'squadra azzurra'... Cheesy
sorry f1 - but that had to come out. i hope you understand the humor  Wink🍻
A strong Azzurri squad is synonymous with a strong Juventus. You can't have one without the other. No strong core of Italian Juve players = no fun. They say for a reason that Juventus is the only team that has won the World Cup twice.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%

Regarding myself, second year in a row without winning anything. Last year I was close to the top, this year I was nowhere close to getting a prize. Shame on me, I need to work more for the “bitcoin geek” category (the category where my results where less awful.

the whole thing seems somehow familiar to me from the 'squadra azzurra'... Cheesy
sorry f1 - but that had to come out. i hope you understand the humor  Wink🍻
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
A hearty congratulations to all the winners - thoroughly deserved.
Congrats too to icopress - stay safe and well.
Let’s hope 2022 can bring us all more highs than lows Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: