Pages:
Author

Topic: [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , MADATORY UPDATE TO 1.3.0 - page 35. (Read 34583 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
mining in the pool and half the block i have found in the last 2 hours have been orphans. im at roughly 1mh/s

I was suspecting a mpos problem, but after investigation it seems a daemon problem.

For unknow reason the daemon gives a total balance that is less that the one you see if you open the qt wallet.
Maybe this situation let mpos give strange behavior has it sometimes go to negative wallet balance that is a nonsense.
I put all donation coins to the pool, so balance goes positive again for mpos and it now run almost good.
Actually the balance is 880 GRW for daemon (and only 509 are reserver for user payout) and 2780 true value in qt-wallet!!

Maybe a delete of all the growthcoin database in the server and let it rebuilts from scatch will resolve the balance problem in mpos, but this means hours of stop.

As I don't know why the daemon has such problem during the two day ago night (that maybe has produced orphan blocks), I upgrade the server today and now it it more powerful Smiley

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
My issue has been resolved. put a second mining rig online.
Any updates with coinex?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
mining in the pool and half the block i have found in the last 2 hours have been orphans. im at roughly 1mh/s

I'd watch it all for atleast 3 - 4 days and decide there after.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I got a ton of confirmed blocks turn into orphans yesterday, and I am now averaging 1 block every 30min -1 hour.

still waiting on coinex.pw to update their client.

Same here waiting for coinex to update their client , wonder why are they taking it so long , oh btw Saw the price of GRW has gone up since lately. So there's a renewed interest.

Cheers!
Soopy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I got a ton of confirmed blocks turn into orphans yesterday, and I am now averaging 1 block every 30min -1 hour.

still waiting on coinex.pw to update their client.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
Update : Got a Block Finally lol.

Date: 2/21/2014 23:07
Source: Generated
Credit: 50.00 GRW (matures in 46 more blocks)
Net amount: 0.00 GRW
Transaction ID: eb30e9c1f790904b3e73012c40b4279c9ddfa13a0b5fd3f1fb6af03ca509a4a0

I got that too, but after a few blocks it turns to unconfirmed / orphans. Shocked
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
All I am getting are orphans, no matter what. Undecided

Cry

Let me run me miner! Smiley 1 sec bro.

Confirmed got an Orphan too myself , there's 8+ MH/s on the Network , threw myself aroun 2.5 MH/s and it took around 10 Blocks to get 1 and to find out it was an orphan too. :S

I believe since it's minting POS blocks phase it should be done in a few days and resume to mint POW and the network will return to normal , keep your client open and you can see the stakes generated.

I will release an update within the next 2 weeks.

Cheers!
Soopy

Update : Got a Block Finally lol.

Date: 2/21/2014 23:07
Source: Generated
Credit: 50.00 GRW (matures in 46 more blocks)
Net amount: 0.00 GRW
Transaction ID: eb30e9c1f790904b3e73012c40b4279c9ddfa13a0b5fd3f1fb6af03ca509a4a0
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Cry

Let me run me miner! Smiley 1 sec bro.
Solo Miner Legend

Cry
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
And then in the night, this happens:

Orphans maybe? Roll Eyes

how to mine  with your wallet?  the steps?

Go to Debug Window -> put in console -> setgenerate true 16
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
too many orphans  Cry 4 mh/s, mine with wallet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Colossuscoin - the future of payment methods

Orphans maybe? Roll Eyes

how to mine  with your wallet?  the steps?
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Mining creates a nice warmfeeling in my room.

i'll attempt to get a node up here in a day when im not at work.

It creates such a warming feeling that I cannot stay on that room! Tongue With the climate I'm in! Cheesy
Mining creates a nice warmfeeling in my room.

i'll attempt to get a node up here in a day when im not at work.
Solo Miner Legend

Orphans maybe? Roll Eyes

Big Hashpower maybe? or very low difficulty maybe? Tongue Stakes are auto generated. Smiley

No. Undecided At the time of mining, they were accepted, this happened after, it's like something retargeted and threw them out. Just 580 KH/s.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I emailed coinex.pw so that they can update to the new client. They are still running the old client, tried to deposit some GRW and it doesn't show up on my balance.

PoS mining seems to be working well.

Same here I informed them as well still no news though. Wonder what's keeping them off? :S
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Orphans maybe? Roll Eyes

Big Hashpower maybe? or very low difficulty maybe? Tongue Stakes are auto generated. Smiley
Solo Miner Legend

Orphans maybe? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I emailed coinex.pw so that they can update to the new client. They are still running the old client, tried to deposit some GRW and it doesn't show up on my balance.

PoS mining seems to be working well.
Pages:
Jump to: