Pages:
Author

Topic: [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 - page 9. (Read 23269 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Well,

I tried setting up a node using no-ip,
after a day of failing to get the ports to forward, I give up.

Also, yes the wallet does sync, for about 10 seconds and then it is back to Wallet (out of sync).

Is there anyone else that is also falling out of sync just after it does sync, watch it for a few seconds, don't just jump away yelling yeah.

I am using the block chain archive and all the nodes on the OP list.

Yup, I'm on the right blockchain and my wallet says "Synchronizing with network...0 hours behind" constantly. I'm getting payouts from the pool tho, so it is working despite the annoying eternal syncing issue.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Should be a really good sho-ooo-oo-ooo (Ed Simian)
Well,

I tried setting up a node using no-ip,
after a day of failing to get the ports to forward, I give up.

Also, yes the wallet does sync, for about 10 seconds and then it is back to Wallet (out of sync).

Is there anyone else that is also falling out of sync just after it does sync, watch it for a few seconds, don't just jump away yelling yeah.

I am using the block chain archive and all the nodes on the OP list.
Activity: 84
After deleting the old blockchain again and adding the latest conf file, my wallet is still stuck at 17533...

Download the new blockchain and swap out the files with what you have in AppData/Roaming (quit wallet first) http://coin-base.info/astrocoin/asr-blockchain.tar.gz

Thanks, I did it and it synced now Smiley
But why is it necessary to manually download the blockchain? It shouldn't be I think.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ok daemon is back up on coined up
its not my style to call scam...but im doing it

so someone ad a shit load of coin on coinedup...and they where worth 0.001btc so he revamp asr so it gain value and he made a unstable wallet so nobody can cash out...

so now he is dumping freely all the coins that he already ad on coined up

daemon still down so you cant do anything with those coins.. and since nobody wants to buy with an offline wallet i dont think this is the case

the coin is selling very well...just deposit and witdraw for asr...people can still deposit btc and by them

How can you deposit if daemon is down? Cant generate a ASR deposit adress on coinedup....

this is not a new coin people ad coins from before
Activity: 156

so someone ad a shit load of coin on coinedup...and they where worth 0.001btc so he revamp asr so it gain value and he made a unstable wallet so nobody can cash out...

daemon still down so you cant do anything with those coins.. and since nobody wants to buy with an offline wallet i dont think this is the case

the coin is selling very well...just deposit and witdraw for asr...people can still deposit btc and by them

How can you deposit if daemon is down? Cant generate a ASR deposit adress on coinedup....

+1

i invest a lot last night..... believe me  one day im gonna put my hand on one of those fuckin selfish scammer... i swear i wont call the cops
Activity: 308

+1

After deleting the old blockchain again and adding the latest conf file, my wallet is still stuck at 17533...

Download the new blockchain and swap out the files with what you have in AppData/Roaming (quit wallet first) http://coin-base.info/astrocoin/asr-blockchain.tar.gz
Activity: 84
is that arrange...?

"someone ad a shit load of coins so he deside to relaunch the coin but he made sure nobody can make a deposit, and sell his shitload will driving the price down"
we dont need other pool....we need exchange

cause if you cant sell your coins well they are worth nothing
So what's the plan for the moon mission? What's the target price?
Whats up with coined up? deamon still offline...
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
http://incpool.etc-auto.ru/astrocoin New pool. 0.5% FEE, DDOS protection, physical server.
Pages:
Jump to: