Pages:
Author

Topic: [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 - page 5. (Read 23269 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
This coin seemed to me abandoned. Why this guy collecting funds but not updating the wallet Huh?

I am talkin ya buddy !

Who said it's abandoned? Did you donate in anyway? And I'm not collecting funds here , they are called donations you can either send some if you want/have. Think twice before you think otherwise or please keep them to yourself.

~SoopY~

So are you releasing that wallet or not? It's like more than two week since you have said you are about to. Is it matter of money???
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
This coin seemed to me abandoned. Why this guy collecting funds but not updating the wallet Huh?

I am talkin ya buddy !

Who said it's abandoned? Did you donate in anyway? And I'm not collecting funds here , they are called donations you can either send some if you want/have. Think twice before you think otherwise or please keep them to yourself.

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

I am talkin ya buddy !
Activity: 437
Hi soopy452000,

maybe you can add your Astrocoin donation adress to the box "Donations Received So Far"?
I will also donate 5 astros (thats more then 5% of my stack) and i think its a good sign for
others when they are seeing, ok the dev received (hopefully more and more) and holds astros,
so he is interested in the progress of this coin, i think this can give some trust.

and thanks for your work

regards

Surely my friend thank you very much I will look into the address and post as I've received.

Also the update is ready and will be posted upon a few tests in the coming days before Wednesday next week.

Regards,
~SoopY~

really good news Smiley
The Astros should already have reached their destination ( i sended them 1 week ago).

regards
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hi soopy452000,

maybe you can add your Astrocoin donation adress to the box "Donations Received So Far"?
I will also donate 5 astros (thats more then 5% of my stack) and i think its a good sign for
others when they are seeing, ok the dev received (hopefully more and more) and holds astros,
so he is interested in the progress of this coin, i think this can give some trust.

and thanks for your work

regards

Surely my friend thank you very much I will look into the address and post as I've received.

Also the update is ready and will be posted upon a few tests in the coming days before Wednesday next week.

Regards,
~SoopY~
Hi soopy452000,

and thanks for your work

regards
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Soopy do you plan another release ?
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Dear All,

While making a small announcement , I would like to make it clear that all resurrection work that I do are solely based on and I rely on and wish that they would be appreciated with your generous and kind donations , I just want to let you all know that I'm not here to rake millions and millions through my work nor I am mining these coins or hold these coins in millions nor that I have mined these coins in large amounts and holding them nor that like the Original Developer I have premine and can dump them anytime and make a profit.

I simply work on a abandoned coin when I see it has potential and there's a good community behind it supporting it , now ofcourse while I put all my time into this and do all the needful there's nothing I'm gaining or profiting off nor am I expecting anything in return however it would have been great if my efforts are appreciated and respected by the community with such donations as I do also have running costs and other things to attend to like all of us humans do , commitments , bills and responsibilities and everything for me comes at a price though I do not set prices for what I do , it would have been nicer and respectful if my work and time were to be compensated by your generous contributions/donations for uninterrupted flow of my work and to help me with my commitments while I'm working.

~SoopY~

What is your ASR address to make donation ? Smiley

Hello My Friend,

Thank you so very much for stepping up to help me out and donate the same , which is very much appreciated.

The Address for Donations through ASR is on the OP as well as quoted here:

GRmShJavt87VnAniJ3qLYXkhWDVud9pw1a

Once again thank you so very much for your generous contribution which is ofcourse very much appreciated.

~SoopY~

Done 31.76977811 new coins on your wallet Wink

Just saw it my friend , thank you so very much appreciate this alot and respect the same , thank you again my friend appreciate it very much! Everything you do for my efforts are very much appreciated.

~SoopY~
Dear All,

While making a small announcement , I would like to make it clear that all resurrection work that I do are solely based on and I rely on and wish that they would be appreciated with your generous and kind donations , I just want to let you all know that I'm not here to rake millions and millions through my work nor I am mining these coins or hold these coins in millions nor that I have mined these coins in large amounts and holding them nor that like the Original Developer I have premine and can dump them anytime and make a profit.

I simply work on a abandoned coin when I see it has potential and there's a good community behind it supporting it , now ofcourse while I put all my time into this and do all the needful there's nothing I'm gaining or profiting off nor am I expecting anything in return however it would have been great if my efforts are appreciated and respected by the community with such donations as I do also have running costs and other things to attend to like all of us humans do , commitments , bills and responsibilities and everything for me comes at a price though I do not set prices for what I do , it would have been nicer and respectful if my work and time were to be compensated by your generous contributions/donations for uninterrupted flow of my work and to help me with my commitments while I'm working.

~SoopY~

Hello My Friend,

Thank you so very much for stepping up to help me out and donate the same , which is very much appreciated.

Once again thank you so very much for your generous contribution which is ofcourse very much appreciated.

~SoopY~

Done 31.76977811 new coins on your wallet Wink

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

asr.lightninghash.com
1 Minute PROP Payouts
Vardiff / Stratum / MPOS
USA Servers
asr.lightninghash.com

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Dear All,

~SoopY~

Hello My Friend,

~SoopY~
Dear All,

~SoopY~

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Dear All,

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Proposed Changes to Be Implemented in the Next Update - 26/04/2014 Release

*Change of Difficulty Algorithm to KGW TW or Digishield.
*Improved Website and Social Media Channels
*New Exchanges
*New Webshops Accepting Astrocoins and Related Services
*New Games and Faucets coming
*Sync issues fixed
*Proof Of Stake Minting Added (POS)

5 days until update? Cool

Exactly! Smiley
Can't wait Smiley
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

*New Exchanges
*Sync issues fixed

Exactly! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

*New Exchanges
*Sync issues fixed

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I think it is meant that the difficulty-algorithm changes, i guess
it will stay at scrypt?

Change of Algorithm and Difficulty Algorithm coming soon.

~SoopY~

New Wallet update coming 26/04/2014

*New Exchanges
*Sync issues fixed

Yet, what the future will algorithm coins? Or is it a secret?)

I think it is meant that the difficulty-algorithm changes, i guess
it will stay at scrypt?
Activity: 110
Should be a really good sho-ooo-oo-ooo (Ed Simian)
Pages:
Jump to: