Pages:
Author

Topic: Reversal Psychology ! - page 4. (Read 580 times)

Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 07, 2021, 01:26:19 PM
When I was still new in investing and did trading for a while, emotion is one of your adversaries. It is a fact that yourself is your enemy.

Your decisions will affect each other if emotion is triggering you and you don't have a firm style in decision making.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
May 07, 2021, 12:47:39 PM
And this is why separating your emotions on your trades is highly important.

It's a given that the market does not want everyone making money as there will be no money flowing around. Understand that odds may always be stacked against you, but making rational decisions and educated moves will prevent you from feeling like the world is against you. There are bad trades and there are good trades, and it's just normal to lose some trades since you can't really predict the market fully. Convert those reds into something that will help you avoid losses in the future by using it as your lesson. Losses happens to the best of us, but leaving emotions out of this loss can help us compose ourselves and do better the next time around.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
May 07, 2021, 12:40:36 PM
complete with trading psychology may be more educative, because we already know this will become commonplace in trading or investment. however, measuring a person's level of gratitude is diverse and cannot be generalized in one perspective.

The important thing is that you know when to start with a calm mind, and can control when your mind is chaotic.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Behind The Curve
May 07, 2021, 11:53:26 AM
I firmly believe that everyone who trades will experience the Psychology of Reversal which creates regret and disappointment and it all affects mood and psychology in an unhealthy direction. If it has a bad influence in your daily life, then you are really a loss. Get rid of that feeling, the opportunity will always be there if you have missed a very good opportunity at this time.

If we buy the price keeps going down, after selling the price is getting up, we assume the market pays attention to us and doesn't support you to make a profit. it is one example of the Psychology of Reversal which always creates deep regret if you do not have gratitude and think it is not your fortune. In this world no one can guess the direction of the market, even the Dev of BTC and Ether themselves cannot predict the price to go up / down. If I could guess the price would go up I would sell my car, home and take a lot of debt for all in, because I believe I will get very rich doing all of that.

Stay grateful for what you get, because luck only comes to a few people. Stay confident with patience because I firmly believe patience will not betray results. Because the market is only a zero sum game, People who are strong psychologically and have the patience and gratitude that will endure. The future of the Cryptocurrencies market is still long, because it is still beginning.

Stay grateful, because if there is not luck, you will not get it. think positively and move forward because the future is still long. Be a Contrarian investor who does not loss your personal life. Because family is very important and opportunity will always be there.

this is one of my accounts, and who knows how long I will hold it. maybe for along time.

I really no intention of showing my portfolio (so that I am not considered a scam), but it's pure that I want to prove that, Patience is the Key

- Edit picture
Pages:
Jump to: