Pages:
Author

Topic: Review: Custom ROM from Eliovp - RX480 Nitro+ 8GB (Samsung Memory) XMR ~850h/s - page 3. (Read 18996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
This rx480 doing 900h/s, wattage?

They keep sending me those after 390 failed fans. Should I open those boxes? Or just sell them?
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
Inactivity: 8963
As promised:

What GPU is that, more important what memory? H5GC4H24AJ?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
As promised:

*snip*

WINDOWS & Clayclay is faster than sgminer-gm & linux, for reference Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?
Yes, completely stable for a month.

If you're referring to me, I don't understand how am I jealous? Smiley I respect the work both of you do, and you SHOULD get credit for it. I don't give out my timings for free either, I worked tens of hours on them, no matter the method.

Edited my post.

And i'm glad you decided to go the same route as we do! Smiley
Yes, completely stable for a month.

I respect the work both of you do (Wolf0 & Eliovp), and you SHOULD get credit for it. I don't give out my timings for free either, I worked tens of hours on them, no matter the method.

I will post later this day when I get back home.
legendary
Huh?
Should I showcase my 900h/s result too? Got it with zero hex knowledge (but really good reverse engineering skills).

Sure thing, go ahead Smiley Congrats!

Me and Wolf can get 900+ as well, but can you get it stable for over a week?
Should I showcase my 900h/s result too? Got it with zero hex knowledge (but really good reverse engineering skills).
legendary
Huh?
Since everyone's doing it, I'll showcase my 470 4G (Hynix) timings - see GPU 1: https://ottrbutt.com/tmp/xmrwolf-01222017.png

Haha, that took you a while to interact in this thread..

I was honestly thinking: What is taking Wolf so long to reply..

My work does the talking, no need for screenshots, happy customers is enough for me Smiley
Which is nice, and why i do it. (and the money of course :p)

I see you got your samsung's also up in the 800 range, good job!

No hardware errors anymore?

My Hynix 4G does 820 stable, but here's the awesome part about it.
Core clock 1140, memory clock 2050 and a vddc offset of -69mV  Cool
So 820h (even near 840 ), 29.5Mh Eth and 290 Zcash Smiley

Imagine if i kick that up to 1300+ core, mmmm  Grin

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
@kemo6600 you could write a PM to eliovp, I'm pretty sure that he has one or he could make one if not Wink
Activity: 130
Any body here willing to sell Hynix Bios ?
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Since everyone's doing it, I'll showcase my 470 4G (Hynix) timings - see GPU 1: https://ottrbutt.com/tmp/xmrwolf-01222017.png

Who cares about the stats when Wolf0 always has the craziest Desktop Art - you cannot beat that with any stats

I guess he really likes pussycats.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"

Who cares about the stats when Wolf0 always has the craziest Desktop Art - you cannot beat that with any stats
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Wolf0 what kind of zoophile you are?
I just hope you don't have any pets...
Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Ha!

How nice is this!

Thx for the awesome review Slim! Really appreciate it!

Looks like you're happy with the results Smiley

Greetings!

Thanks Smiley
pmed Smiley
Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

Lol.. both of you and Eliovp are amazing !

Thanx guys. Can you please share the mod? Thank you
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
legendary
Huh?
I have many of those Nitro rx 480 8 gb cards , i have a limited amps on 240 volts available to run all my mining rigs , so my first priority was when i created those roms a few months ago , is low power draw and high hash rate on ETH mining .

Just a side note ... all those cards running fine for weeks without any open cl hang or reboot during ETH mining ... I just tried XMR mining for a short time , and my rig rebooted itself , i checked the log file , but did not find any problem there .

So my roms are good for ETH , but not for XMR Smiley

If I have some time this weekend Smiley i might try to optimize my roms on one of my 6 Nitro cards rig to XMR mining , "I'll give it some effort" to push that 750h/s / cards hash rate to the upper 800 , with low power draw Wink "especially for you" Smiley   ------ just kidding ------

Damn those big ass screenshots :p

Yeah...i know .. i just wanted to make sure , you can see those numbers really clear  Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley

Haha, clear enough mate! Smiley

keep it up! ;-)
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
I have many of those Nitro rx 480 8 gb cards , i have a limited amps on 240 volts available to run all my mining rigs , so my first priority was when i created those roms a few months ago , is low power draw and high hash rate on ETH mining .

Just a side note ... all those cards running fine for weeks without any open cl hang or reboot during ETH mining ... I just tried XMR mining for a short time , and my rig rebooted itself , i checked the log file , but did not find any problem there .

So my roms are good for ETH , but not for XMR Smiley

If I have some time this weekend Smiley i might try to optimize my roms on one of my 6 Nitro cards rig to XMR mining , "I'll give it some effort" to push that 750h/s / cards hash rate to the upper 800 , with low power draw Wink "especially for you" Smiley   ------ just kidding ------

Yeah...i know .. i just wanted to make sure , you can see those numbers really clear  Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley

legendary
Huh?
Maybe i should start selling my own modded rooms for RX480 nitro 8GB cards ? Smiley

My cards bios are optimized for ETH mining not XMR , but reading this topic i was curious about my rigs xmr mining capability and gpu power draw reading from gpuz Wink

First.. 2 rx480 card setup and 290 watts idle power is not right at all ..
My 6-7 crads setup idle is around 120 watts
When you are talking about vga cards power draw and using GPUz you are only reading the gpu power draw , not any other components power needs on the card ... so the gpuz reading is not your rx480 card total power consumption

There is my numbers Smiley with modded bios, optimized for ETH mining not XMR ...

My numbers during XMR mining with ETH mining optimized bios mods
gpuz reading during XMR mining

I have some time this weekend, i'll set up a 6x nitro rig as well (and i won't be using claymore)

I'll give it some effort this time  Wink

Again, (i did nothing regarding power.. but especially for you, i will..Smiley )
Pages:
Jump to: