Pages:
Author

Topic: [Review]: Linzhi Phoenix - 2700 MH/s Ethash asic miner - page 4. (Read 2254 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 2
Can you confirm this has 4.4GB of (V)RAM available for the DAG?
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
I will delete everything non-technical in the future.
I don't want to discuss ROI, thats a totally different topic

Yes, unfortunately only testing units, so I thought I share some infos with the forum Smiley
Setting a price now, with unclear shipping date, make no sense. I am glad they take the "we sell when we are happy with the miner" approach and not taking preorders...
I don't see/have any problems with stale shares etc (yet)
Where have you heard this?
Activity: 301
Merit: 31
Not available, yet . Only test units. Problems with stale shares. Specualtive price  Undecided
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
This doorstopper has 4.4GB of video ram, right? That's pure technical stuff so POS or not, you won't ROI with this crap
yxt
legendary
Its unclear when a switch to POS will actually take place. You can ignore that topic...
let's stay with technical stuff
Activity: 1196
Merit: 26
Why would anyone buy an expensive door stopper?
Grin Grin Grin exactly
yxt
legendary
What do you want to say?
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Why would anyone buy an expensive door stopper?
yxt
legendary
~reserved~
yxt
legendary
General sales have not started yet. Only a few units have been shipped to evaluation customers.
Don't send scammers your coins! The official site is linzhi.io
The best for information is to follow their telegram - https://t.me/LinzhiCorp

Update January 31, 2021: General sales of the Linzhi Phoenix Ethash miner have not started and will not start for several weeks at least. All sites and groups claiming to sell or accept preorders for upcoming retail units are fraudulent.

Today I received a late, but very nice xmas surprise from linzhi for testing purpose.

Will update here after I have done some testing, waiting for DAG generation at the the moment.
Let me know your questions in the meantime...

EDIT1:
looks very good so far

EDIT2:
pool link: https://eth.crazypool.org/#/account/0xb326d2379fee71097a01824ab3d7c92125a0ac95

Pages:
Jump to: