Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 Review MyCryptoMixer.com and receive 0.002 BTC 💰 - page 5. (Read 2444 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127
Yes, I personally cannot provide a review, and I cannot risk and try to serve you, you must search for reputable members and help you!!!
copper member
Activity: 57
Merit: 32
Negative trust members are not allowed. They can have a lot of experience and can give honest reviews if they are using this kind of service and have worked before.

Need to know a specific reason, I think I can give a good review, worked with a lot of mixing sites before but still cannot review here.

Regards

Our service is based on trust and we believe the same should happen on happen on Bitcointalk. As far as a couple points could be just some people not liking your thing, more than that just doesn't put you in a good light.

None of the experienced members around will go ahead and „risk“ their funds - even if it’s not a lot - in order to do this. You may reconsider, choose trusted members and send them the „bounty“ upfront so they can test and review. That’s just my two cents though.

This has happened before, and I can assure that no experienced member will risk their BTC to try out the platform, If OP indeed needs honest reviews from reputable users, he would have to send them the rewards first or at least make use of an escrow.

That's a fair point. Thanks for the suggestion as we are pretty new on Bitcointalk and are always looking to improve.

On top of the 50 rewards we will also provide additional 10 reputable forum users with 0.003 BTC for testing - sent by us upfront.
Please message me your bitcoin address if You would like to take part @efialtis @Harkorede
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
None of the experienced members around will go ahead and „risk“ their funds - even if it’s not a lot - in order to do this. You may reconsider, choose trusted members and send them the „bounty“ upfront so they can test and review. That’s just my two cents though.

This has happened before, and I can assure that no experienced member will risk their BTC to try out the platform, If OP indeed needs honest reviews from reputable users, he would have to send them the rewards first or at least make use of an escrow.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
Negative trust members are not allowed. They can have a lot of experience and can give honest reviews if they are using this kind of service and have worked before.

Need to know a specific reason, I think I can give a good review, worked with a lot of mixing sites before but still cannot review here.

Regards
copper member
Activity: 57
Merit: 32
Ladies and gentlemen,
Recently we have started our cryptocurrency mixing service - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54089921
Our website - https://MyCryptoMixer.com, also available on TOR - http://mymixerxtukle6mo.onion/
We are here to bring privacy back to all cryptocurrency users by making coins mixing as easy as possible!

To get some more opinions we have launched a Review Program to reward every user that gives us a review of the service!

Terms of participation

- Your account rank must be “Full member” or higher!
- You can’t participate if your account has negative trust
- Your review needs to be constructive and have at least 250 characters

Rewards

- First 50 users are eligible for reward of 0.002 BTC!
- Only 1 reward for each unique user!
- After all reviews have been posted our team will choose the best one which is eligible for 0.01 BTC reward!

How to start?

- Hop on https://MyCryptoMixer.com
- Test our BTC Mixer
- Post your review and help us improve!
- Message us on Bitcointalk with your Order ID and BTC Address to receive reward!
- After receiving reward edit your post here and confirm it!

We are keen on hearing all of your reviews so we can improve our service!
Best regards,
MyCryptoMixer

On top of the 50 rewards we will also provide additional 10 reputable forum users with 0.003 BTC for testing - sent by us upfront.
We have sent coins to:
@efialtis
@Harkorede
@Danslip
@Dalmar
@mrdeposit
@seleme
@PuertoLibre
@khaled0111
@Csmiami
@Xardasim
@STT