Pages:
Author

Topic: Revival of Bitcoins and alts and your strategy. - page 3. (Read 322 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

the bitcoin transaction fees are not high at all. in fact they are the lowest possible. I just made a 1 satoshi/byte transaction and another with 0.4 satoshi/byte and they both got confirmed within 2 blocks.

This fee is considered as a very low for me and also the confirmation is quite fast as well.

However as a passive gambler I need to play a lot so I decided to convert my alts into btc and play but then the fees is a pain in the bum.

If I were you I will not convert altcoins to BTC instead play with altcoins because if BTC goes up soon or later all these good altcoins also will rally because these coins also corrected a lot already.

So what are the other gamblers feeling, itchy or taking a break.

I'm not a regular gambler. But sometimes I play a dice game and use BTC if fees are less and use altcoin only if BTC fee is high and taking a lot of time to confirm a transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
However as a passive gambler I need to play a lot so I decided to convert my alts into btc and play but then the fees is a pain in the bum.

the bitcoin transaction fees are not high at all. in fact they are the lowest possible. I just made a 1 satoshi/byte transaction and another with 0.4 satoshi/byte and they both got confirmed within 2 blocks.

if a third party website like exchanges or gambling sites are charging you a lot then you have to complain to them and ask them to lower that amount because it is low at the moment. for example Freebitco.in currently charges 40 satoshi for a withdrawal!

besides I usually leave my funds on gambling sites, it is not much so I am ok with it and I happily play wit that amount without worrying about fees.

as for altcoins, I usually don't get them out of exchanges so I never gamble with them anyways.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
It's been nothing less than a roller coaster for the crypto market from highs to low and back to the 10k mark we have seen it all. Now I'm anticipating a good rally coming in the crypto market hence I'm holding back play later on.

Do you'll think considering the fees and being optimistic about a rally we should hold before we play, or continue going forward without being bothered, my fingers are itching to play at any rates.

So what are the other gamblers feeling, itchy or taking a break.
Pages:
Jump to: