Pages:
Author

Topic: Right or wrong path? - page 11. (Read 13480 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
May 23, 2019, 01:05:27 PM
You can invest from a bounty hunter but I think that takes a long time and not to mention if the project you are following is a scam.
I really do not understand what you meant by saying "you can invest from a bounty hunter" do we invest into bounty hunter?
Op is a newbies and very few bounty accept newbies and that means he may not be accepted into genuine bounty except the social media bounty.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
May 23, 2019, 01:03:11 PM
Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?
I will say it will be a good path for you because if youre lucky enough to find a good bounty you will get a lot of money from that, but at this time it very hard to find the kind of project like that.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
May 23, 2019, 01:02:19 PM
It seems to me that it is very difficult to determine whether you are on the right path or not.  Because you can judge only by results.  And as usual, they are not very positive at once.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
May 23, 2019, 12:50:04 PM
Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?
it's the right way to enjoy the process slowly don't use your personal capital if you are able to find other capital from hunting prizes, this will minimize the risk of your loss and you don't lose your personal money.
i am agree with this opinion.as long as we could find free resource so why we have to spend from our own capital.when it be loss we will not harmed , maybe we only loss on our effort while working on bounty campaign and not loss our own money
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
May 23, 2019, 12:35:45 PM
it's the right way to enjoy the process slowly don't use your personal capital if you are able to find other capital from hunting prizes, this will minimize the risk of your loss and you don't lose your personal money.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
May 23, 2019, 12:24:33 PM
You can invest from a bounty hunter but I think that takes a long time and not to mention if the project you are following is a scam.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
May 23, 2019, 11:48:10 AM

the plan you made is very right, but for now it's a bit difficult to find a bounty and airdrop that can give you income, because now a lot of the coin from bounty and airdrop don't have a price in the market, but if indeed you are lucky then you will definitely still be able to get income from bounty and airdrop, but the income you earn will not be the same as in 2017.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
May 23, 2019, 11:44:10 AM
No one can really predict if it will be a wrong or right path for you. You should consider some fact which has to do with you and then the activity you want to take part in. Make some assessment and then decide
Activity: 812
May 23, 2019, 11:22:37 AM

It is not a wrong path, doing bounties to get crypto is far better than scamming or hacking peoples coins.
Your strategy will working if only you have found a good legit bounty campaign.
The problem is, there are many bounty campaigns doesn't pay the participants after it ended.
Activity: 175
guestcrew.com
May 23, 2019, 10:09:47 AM
unfortunately, now there are not many campaigns that actually give money to participants. Look, many bounty campaigns are scam and that makes the participants who join get nothing. only a few actually pay.

exactly bounties have become very difficult field especially for new users, who don't have much recognition in such cases, it's not easy to earn some money from it, and in my opinion, it's a waste of time - the amount of time you have to spend searching for a profitable campaign is too high.
I think it becomes a waste of time in most cases for everyone. Regardless of whether you are newbie or not. For almost a year, I have not seen significant profits from bounty campaigns for a reward in which I participated.
Perhaps some assets will soar to the moon, but it will not be soon. Therefore, do not rely on quick money.

yes we cannot expect more with the present gift, most of them do not always make a lot of profit. but at least this can we make gift activities an additional income if you are not a full-time worker in the cryptoqurrency world.
Activity: 770
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 23, 2019, 10:03:29 AM
unfortunately, now there are not many campaigns that actually give money to participants. Look, many bounty campaigns are scam and that makes the participants who join get nothing. only a few actually pay.

exactly bounties have become very difficult field especially for new users, who don't have much recognition in such cases, it's not easy to earn some money from it, and in my opinion, it's a waste of time - the amount of time you have to spend searching for a profitable campaign is too high.
I think it becomes a waste of time in most cases for everyone. Regardless of whether you are newbie or not. For almost a year, I have not seen significant profits from bounty campaigns for a reward in which I participated.
Perhaps some assets will soar to the moon, but it will not be soon. Therefore, do not rely on quick money.
Activity: 431
May 23, 2019, 10:01:49 AM
I also started my investing here without money at first. That's why i think it's best to do bounties here just like what i did in the past. Luckily i ended up picking a good bounty before that give me a good earnings. After that i started investing some of i earn in crypto and i gain from doing it. You just need to be patience to do this.
if you invest with the results of the bounty campaign, I trade crypto with capital from participating in the bounty campaign that pays me. and that gives me the advantage of the daily trading that I do. every day my capital can continue to grow and I can still participate in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 29
May 23, 2019, 09:49:30 AM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
May 23, 2019, 09:41:50 AM

See dude at first, it's only you, whether to decide it's right or wrong.
Moreover i can only say that its a better idea.
I mean it's always safe at first to hunt some bounties and earn money.
Then invest that money into coins, then if profit comes, then thanks to God,
and if by chance loss, then just think a bad day.
But most important is dont loose confident on yourself.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
What have you done. meh meh
May 23, 2019, 09:35:54 AM
I also started my investing here without money at first. That's why i think it's best to do bounties here just like what i did in the past. Luckily i ended up picking a good bounty before that give me a good earnings. After that i started investing some of i earn in crypto and i gain from doing it. You just need to be patience to do this.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
May 23, 2019, 09:22:07 AM
I think you are on the right track if you don't have money to buy coins, by participating in a number of campaigns, you will get free tokens. from there you can sell and buy back some of your favorite altcoins.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
May 23, 2019, 09:17:09 AM
I think you are on the right track if you don't have money to buy coins, by participating in a number of campaigns, you will get free tokens. from there you can sell and buy back some of your favorite altcoins.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
May 23, 2019, 09:16:26 AM
You're heading at the right path but IF I we're you I won't just wait for the bounty reward If I have an extra money to buy some Altcoins that have a potential to grow up to 1000 in the next 3-5 years. I won't hesitate to buy them now. The thing is If you succeed to get on the right coins there is a possibility that you will become the Next Altcoin Millionaire.
Why are you advising him to buy altcoins again when he already stated clearly there that he doesn’t have money to do so, if he doesn’t have nay, then there is no way he can force money out for investment other than trying his luck on these other means of getting coins.

I know bounty hunting and airdrops is not as rewarding as they use to be, but nothing is too small in this market to be multiplied. Many people that invested in cryptocurrency in this forum did so too by first getting money through bounty and then investing it in any of their favorite coin. So it would not be a bad idea if he follows same pattern too.
Well, bounty and airdrop were no longer at the peak period as in the past but it is really tools for us to earn some capital in crypto if we don't want to invest, the only problem is that we will need to spend a lot of time to get a good and enough reward for us to invest in the altcoin we like, we may even miss a lot of opportunities to buy during this period. Honest to say, he should use some capital to invest when needed, no money is just a justification when everyone involved in crypto always has a stable job, they can't rely on crypto to make money, no capital to invest is a lie
Activity: 1554
May 23, 2019, 09:12:44 AM
of course right, but not easy earn money from some bounty because many scamer,fraud,etc.
if you got lucky participate in great project you will earn money, but if not its same like waste time.
so do research first before join some bounty,even if it not pay for joining or you just wasting time
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
May 23, 2019, 09:10:40 AM
In my opinion, you are on the right path, because you are trying to get free tokens to invest, but you better have to prepare a little money because now the crypto market is growing day by day and this is the right time to look for profit.

Pages:
Jump to: