Pages:
Author

Topic: Right or wrong path? - page 7. (Read 13480 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 01, 2019, 08:11:11 PM
Airdrop is a waste of time that is not even worth the time spent.
I was once among those who said that participating in airdrops is waste of time, but you know what, I was wrong. For those who have been patient enough with some of the airdrops they did, they were able to get something meaningful out of them,a thou, sometimes the chances might be very low and you just have to keep waiting unless that is a special intervention. One if the main issues I have with them is that, most of them are not long term, that us, they are usually pump and dump.
Airdrop is not a waste of time if the participant is able to make extensive research about the project behind the airdrop in order not to end up giving away ones personal details to a scam project. Some airdrops pay very well because I remember FidentiaX paid me $1k for participating in their airdrop.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
September 01, 2019, 07:59:06 PM
It is the right way to earn money if you have no capitals. You can start earning some coins or tokens by following bounties or airdrops. But don't expect too much in this way because most bounties and airdrops just resulted for pennies or even turned to be scams lately.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
September 01, 2019, 07:43:22 PM
Airdrop is a waste of time that is not even worth the time spent.
I was once among those who said that participating in airdrops is waste of time, but you know what, I was wrong. For those who have been patient enough with some of the airdrops they did, they were able to get something meaningful out of them,a thou, sometimes the chances might be very low and you just have to keep waiting unless that is a special intervention. One if the main issues I have with them is that, most of them are not long term, that us, they are usually pump and dump.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
September 01, 2019, 06:40:59 PM
that really possible and im on it too , you can get 100-1000$ on 3 month (usually bounty payment ) and from that you can invest on it and take some for your living cost / internet cost  and i think in 1 year its will get huge investment on your popular coin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 01, 2019, 04:59:06 PM
Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?
It can be, but it comes with dedication and patience. Dedication in the sense you have to take time to figure out potential projects worth promoting and doing so, although most might not work according to plan. On the other hand is patience, in this case you have to be patient for your hardwork to yield fruit, as in most cases it takes time for distribution to occur.
However, having plan B will also be a good idea.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
September 01, 2019, 04:33:06 PM
If you are very lucky, then you can earn not bad money participating in bounty campaignes But, for now, it has to be really great luck. Airdrop is a waste of time that is not even worth the time spent.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 01, 2019, 04:18:57 PM
As in any business, if you have a bit of luck, then your scheme will work. But a more reliable way to start making money on cryptocurrencies is to invest a small amount. You can certainly try to go through the bounty campaign, but this is a long way and is designed for luck.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
September 01, 2019, 03:46:07 PM
Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?

It is good to use bounties to raise capital. But it is not in anyway guaranteed to give you anything of note as there are several bounty campaigns that will end up not paying or just pay you stipends that are best use as transaction fees while trading. So don't rest all your hopes here and end up in disappointment
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 01, 2019, 03:42:19 PM
They are from US? How much does the sipping cost?
Depending on country, 100$ for us. A way better option than the normal pricing according to Ebay, where you can get 100$ handling cost easily and 50 to 60 on delivery
Yeah, I see, so all your miners are OK? Working good? No problems?
Yes, as globemining are resellers  only authenticated equipment. I mine for a year already. Great experience I have
Great to hear that, wish you a pleasant experience!
Thank you!
Activity: 42
September 01, 2019, 03:42:04 PM
Depending on country, 100$ for us. A way better option than the normal pricing according to Ebay, where you can get 100$ handling cost easily and 50 to 60 on delivery
Yes, as globemining are resellers  only authenticated equipment. I mine for a year already. Great experience I have
Great to hear that, wish you a pleasant experience!
September 01, 2019, 03:34:21 PM
September 01, 2019, 03:33:32 PM
September 01, 2019, 03:28:09 PM
September 01, 2019, 03:27:41 PM
September 01, 2019, 03:21:58 PM
Good night guys, are there any guys on the thread who actually mines altcoins? What miners to use? Thank you!
Hi! I have tried to mine altcoins but it is not as profitable as you may think. ETH or BTC is better. As for mining equipment: I have used T17 model
T17? I havent heard of it? Where did you got it? What are the stats?
I bought from globemining com, they have a great shop to purchase mining equipment in US. Shipping is worldwide but I guess mostly they work with US market as they are based in US, though you may try to purchase from other countries
September 01, 2019, 03:21:43 PM
Good night guys, are there any guys on the thread who actually mines altcoins? What miners to use? Thank you!
Hi! I have tried to mine altcoins but it is not as profitable as you may think. ETH or BTC is better. As for mining equipment: I have used T17 model
T17? I havent heard of it? Where did you got it? What are the stats?
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
September 01, 2019, 02:09:12 PM

I would say that you are doing the right thing if:

a. You want to get involved in crypto.
b. You don't have money to invest yet.

Be also wary of scam airdrop/bounty campaigns and it's good to check on websites listing trusted bounties, that's a good habit since they do the checking if it's legit for you. But keep in mind that you should not expect huge returns by doing these things. It can be a little frustrating if you don't set proper expectations for the things that you will be getting.
September 01, 2019, 02:05:18 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
August 27, 2019, 10:55:39 PM
If you have the skills to, why not. Do your best according to the skills you have, so that you also have the opportunity to get good results if you are confident in doing it. IMO, as long as we don't commit crimes to get money, then that is the right way because being a bounty hunter is also another way that can be done to get a profit.
I agree with you, being a bounty hunter is very profitable, even if it doesn't get results, but at least we get more knowledge, so that it can be said to be profitable.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
August 27, 2019, 09:58:07 PM

if I think you also have good hopes to get a profit in crypto even though you also don't have the capital to buy altcoin or bitcoin, for me it's also a good way you can get altcoin by hunting for prizes and also being able to join Airdrop or through mining for me it's also good for you to use now.
Pages:
Jump to: