Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy altcoin - page 2. (Read 1672 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 01:02:18 PM
As soon as they launch is normally a good time and when they are at their cheapest
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 27, 2017, 01:01:14 PM
Anytime is the best time to buy bitcoin and altcoin. The volume is there, the liquidity is present so also is the development which is always on going! It is only crypto currency that actively develop, other set of asset only duplicate and create inflationary problems!
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 12:47:30 PM
I think it is the best time to buy altcoin, prices are not to much and market is growing.. Grin . if you are interested in buying altcoin coins, you should study well about the altcoin and proper research when to buy altcoin.
You can buy and store altcoins for future after increasing the price you can sell and earn good profit.
Its a good time to enter the crypto market
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 12:36:51 PM
People really need to start reading whitepapers and figuring out which coins/concepts are made by experienced devs and which are a complete scam.

HINT: Satoshi didnt have fancy design, huge team or empty promises in his wp. Wink
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
October 27, 2017, 12:06:10 PM
you should be more spesific .which altcoins will grow? not all altcoins are good .i think ctr and xel will grow in a month ,research before invest guys
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 11:40:25 AM
it's time to buy altcoin because altcoin prices go down drastically, but surely we need to make good observations on coins that have good prospects in the future to make investments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
October 27, 2017, 08:26:17 AM
As i seen there is lots of altcoin being dumped for low value because of bitcoin fork happening on oct 25 (still not confirmed) so everyone selling altcoins and converting to bitcoin and keeping it in private key holding wallet hope of getting Bitcoingold (Not confirmed by any source ) . So people may be fooled in the name of bitcoingold free coin so proper strtegist right time to buy some good altcoins.

If you have some bitcoin to spent for altcoin, yes, It is a right time to do. Because when the bitcoin was in a peak price, it means the alt coin was diving. As you can see, ethereum is around 0.05, Dash around 0.048. the only one altcoin that rise a bit is a bch. But I don't suggest you to invest there. Some people are always do otherwise. They sell altcoin, when bitcoin seems begin to rise. Like you just say, most of them sell their alt, to get bitcoin gold. I hope they won't regret it.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 08:17:08 AM
If choosing which one to buy, I would recommend to look at their last announcements, if it was something really important (research needed) and it didn't skyrocket the alt, it surely will after all the forking craziness.
Activity: 44
October 27, 2017, 08:12:26 AM
As i seen there is lots of altcoin being dumped for low value because of bitcoin fork happening on oct 25 (still not confirmed) so everyone selling altcoins and converting to bitcoin and keeping it in private key holding wallet hope of getting Bitcoingold (Not confirmed by any source ) . So people may be fooled in the name of bitcoingold free coin so proper strtegist right time to buy some good altcoins.

I can not agree more.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
October 27, 2017, 08:06:02 AM
I believe the right time to buy an altcoin is at there launch. Especially if you are buying Propthereum.io. They are expecting the coin to appreciate by 1566% in a short period of time. If you want to know more you should definitely check out their website and give their whitepaper a read. Invest early and reap the rewards of a great return on investment!
If you are talking about ICOs / token distribution it's better to buy them while they are on Pre-sale period as you can get some bonuses during that period.

And for those alt coins that are popular now, the right time to buy is after it's pump. Look with ETH it has increased quite good before the bitcoin gold fork.

Now it's back again, so the whole crypto market now is quite at negative percentage so this is the right time to buy.
Activity: 42
October 27, 2017, 07:59:55 AM
I believe the right time to buy an altcoin is at there launch. Especially if you are buying Propthereum.io. They are expecting the coin to appreciate by 1566% in a short period of time. If you want to know more you should definitely check out their website and give their whitepaper a read. Invest early and reap the rewards of a great return on investment!
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
October 16, 2017, 11:22:26 AM
I still take the opportunity when altcoin prices really fall very cheap, even though the price of bitcoin on the rise. because it is pretty risky I think when bitcoin prices rise and we buy altcoin.

Activity: 1176
Vave.com
October 16, 2017, 11:18:25 AM
as january goes all should goes.
the better might as the custom on reference as market should begins as the terms of formal with calendar days as the initiation might with the early phase as focusing entrance to takes place.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
October 13, 2017, 05:11:33 AM
I think it'll be profitable to buy alt coins after 20th october when they drop in value more than now.
Keeping in mind the basic rule of business, “Buy at lowest and sell at highest”. Simply follow this rule and you will be easy to maintain and manage all your coins. Likewise if we talk about altcoins, they are low now but as you said, I am sure you just said it after predicting technically. So yes, wait for the more deep dip, buy then.
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
October 13, 2017, 02:19:13 AM
Perhaps it is the right time to buy altcoins, but 2 advices :
 - make a serious selection in all the altcoin : select only these where the project is really "talkind" to you, not only the hype about the coin,
 - make a limited investment.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
October 13, 2017, 01:36:10 AM
I think any quality project (we all have our opinions on what that is) should be looked at when you get a dip across all alts. I always look to purchase the classics that will likely have a 10-25% bounce in the following weeks.
It is not easy to guess what will be the next best project and I am not good at making educated guesses, especially when it comes to altcoins where the options are unlimited ones.
The right time to buy altcoin or any other asset is when it has already a huge demand but there is a downfall in the price. Dips are the opportunity to get hands on more coins.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 12, 2017, 05:40:47 PM
now is the time to be like a monkey. You see an orange - altcoyin for a tasty price - grab it. 10-20% earned and back to bitcoin
Whenever there is a price dip, the investors that purchase at that area are more prone to make money through that trade because they have the advantage against most users.
Activity: 216
October 12, 2017, 03:30:24 AM
what price are you predicting for Bitcoin Gold after fork? People will start selling their Bitcoin Gold to buy altcoins so price for altcoins will rise? How do you think?
Activity: 364
October 12, 2017, 03:28:53 AM
yes I really agree with you,
this is the right time to buy an altcoin with cheap price
Activity: 34
October 12, 2017, 03:26:48 AM

The right time to buy altcoin is when the price is high. You have to wait for the time when the price rised up. You have also have to choose the altcoin that has the higher exchange rate. My answer is just my opinion, it is up to you if you want to do it also.
Pages:
Jump to: