Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy altcoin - page 6. (Read 1672 times)

Activity: 909
Merit: 508
October 11, 2017, 06:34:06 AM
I wouldn't buy altcoins right now, because I want to gain the new "Bitcoins" on hardfork in October and November. But if you don't care, it would be the right time to buy alts. They will for sure go up, after the Bitcoin "show".
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
October 11, 2017, 06:30:53 AM
As i seen there is lots of altcoin being dumped for low value because of bitcoin fork happening on oct 25 (still not confirmed) so everyone selling altcoins and converting to bitcoin and keeping it in private key holding wallet hope of getting Bitcoingold (Not confirmed by any source ) . So people may be fooled in the name of bitcoingold free coin so proper strtegist right time to buy some good altcoins.

Yes you could do that, because at least the most reliable altcoins, like ethereum, dash, zcash, maybe neo, will probably rise again after the fork I guess people will just sell their bgold, and then invest on those alts again because they are at a low price. I think it's probably to soon to do it now though, because we are still a couple of weeks away from the first fork, so the alts will probably drop even further, so maybe there is not point in buying them now. You should be careful in buyin ethereum though, because bgold is actually trying to compete with them I guess, although I don't think they will  be able to do it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
October 11, 2017, 06:08:11 AM
As i seen there is lots of altcoin being dumped for low value because of bitcoin fork happening on oct 25 (still not confirmed) so everyone selling altcoins and converting to bitcoin and keeping it in private key holding wallet hope of getting Bitcoingold (Not confirmed by any source ) . So people may be fooled in the name of bitcoingold free coin so proper strtegist right time to buy some good altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: