Pages:
Author

Topic: Rimbit to start looking for Corporate Investors after 2 years solo - page 2. (Read 3344 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I like Ethereum and Rimbit
But even though he does not, you allege, have the education or technical skills, he has done just that - started a crypto currency which has lasted 2 years so far.

He created a scam, not a crypto-currency. Focus on the word 'currency' and go learn what it means.

I heard a copycoin can be created for less than 1 BTC. You are arguing that anyone with 1 BTC can create a currency, which is ludicrous.

Having studied economics at university I know what currency is.

However I do not need a degree to see that you are throwing out insults and accusations and not answering any questions properly.  I think the word for that is "troll".
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
But even though he does not, you allege, have the education or technical skills, he has done just that - started a crypto currency which has lasted 2 years so far.

He created a scam, not a crypto-currency. Focus on the word 'currency' and go learn what it means.

I heard a copycoin can be created for less than 1 BTC. You are arguing that anyone with 1 BTC can create a currency, which is ludicrous.
Mark Karlsson doesn't have the education nor technical skills to be starting any crypto-currency.

You are editing your posts too quickly!

But even though he does not, you allege, have the education or technical skills, he has done just that - started a crypto currency which has lasted 2 years so far.  Not only that he has found a problem with BTC which means that it loops and will produce BTC for ever and ever. Hmmmm, I think it is safe to call you out on that statement.
Your pitiful attempt to argue that Rimbit is not a scam perpetrated by a criminal mindset is disingenuous or delusion or both:

I am not convinced that these are scams from the beginning

Do you still suck your thumb also  Huh

Are flies just randomly aimlessly flying when they get stuck in the honey.

Are criminals orders-of-magnitude more likely to break into homes that have no security system and especially when they use social networking to know which families are on vacation.

Some people need to get out more and learn about the world.

A criminal mind is always looking for a rationalization within which they can justify the odds of doing unethical and often illegal activities, and try to get away with it. An upstanding person, just doesn't get involved in such things because they are careful not to.

Excellent thanks!  It is good to know that the dev of a coin is not afraid to be visible in public - very re-assuring Smiley

Remember this sockpuppet scammer, "Bernie" Madoff, Mark Karpeles, and many other convicted and alleged criminals are not afraid to be visible in public.

Gosh that insult really hurt me, I am in tears...NOT  Grin

Question for you - how many altcoins have their devs visible on social media?  Keep it simple - all, most, some, few?

Second question - if you buy a scam coin would you rather the people were visible or not?

Third question - if you buy a coin that may* have potential, would you rather the people were visible or not?

*For the benefit of SEC/IGG there is no intent to suggest that this is in reference to Rimbit. Smiley

Excellent thanks!  It is good to know that the dev of a coin is not afraid to be visible in public - very re-assuring Smiley

Remember this sockpuppet scammer, "Bernie" Madoff, Mark Karpeles, and many other convicted and alleged criminals were not afraid to be visible in public.

Mark Karlsson doesn't have the education nor technical skills to be starting any crypto-currency.

Excellent thanks!  It is good to know that the dev of a coin is not afraid to be visible in public - very re-assuring Smiley
I caught Rimbit changing the title of their Indiegogo campaign, ostensibly to hide the fact they were just scamming on the jealousy emotions of speculators:

The title changes on a regular basis, look most weeks and you will see it change.  Nothing happening here, move along please.
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Those who purchased Rimbit via Indiegogo should be demanding a refund from their credit card company now, because the campaign violated Indiegogo's Terms of Service on Prohibited Perks, thus the tokens will now be scorned and worthless.

This $150,806 loss for Indiegogo and huge number of chargebacks jeopardizing their merchant account relationship with the credit card companies, will hopefully incentivize Indiegogo to take legal action against Marcelo Karlsson. Hopefully they will also report him to the SEC so they can hopefully begin an investigation into the investments scams in crypto currency.

I have an inkling this smallish scam may be the one that ignites the fire that brings down the entire ICO altcoin ecosystem.

Edit: the SEC has recently warned about those who are getting involved in these crypto-currency scams and I hope Indiegogo takes the SEC warning seriously.

The SEC warning on vitual currency ponzi schemes is THE most important piece of news I've seen in the cryptosphere in a long time. TPTB has been warning us of these consequences for a long while now. The crackdown will change everything.
Those who purchased Rimbit via Indiegogo should be demanding a refund from their credit card company now, because the campaign violated Indiegogo's Terms of Service on Prohibited Perks, thus the tokens will now be scorned and worthless.

This $151,806 loss for Indiegogo and huge number of chargebacks jeopardizing their merchant account relationship with the credit card companies, will hopefully incentivize Indiegogo to take legal action against Marcelo Karlsson. Hopefully they will also report him to the SEC so they can hopefully begin an investigation into the investments scams in crypto currency.

I have an inkling this smallish scam may be the one that ignites the fire that brings down the entire ICO altcoin ecosystem.

Edit: the SEC has recently warned about those who are getting involved in these crypto-currency scams and I hope Indiegogo takes the SEC warning seriously.
I caught Rimbit changing the title of their Indiegogo campaign, ostensibly to hide the fact they were just scamming on the jealousy emotions of speculators:

This is Google's cache of https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/we-are-the-future-for-crypto-currency. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 3 Feb 2016 12:57:45 GMT.

Missed out on Bitcoin - Here is your Second Chance

The current campaign title is:

Revolutionary and Established Digital Currency
Indiegogo has replied:

Prohibited Perks

Campaign Owners are not permitted to offer or provide any of the following as a Perk:

• any form of "security" (as such term is defined in the Securities Act of 1933);
  • any form of financial incentive or participation in any profit sharing;

Also Rimbit lies on its Indiegogo page:

We are now discussing getting some Corporate Investors to take Rimbit to the next level.

Some of the features Rimbit does have are:

• Premine - No guessing the future as all coins are available for the consumer

First option was to give it away.
This did nothing for the value, nor did it help develop the coin, even though we do admire people working to create free software, but also knowing these people have bills to pay

The second option was to premine 100%, an option that we didnt want to do, due to public opinion, but we did want to do, because it solved many issues surrounding crypto.
We could pay for developers, staff and services needed to run a coin
We could setup a system that when the community started to increase in numbers, that the community could start taking over the daily operation of Rimbit and get paid to do it as we slowly started taking a backseat to the community, thereby moving it from full centralization to a community group managed decentralized coin.

[...]

We dont believe we need any whizzbang features, because Rimbit is built just to be a simple currency

But, as we decided to take the big chance of going against everything Crypto by doing what we did, We knew that there would be an inherent dislike

[...]

Rimbit's shareholders are its members

Not to mention they are lying about being the first to sell an ICO, do proof-of-stake, and to use stake to do governance voting. Bitshares and Nxt already do this.

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
And it looks like Rimbit -Rambo coin will be stoped. Hey sock puppets with JR in front , please tell me how this is so innovative and good?
I had great time when my antminer /jalapeno/ sticks was mining btc for me.

INDIEGOGO - The best place to get your Rimbit - Get it now while it's easily affordable - Your Choice - Click Here

I have reported to Indiegogo your illegal selling of investments as Perks.

You are violating their policies as well ostensibly selling illegal unregistered investment securities to USA investors.
x13
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Things are called shit for a reason, dear.
I have taken a look at Rimit since a almost six weeks. I like the concept behind the coin but the trading volume is always very very low.
This was the reason why I have not invested in the coin yet. If the new corporate investors will change that then it will be more attractive for other crypto investors.
Quote from: UKBob

Code:
Corepolitics

Added to plonker list.

And a big hello to you too.

Instead of trying to be funny, why not engage?  Tell us what you think of various coins or what you think of Rimbit and why you think this way.  Instead of having a go, try to educate.

We all have to start somewhere and those listed by you started with Rimbit.  So what was your way into the world of cryptos?  Did you make a bad move or have you had startling success every time? 

Rimbit was my way in and I have contributed as best I can.  Indeed from the discussions, I have branched out into other altcoins and now hold 4 coins.  Not much but a start. 

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Code:
UkBob
CelluleRB
ibizz5ho
Fireguy71

Added to sockpuppet list.

They do have a forum or a world of their own,there advantages and disadvantages on what they are offering,they are 100% premine so the devs and the admins takes all the profits ..

You don't have to mine it so no energy cost what soever so it's up to you if you want to support or not this venture
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Code:
UkBob
CelluleRB
ibizz5ho
Fireguy71

Added to sockpuppet list.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Sorry but what the hell is rimbit?

I love when only jr accounts jumps in front of the queue and throw comments like there is no tomorrow.

Hehe like this line:

Useless coin that has a market cap of millions on $30 daily trade volume. Looks like they have heaps of sock pupets too.
Pages:
Jump to: