Pages:
Author

Topic: RIP Bull Market - page 5. (Read 1056 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
February 25, 2019, 11:24:46 AM

Certainly right mate,this is a bulltrap and many are become victim again,i really hate to admit but this is a trap from the manipulators
 seriously?  Actually i don't believe on your statement bro because as the matter of fact that's how the market plays nowadays . I thought you guys already knows about that since there's more factors always exist on this kind of market. (.Wherein it will always make a correction everytime after making a small pump and  especially when it trying to exceed more). Sad to say say bro but it seems like you're trying to make another trouble for bitcoin instead waiting for more results.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 25, 2019, 11:13:51 AM
Looks like it all ended in one trade.
That’s not true because this is just a short correction. There is no bull market at all so nothing to worry about, if you think bull is not coming then its your choice. I still believe for a great price this year no matter what happe in short term trading
I do as well, if tracing the value from 2018 this small rise is simply a little corrections, it gives hope to those people who already losing
patience to consider that market can reverse, bull will come we never knew when but it will as there's progress and news that will affect
the movement, don't conclude yet and wait for the time when  it will show up completely.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
February 25, 2019, 11:08:22 AM
That’s not true because this is just a short correction. There is no bull market at all so nothing to worry about, if you think bull is not coming then its your choice. I still believe for a great price this year no matter what happe in short term trading
Bull run will not happen in just a day or just a week. It could happen in months or either year, in that small spike of bitcoin price we expectedly that it will down again. But I admit my self and hoping it continued but as I expected it massively drops again last night dragging too fast like what happens on a spike. Well, let's just wait maybe next month it will pump up after ethereum fork.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 25, 2019, 10:48:44 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 25, 2019, 10:43:03 AM
l
You are just over reacting because the market pumped a little last couple days ago

This wasn’t a bullrun and and people like you whos so thirsty of gaining big in just a short time,so now that you fails blaming the market as It dies?

This a speculative statement because if you mean the recent rise in the price then that is not bull run and to me it was all aimed at trapping investors by the big players and dumping follows again, in the nearest future we will see more of that the price will rise even close to $5k but that does not mean the bull run is here and it very hard to say when exactly the bull run will returned again due to how volatile the market can be.
Certainly right mate,this is a bulltrap and many are become victim again,i really hate to admit but this is a trap from the manipulators
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
February 25, 2019, 10:24:31 AM
This a speculative statement because if you mean the recent rise in the price then that is not bull run and to me it was all aimed at trapping investors by the big players and dumping follows again, in the nearest future we will see more of that the price will rise even close to $5k but that does not mean the bull run is here and it very hard to say when exactly the bull run will returned again due to how volatile the market can be.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 25, 2019, 10:03:14 AM
The market as at yesterday went down after hitting above $4K. I was hoping the bulls are already here to stay but were wrong as the market just lost over $300 within a few hours. What is actually happening? When will the market finally trend?
The recent bull run we saw wasn't the expected one but we saw a bull-trap. Bitcoin rise during these days of the week are evidence that we are very close to the expected bull run. It will surely come to that point we will see another bull market.
Everyone even thought a bull run would occur, but the fact was that the increase only happened for a moment. Market is very difficult to predict, therefore we will have difficulty in making speculations. give confidence to the digital currency and then we will get a chance for a bull run in the future.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
February 25, 2019, 09:11:24 AM
bye bull market welcome what market?
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
February 25, 2019, 08:52:53 AM
Yes, the market took a nosedive all of a sudden, but that should not be a surprise given how long this bear market has persisted. In my view investors need a very long-term horizon and to expect that this bear market may last another 12 to 24 months possibly. The fundamentals get stronger each month, and they are what ultimately matter.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
February 25, 2019, 08:25:01 AM
The market as at yesterday went down after hitting above $4K. I was hoping the bulls are already here to stay but were wrong as the market just lost over $300 within a few hours. What is actually happening? When will the market finally trend?
The recent bull run we saw wasn't the expected one but we saw a bull-trap. Bitcoin rise during these days of the week are evidence that we are very close to the expected bull run. It will surely come to that point we will see another bull market.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 25, 2019, 07:15:45 AM

That's the true first time it happens that it makes a big dip after almost a week of the bull run, I don't think this could happen again and it will become the new market trend, people should now be very careful some manipulation is happening.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 25, 2019, 07:12:41 AM
I understand perfectly the picture you are trying to paint here, nevertheless, the bull run we witnessed was short-lived but that doesn't mean in any way that there won't be bull run ever again.
With positivity on our sides, I believe another bull run will happen soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 07:07:22 AM
It is very fast that the bull run of crypto market easily fade away. Maybe just a day ago, it is going well and smooth running good like its little by little recovering. But now, it went down again. Despite the situation happens like this, I still have hopes that it will bull run soon.
Activity: 180
Merit: 18
February 25, 2019, 07:06:13 AM

Bull market is born on pessimism, grown on skepticism, mature on optimism, die on euphoria. The time of maximum pessimism is the best time to buy, and the time of maximum optimism is the best time to sell. John Templeton, couldn't add a word here.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
February 25, 2019, 07:00:56 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
February 25, 2019, 06:52:08 AM

Who say's that last week performance is a bull run? Only weak hands believes that it was a bull run and they easily to fall from it and celebrated. Now they will learned again that market is really difficult to predict that we don't know if it was just a big whales trap so next time better not to conclude too early everytime the market turns green.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
February 25, 2019, 06:46:16 AM
It was just a taste of it. It somehow brought some excitement and hope to some hodlers but sad to say it has gone down again. Maybe this year 2019 will not end until the real bull runs again just like in 2017, hopefully.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 06:35:42 AM
In a few days before, the topic here in the forum says that the bullrun of the Bitcoin is starting, but now, we can see how it easily swipe away. But I do hope that the Bitcoin will come to its bullrun again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
February 25, 2019, 05:22:39 AM
It only stops and will continue in somedays. Due high demand on the markwt maybe it's the reason why bearish enters quickly. You feels like new here even your on a high rank with only posting one line post. Price is unstable so better to wait again when bullish comebacks.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
February 25, 2019, 05:07:59 AM
It's funny how threads titles change from day to day, yesterday people were super excited, and now they're holding a wake.

Well that's what happens when you treat every sizable price increase as a bull run lol.

very true but it also shows how there is still a lot of people that are uncertain about bitcoin and that on its own proves why the price didn't continue to rise and instead reversed and stayed the same level near $4k instead of above it.
Pages:
Jump to: