Pages:
Author

Topic: RIP Bull Market - page 8. (Read 1056 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
February 24, 2019, 12:38:27 PM
Please do not underestimate the worth of the crypto market. May be today we may found the dump surely in couple of days I expect that bitcoin and all the other cryptocurrencies will be bumped again in the marketplace.
There and here need a hope and perfect investments over the cryptocurrency nothing else.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
February 24, 2019, 12:27:04 PM
Looks like it all ended in one trade.

I don't think that's how a supposed bull run will come to an end, If it has begun at all.
The sudden decline from the $4,200 zone to $3,800 doesn't connote the end of bull run just the same way the sudden increase we recorded within a few days wasn't a guarantee of the bull market taking over. I think every move upward or downward are still too quick to use as an indication of the market state.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
February 24, 2019, 12:23:29 PM
Ending, I don't think it will be that fast, isn't the crypto market really turbulent, making prices unstable. There's still tomorrow or so on, and I think there will be a change.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 813
February 24, 2019, 12:15:09 PM
The idea that the rise the past week was the start of the bull market is absurd. I was happy to see the $400 drop a couple hours ago, should get this absurd notion out of people's heads. Nobody should be expecting the bull market to start for months to come - it'll probably start during the second half of this year. We should all fully expect 3000s prices to last for at least several months to come, I'd guess around a half year more of $3000s.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 24, 2019, 12:12:37 PM
Haha man just because we saw a very quick fall, you are telling that?

But when we see the market starts to rise quickly without any interruption, we haven't seen posts like this? And besides, we can't say that we literally went out of the bear market.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
February 24, 2019, 12:05:16 PM
I really think it is a bull trap, many had thought that the market is going to another Bull run then they hit it hard but the price decided to decline, It is yet not time to turn the tables in my opinion and we are nearly not out yet in the midst of a bear market, Maybe OP is trap in the trade that is why he is upset and he actually think that the price will sure make another bull run, But yes the price had increased a lot and in a fast pace movement nobody had predicted that the price will surely crumble back down again.

But surely just stay put and just enjoy the ride because there is still a chance for another bull run but I am not expecting it this year, So all we have to do is increase our investment and I really think bitcoin is good for long term investments.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
February 24, 2019, 12:02:48 PM
Do you mean the little market has ended or will end soon ? I don’t think so because it’s too early to say that even though the rise might not really last but we are still going see some little uptrend movement before we go down. I hope it doesn’t sound to cause anyone to panic but let’s watch and see what happens in some few hours then we can really confirm this. And more so this isn’t a bull rise it’s just some little uptrend rallies. So I advise you are not caught up in the race.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
February 24, 2019, 12:01:48 PM
What do you mean in one trade ? You mean the current downward movement or are you referring to the dump after 20k ?

If you are referring to the current dump, It wasn't a bullrun to begin with in the first place, probably it was to trap more longs and dump it again, it may still go higher around 4.4k but that doesn't mean bullrun has started or something.

Maybe the OP is talking about the bitmex trade. In bitmex, many people were on long positions and this sudden big dump must have liquidated many traders including the OP. There is no second chance in leverage platforms like Bitmex.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 548
8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!
February 24, 2019, 11:59:11 AM
Seems the bull market isn't rallying anymore, it has experienced a much bigger drop going down to $3900. A big manipulation by few traders or by a single trader has impacted the ground reality. Once again we need to focus on the next true bull market taking the price forward keeping it above the margin in a stable manner.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 969
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 24, 2019, 11:52:15 AM
Lmao. Are you serious buddy? Did you really think that a bull market started just because the entire market rallied in a small way? You have a lot to learn about this volatile market buddy.

No one with a half decent brain is expecting a bull market anytime soon. The only big news that can trigger a massive bull run is something like the halvening in 2020 or ETF approval etc.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 24, 2019, 11:37:42 AM
bitcoin continued to decline. the cow won . I lost $ 100 USD  Angry Angry
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
February 24, 2019, 11:23:38 AM
An experienced trader in the fluctuating business should know that when market price pushes forward, it can have a break, a pull back before taking another decision which is more like a dive. I think this is normal, like a retracement but I don't know for sure the next direction  Roll Eyes
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
February 24, 2019, 11:06:12 AM
I never believed you nor agreed with you because its too early to speak of RIP to the rise. Hopefully there are better days ahead and we must be positive towards it. Though what we heard recent weeks back was a bull trap and not bull run but the beauty of this is that we are very close to the bull run. LET BE POSITIVE.
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
February 24, 2019, 10:55:42 AM
Pages:
Jump to: