Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★RipDice★★★ Launch Promotion!! 5% Deposit Bonus until November! - page 2. (Read 9602 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Ace of ♠♠♠♠
Site is going well now 3 months in, we might be doing more promotional offers soon! with over 2,000 daily players, it is one of the best online bitcoin dice games!

Hapy gambling!

SCAMMER FROM THE START, DONT TRUST HIM.. DIDN'T PAID BACK THE WITHDRAWALS!!

Is this true or just some accusations?
Why not show some posts/screenshots for proof.

If you dont win in a site that doesnt mean its a scam.
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
Looks like now he is purposely trolling or laughing at us.

Yeah trolling, when I ask him about my BTC on his site, he pretend to forget and he said that he never spoke to me before.

Don't pretend you forget about it

I'll put negative trust on your account until you gave my 0.1BTC Deposit back.

you never sent btc to me or my site, I never spoke to u before..

While he clearly mentioned my name on this thread earlier lol https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9332016
Anyway, lets just give him negative trust so others won't fall to his scam again.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Site is going well now 3 months in, we might be doing more promotional offers soon! with over 2,000 daily players, it is one of the best online bitcoin dice games!

Hapy gambling!

Your site stats makes me laugh.
From your post: Your site is 3 months online, 2000 daily players
From your site: Number of bets 15129, total wagered 40679 btc

Seems so legit...

Don't send any bitcoin to this guy or this site!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Lazlo still owes me 0.1BTC I deposited. Liar. Scammer.
Activity: 294

Hapy gambling!

SCAMMER FROM THE START, DONT TRUST HIM.. DIDN'T PAID BACK THE WITHDRAWALS!!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Hapy gambling!
This man scammed on a signature campaign and did not pay participants for a whole month of wearing his signature. DO NOT DEPOSIT ANYTHING.

P.S. he also ran a ponzi, but everyone runs ponzis Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★ RipDice - Provably fair dice game ★

Hapy gambling!
Activity: 294
Its just sad people still deposited some BTC to his site even it was clearly a scam...
Activity: 252
We apologize for the delay in replying to this thread, we have been very busy fixing the site, we are proud to announce we have over 900 registered players! Only a select few who joined in the beginning are having problems which we are addressing at this very minute, PMs being sent, and stuck withdrawals are being processed manually!

Thank you for your patience, as a token of our gratitude and as an apology for our technical problems we are doing a double deposit bonus for the next 24 hours!

Kind Regards
Lazlo

Hey!

I deposit 0.71 BTC and dont appear in my account. Check the PM!!!

Why dont answer??

This was a scam.

I think he knows. He is just teasing. I can't believe he Lazlo had the guts to post that and try an pull off another one. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
We apologize for the delay in replying to this thread, we have been very busy fixing the site, we are proud to announce we have over 900 registered players! Only a select few who joined in the beginning are having problems which we are addressing at this very minute, PMs being sent, and stuck withdrawals are being processed manually!

Thank you for your patience, as a token of our gratitude and as an apology for our technical problems we are doing a double deposit bonus for the next 24 hours!

Kind Regards
Lazlo

Hey!

Why dont answer??

This was a scam.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1005
frantorres_995 at socialmedia

Kind Regards
Lazlo

Hey!

Why dont answer??
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
It's really funny watching people when they trust a new site that uses free script full of bugs-exploits, just because free bonuses. And when they defraud I'm not even sad.

Astonishing part :
we are doing a double deposit bonus for the next 24 hours!
Activity: 238
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

Kind Regards
Lazlo

I took part in the first deposit bonus and was lucky enough to get my funds back. But, there is no way Me or anyone will try your site out, Its clear you won't process any deposits or withdrawls. You just want to trap more people to deposit on your site. If you had been busy fixing site, please update and don't leave people waiting.
Activity: 378
there is not anything interesting for your site's interface. many of whom have been like that, you just give a slightly different color only. and the rest is the same, this could decrease the popularity of for yourself. need fresh and different sesuat here if you want to get more, do not be afraid to spend more: D
Activity: 140
dont fall for another 2x deposit bonus or you will lost your BTCs  Cheesy

(just donate it to me = 12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31) hahahaha
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Yeah lazlo, its been a week and I still need my bitcoins.

I'd also request to have 100% compensation/interest for the wait.
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange

Kind Regards
Lazlo

BS.

You still haven't send my BTC back after a week. Ripdice is scam, DO NOT DEPOSIT HERE.

DOUBLE DEPOSIT BONUS IS A TRAP.
Activity: 662
Merit: 500
I certainly can't. I had a 0.05 balance wiped on the previous version of the site which was never addressed, and currently have 0.0175 on the site unable to be withdrawn.

Kind Regards
Lazlo

So has flippy's withdrawal and all other stuck withdrawals been processed completely now?

No. not yet.  Undecided

I am not sure whether he is lying to get more deposits in his 2x promo or is he going to pay them.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--843473

That is a big red flag then.

I would suggest everyone to stay away from the site at all cost.
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
I certainly can't. I had a 0.05 balance wiped on the previous version of the site which was never addressed, and currently have 0.0175 on the site unable to be withdrawn.

Kind Regards
Lazlo

So has flippy's withdrawal and all other stuck withdrawals been processed completely now?

No. not yet.  Undecided

I am not sure whether he is lying to get more deposits in his 2x promo or is he going to pay them.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--843473
Activity: 662
Merit: 500

Kind Regards
Lazlo

Pages:
Jump to: